Aeclectic Tarot
Tarot Cards & Reviews Free Tarot Readings Tarot Books Tarot Card Meanings Forum Archive

Your FAV IN PUBLIC Lenormand

> Aeclectic Tarot Forum > Beyond Tarot > Lenormand

The Lone Crone

greatdane 
The Lone Crone
Your FAV IN PUBLIC Lenormand

When you are reading in public, is there any specific deck or decks you bring? Is there one you ALWAYS carry?

IN PERSON, I could happily take any of my Lenormands and they're all in custom cases, so they are all gussied up :-) and it makes a nice presentation to wrap their satiny ribbons to begin.

It would depend on my mood and the crowd, but...one I would likely have...the Lenormand Oracle by Gina di Roberto. Just a great all around Lenormand.

I would look at the occasion too. For evening, candlelight, maybe Mysteries of the Old Castle.

For romance readings (and how many of us get those? :-), I like the Russian Lilac Twilight because of the soft, pastels and that makes a lovely romantic setting and for just a fun setting, Chronata's Minute Lenormand!
 Need help? Get your live Tarot Reading now      Top   #1
Citizen

Village Witch 
Citizen

I switch between Britta's Lenormand and Magisches Lenormand because they come in nice plastic cases that I don't have to worry about coming apart in my purse.
 Need help? Get your live Tarot Reading now      Top   #2
Elder Jabberwock

Barleywine 
Elder Jabberwock

I have yet to do a public Lenormand reading since I've been focusing my professional work on tarot. I'm sure when I get to that point I will use the Gilded Reverie as my main deck since people seem to love it and it makes an impressive sight in the Grand Tableau.
 Need help? Get your live Tarot Reading now      Top   #3
A star-gleam on a stone

AnemoneRosie 
A star-gleam on a stone

I don't read Lenormand in public (I'm still a beginner-learner) but I imagine that the Bluebird would be good. When I read Tarot for people and they're struggling with the reading (or with letting go of it) they get a free Oracle card draw so that they can have a more straightforward closing thought. I imagine that the poems on the Bluebird could be used for something similar.
 Need help? Get your live Tarot Reading now      Top   #4
Citizen

snowmoon 
Citizen

hi,

i used fairy-tale fortune lenormand cards, because the images is big and easy to read. i carried secret lenormand oracle cards for introduced lenormand cards, or use for showing/teching.

now, I'm using dreaming way lenormand cards, i carry one with me all the time.
 Need help? Get your live Tarot Reading now      Top   #5
The Lone Crone

greatdane 
The Lone Crone
Interesting to see what you all would choose

One of the pluses of Lenormand is...less cards and they're often smaller, many are poker or bridge size, so I can easily carry a few :-)
 Need help? Get your live Tarot Reading now      Top   #6

Tarot Cards & Reviews Free Tarot Readings Tarot Books Tarot Card Meanings Forum Archive
Aeclectic Tarot Forum Links
· Tarot
· Tarot Special Interest
· Beyond Tarot
· Forum Library

Aeclectic Tarot Categories
· Angel Decks
· Dark & Gothic Decks
· Goddess Decks
· Fairy Decks
· Doreen Virtue Decks
· Beginner Decks
· Cat Decks
· Pagan & Wiccan Decks
· Ancient Egyptian Decks
· Celtic Decks
· Lenormand Decks
· Rider-Waite Decks
· Marseilles Decks
· Thoth Decks
· Oracle Decks
· List All Decks
· Popular Tarot Decks
· Available Decks
· Tarot Books
· What's New

The Aeclectic Tarot Forum closed permanently on July 14th, 2017. The public threads remain online as a read-only archive and resource. More information on our decision can be found here. Thank you for being a part of our active community over the past seventeen years.

Copyright © 1996 - 2017 Aeclectic Tarot. All rights reserved. Privacy Policy. Contact us.