Tarot Cards & Reviews Live Tarot Readings Tarot Card Meanings Forum Archive

Tarot decks by Paulina Cassidy

> Aeclectic Tarot Forum > Tarot > Tarot Decks

Citizen

SunnyBee 
Citizen
Tarot decks by Paulina Cassidy

Hey everyone,

I like her art a lot and considering getting one.

I have a couple of questions to those who own the Paulina Tarot deck and Joie de Vivre deck (both by Paulina Cassidy). Do you notice a big difference between the decks? To me, they seem similar but I'm not sure which one has more softer imagery. I tried exploring both but I just can't seem to decide which one I like best. Also are any of you not liking characters depicted in Joie de Vivre deck? There are couple of images that strike me a little too much.

Any input is very much appreciated!
 Need help? Get your live Tarot Reading now      Top   #1
Card Reader/Fortune Teller

Grizabella 
Card Reader/Fortune Teller

I've had both decks, but the Paulina seemed washed out to me. The Joi de Vivre makes me happy every time I use it. I really love it.
 Need help? Get your live Tarot Reading now      Top   #2
Resident

C_McQueen 
Resident

I have both. I just got the Paulina deck yesterday and the Joie de Vivre is my primary deck. I have found that the readings I get from the Paulina are very blunt, even though I think the artwork is a lot more mysterious. The Joie de Vivre gives me readings that are almost insistently upbeat.
 Need help? Get your live Tarot Reading now      Top   #3
Citizen

Le Fanu 
Citizen

http://www.tarotforum.net/showthread...hlight=paulina

Need help? Get your live Tarot Reading now      Top   #4
Citizen

SunnyBee 
Citizen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grizabella View Post
I've had both decks, but the Paulina seemed washed out to me. The Joi de Vivre makes me happy every time I use it. I really love it.
I also like it a little more because of the colors. Paulina seems a little more sad to me or it could just be me. Thanks Grizabella!
 Need help? Get your live Tarot Reading now      Top   #5
Citizen

SunnyBee 
Citizen

Quote:
Originally Posted by C_McQueen View Post
I have both. I just got the Paulina deck yesterday and the Joie de Vivre is my primary deck. I have found that the readings I get from the Paulina are very blunt, even though I think the artwork is a lot more mysterious. The Joie de Vivre gives me readings that are almost insistently upbeat.
Do you still get accurate readings with Joie de Vivre? That's so interesting, I feel like that would bother me a lot. Do you find yourself putting more effort into reading Joie de Vivre spreads?
 Need help? Get your live Tarot Reading now      Top   #6
~ borderless ~

Madrigal 
~ borderless ~

I have both and prefer the Paulina. She has a new deck coming out in the Fall called Spiritsong Tarot
 Need help? Get your live Tarot Reading now      Top   #7
Resident

C_McQueen 
Resident

Quote:
Originally Posted by SunnyBee View Post
Do you still get accurate readings with Joie de Vivre? That's so interesting, I feel like that would bother me a lot. Do you find yourself putting more effort into reading Joie de Vivre spreads?
Not at all. My readings are still really accurate and I find that the cards are very easy for me to read. It's just that my readings with that deck might give you your medicine, but they also give you the spoonful of sugar to help it go down a little easier. Personally I like it, especially if I'm doing a reading on a sensitive subject. I don't like that deck for everything, but I do think that it's a good, safe choice.
 Need help? Get your live Tarot Reading now      Top   #8
Citizen

SunnyBee 
Citizen

Thank you so much Le Fanu! I wish I'd done a more thorough search.
 Need help? Get your live Tarot Reading now      Top   #9
Citizen

SunnyBee 
Citizen

Quote:
Originally Posted by C_McQueen View Post
Not at all. My readings are still really accurate and I find that the cards are very easy for me to read. It's just that my readings with that deck might give you your medicine, but they also give you the spoonful of sugar to help it go down a little easier. Personally I like it, especially if I'm doing a reading on a sensitive subject. I don't like that deck for everything, but I do think that it's a good, safe choice.
Ah okay. I'm still not sure which one I need to get. I'm going to do more research and compare the cards! Thank you so much for your input!
 Need help? Get your live Tarot Reading now      Top   #10

Tarot Cards & Reviews Free Tarot Readings Tarot Books Tarot Card Meanings Forum Archive
Aeclectic Tarot Forum Links
· Tarot
· Tarot Special Interest
· Beyond Tarot
· Forum Library

Aeclectic Tarot Categories
· Angel Decks
· Dark & Gothic Decks
· Goddess Decks
· Fairy Decks
· Doreen Virtue Decks
· Beginner Decks
· Cat Decks
· Pagan & Wiccan Decks
· Ancient Egyptian Decks
· Celtic Decks
· Lenormand Decks
· Rider-Waite Decks
· Marseilles Decks
· Thoth Decks
· Oracle Decks
· List All Decks
· Popular Tarot Decks
· Available Decks
· Tarot Books
· What's New

The Aeclectic Tarot Forum closed permanently on July 14th, 2017. The public threads remain online as a read-only archive and resource. More information on our decision can be found here. Thank you for being a part of our active community over the past seventeen years.

Copyright © 1996 - 2017 Aeclectic Tarot. All rights reserved. Privacy Policy. Contact us.