Aeclectic Tarot
Tarot Cards & Reviews Free Tarot Readings Tarot Books Tarot Card Meanings Forum Archive

One Card, One Sentence Game # 142

> Aeclectic Tarot Forum > Tarot > Tarot Games & Fun

Citizen

HappyTree 
Citizen

Quote:
Originally Posted by WaterSong View Post
King of cups : they see you as someone mature emotionally, kind and caring. Someone that maybe does not talk openly about how they feel, but with a good, compassionate heart.They maybe think you hide a lot of what you feel, but nevertheless , your sensitivity shows.

Q: what could expect next, form X, in the coming days ?
Strength
X will communicate more often, share their thoughts, the bond/connection will be strengthened between you.

What do I need to know to tie up this loose end on my part? (I don't have romantic feelings for this person the only thing that concerns me is the rubbish I am holding I'm not giving it back)
 Need help? Get your live Tarot Reading now      Top   #1131
Citizen

samantha 
Citizen

Quote:
King of cups : they see you as someone mature emotionally, kind and caring. Someone that maybe does not talk openly about how they feel, but with a good, compassionate heart.They maybe think you hide a lot of what you feel, but nevertheless , your sensitivity shows.

Q: what could expect next, form X, in the coming days ?
3 of cups
X wants you to relax and have a good time in their company ...an invitation out somewhere, fun and laughter.
 Need help? Get your live Tarot Reading now      Top   #1132
Citizen

samantha 
Citizen

Quote:
Originally Posted by HappyTree View Post
Strength
X will communicate more often, share their thoughts, the bond/connection will be strengthened between you.

What do I need to know to tie up this loose end on my part? (I don't have romantic feelings for this person the only thing that concerns me is the rubbish I am holding I'm not giving it back)
The Hierophant
Keep it formal, keep it conservative, do everything by the book ....(however if this is your ex ?the card suggests to me that there will always be a ...albeit institutionalised ...connection between the two of you so always the potential for them to appear again in consciousness - not necessarily in person )

QU: Best way to avoid/deflect conflict once home is to .....
 Need help? Get your live Tarot Reading now      Top   #1133
Citizen

HappyTree 
Citizen

No not my ex. Someone I just knew. But the reading is apt advice.
Quote:
Originally Posted by samantha View Post
The Hierophant
Keep it formal, keep it conservative, do everything by the book ....(however if this is your ex ?the card suggests to me that there will always be a ...albeit institutionalised ...connection between the two of you so always the potential for them to appear again in consciousness - not necessarily in person )
 Need help? Get your live Tarot Reading now      Top   #1134
Citizen

HappyTree 
Citizen

Quote:
Originally Posted by samantha View Post
The Hierophant

QU: Best way to avoid/deflect conflict once home is to .....
Fool
Act happy and innocent, if someone were to make any remarks pretend you don't get it, the Fool is free and able to deflect conflict (like teflon)

Ques
Is it safe to delete the conversation now or wait?
 Need help? Get your live Tarot Reading now      Top   #1135
Citizen

WaterSong 
Citizen

Quote:
Fool
Act happy and innocent, if someone were to make any remarks pretend you don't get it, the Fool is free and able to deflect conflict (like teflon)

Ques
Is it safe to delete the conversation now or wait?
Hierophant : this card is one of doing things by the book,with method and also a card of respecting rules and morality...so...what is the right thing to do in this case ?
How would it look if you delete it now ? I tend to think this is telling you to wait, as if you maybe do it now it would not look good to the ones that know of it.

Q: Advice from my guides about AF
 Need help? Get your live Tarot Reading now      Top   #1136
Citizen

HappyTree 
Citizen

Quote:
Hierophant : this card is one of doing things by the book,with method and also a card of respecting rules and morality...so...what is the right thing to do in this case ?
How would it look if you delete it now ? I tend to think this is telling you to wait, as if you maybe do it now it would not look good to the ones that know of it.

Q: Advice from my guides about AF
Page of Wands
Your guides are letting you know that exploring or trying new things together with AF will bring joy to your connection.

Why am I so nervous/anxious about this re KA?
 Need help? Get your live Tarot Reading now      Top   #1137
Citizen

WaterSong 
Citizen

Quote:
Page of Wands
Your guides are letting you know that exploring or trying new things together with AF will bring joy to your connection.

Why am I so nervous/anxious about this re KA?
Queen of pentacles : because you are very caring and probably your heart is invested with KA. You want to do the right thing, be generous and kind and you wish maybe for a happy outcome.( 6 of pentacles was next )

Q: What are AF thoughts about me today ?
 Need help? Get your live Tarot Reading now      Top   #1138
Citizen

HappyTree 
Citizen

Quote:
Queen of pentacles : because you are very caring and probably your heart is invested with KA. You want to do the right thing, be generous and kind and you wish maybe for a happy outcome.( 6 of pentacles was next )

Q: What are AF thoughts about me today ?
Judgement/Chariot
AF has been thinking about contacting you, if they've done that, perhaps they're thinking of going to see you.

Will I ever see GP and GM again?
 Need help? Get your live Tarot Reading now      Top   #1139

Tarot Cards & Reviews Free Tarot Readings Tarot Books Tarot Card Meanings Forum Archive
Aeclectic Tarot Forum Links
· Tarot
· Tarot Special Interest
· Beyond Tarot
· Forum Library

Aeclectic Tarot Categories
· Angel Decks
· Dark & Gothic Decks
· Goddess Decks
· Fairy Decks
· Doreen Virtue Decks
· Beginner Decks
· Cat Decks
· Pagan & Wiccan Decks
· Ancient Egyptian Decks
· Celtic Decks
· Lenormand Decks
· Rider-Waite Decks
· Marseilles Decks
· Thoth Decks
· Oracle Decks
· List All Decks
· Popular Tarot Decks
· Available Decks
· Tarot Books
· What's New

The Aeclectic Tarot Forum closed permanently on July 14th, 2017. The public threads remain online as a read-only archive and resource. More information on our decision can be found here. Thank you for being a part of our active community over the past seventeen years.

Copyright © 1996 - 2017 Aeclectic Tarot. All rights reserved. Privacy Policy. Contact us.