Aeclectic Tarot
Tarot Cards & Reviews Live Tarot Readings Tarot Card Meanings Forum Archive

Best Travel-Friendly Deck Visuals

> Aeclectic Tarot Forum > Tarot > Tarot Decks

Resident

barkingdeer 
Resident

I know you've already mentioned that a Marseille-style deck probably won't meet the mark, but I have to give a shout out to the Marshmallow Marseille--a fast favorite, small and sweet!
Top   #21
Citizen

Nemia 
Citizen

And the Maria something must be the Maria Celia - it's a wonderful deck and if you come across the tin version, snap it up! It's a warm, darling deck and reads very well! (I have the non-tin version)
Top   #22
Citizen

EmpyreanKnight 
Citizen

I think the Barbara Walker Tarot is still a tad too small, altho really, the image size itself is the largest it's ever been. I just like it so much that I shall be bringing it with me if our Thursday travel plans push through.
Top   #23
Citizen

EmpyreanKnight 
Citizen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yarnzipan View Post
I had a feeling on the Klimt! I suppose I'll just have to dive into that one full size.
This is a wise decision, Yarnzipan. This deck has to be experienced in its full size so that it can be properly savored. You'll never regret it.
Top   #24
Resident

Yarnzipan 
Resident

Quote:
Originally Posted by barkingdeer View Post
I know you've already mentioned that a Marseille-style deck probably won't meet the mark, but I have to give a shout out to the Marshmallow Marseille--a fast favorite, small and sweet!
Well, I've just never really worked with them before? So it's less like I wouldn't love the suggestion and more that it might not fill this niche so much as get tucked away as 'to get later'. And it definitely is. That's the coolest looking Marseille I've seen so far!

Quote:
Originally Posted by EmpyreanKnight View Post
This is a wise decision, Yarnzipan. This deck has to be experienced in its full size so that it can be properly savored. You'll never regret it.
It looks stunning, honestly. Definitely on the 'eventually to buy' list. You know, that list that's way too long.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nemia View Post
And the Maria something must be the Maria Celia - it's a wonderful deck and if you come across the tin version, snap it up! It's a warm, darling deck and reads very well! (I have the non-tin version)
...okay, I think I might like that one even slightly more than the Marshmallow one? But alas, alack, the shop selling it is closed. They are Super Cute though!
Top   #25
Citizen

Nemia 
Citizen

I think there's a tin version underway.
Top   #26
Citizen

EmpyreanKnight 
Citizen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yarnzipan View Post
Definitely on the 'eventually to buy' list. You know, that list that's way too long.
I know only too well, Yarnzipan. *sigh*
Top   #27
Citizen

Beanfeasa 
Citizen

Quote:
Yep that the one, thank you
Top   #28
Citizen

page of ghosts 
Citizen

Quote:
I think there's a tin version underway.
There is! It comes out later this year, maybe in the fall? I'm not sure if there is a set date for it yet.
Top   #29
Resident

Yarnzipan 
Resident

So I got my Morgan Greer the other day and it's JUST the ticket! Nice, rich colors and pictures that still seem full size in a not-full-size deck. I've always kind of wanted to get my hands on this deck and this was a really good opportunity to; the tin is quite snug and given where I have it tucked (a little pocket in my purse, riding upright) I doubt it'll ever open.

Thanks everyone for the suggestions!

Also the tons of other decks I now want to add to my collection ^_^;
Top   #30

Tarot Cards & Reviews Free Tarot Readings Tarot Books Tarot Card Meanings Forum Archive
Aeclectic Tarot Forum Links
· Tarot
· Tarot Special Interest
· Beyond Tarot
· Forum Library

Aeclectic Tarot Categories
· Angel Decks
· Dark & Gothic Decks
· Goddess Decks
· Fairy Decks
· Doreen Virtue Decks
· Beginner Decks
· Cat Decks
· Pagan & Wiccan Decks
· Ancient Egyptian Decks
· Celtic Decks
· Lenormand Decks
· Rider-Waite Decks
· Marseilles Decks
· Thoth Decks
· Oracle Decks
· List All Decks
· Popular Tarot Decks
· Available Decks
· Tarot Books
· What's New

The Aeclectic Tarot Forum closed permanently on July 14th, 2017. The public threads remain online as a read-only archive and resource. More information on our decision can be found here. Thank you for being a part of our active community over the past seventeen years.

Copyright © 1996 - 2017 Aeclectic Tarot. All rights reserved. Privacy Policy. Contact us.