Aeclectic Tarot
Tarot Cards & Reviews Free Tarot Readings Tarot Books Tarot Card Meanings Forum Archive

When you don't USE the tin a deck came in....

> Aeclectic Tarot Forum > Tarot > Talking Tarot

The Lone Crone

greatdane 
The Lone Crone
When you don't USE the tin a deck came in....

Most of my decks I have cases for. I do like the tins, but have had one that was a bit big for the deck and had a perfect case for it, so ...what to do with the cool tin?

So many ways to use, but I now have the cutest tin for my ....stamps. I keep a lot of stamps around, I am one of those rare people who still send actual cards, mail some bills and a deck tin is perfect! Also great for paper clips, a mini sewing kit.

Anyone use their tin for something other than the deck it came with? Share!
Need answers now? Get 50% off your first live Tarot session!     Top   #1
Indigo Millennial

Julian Jaymes 
Indigo Millennial

Haha, I never thought of this - I'm always focused on "what do I put the new deck in?" because I usually just throw the boxes in storage, unless they're really nice like my Starchild Tarot deck box (which could probably survive the nuclear apocalypse). I never thought about reusing those boxes or cases!

I don't have any decks that came in a tin, but I do have some containers of sorts. I have a drawstring bag that my Manara Tarot came in, and I use that for a set of rune stones I made. My Starchild Tarot deck box, as I said, continues to be the storage place for my Starchild deck.

But I still have plenty of deck boxes, as well as the bigger, sturdier box from my Lightworker Oracle deck. What to do with them...hmmm....

~JJ
Need answers now? Get 50% off your first live Tarot session!     Top   #2
Card Reader/Fortune Teller

Grizabella 
Card Reader/Fortune Teller

I didn't like the Pixie Lenormand deck, so I put my trimmed Medicine Woman deck in the tin and it fits perfectly. I just put the Lenormand deck into a different box and put it away.
Need answers now? Get 50% off your first live Tarot session!     Top   #3

Tarot Cards & Reviews Free Tarot Readings Tarot Books Tarot Card Meanings Forum Archive
Aeclectic Tarot Forum Links
· Tarot
· Tarot Special Interest
· Beyond Tarot
· Forum Library

Aeclectic Tarot Categories
· Angel Decks
· Dark & Gothic Decks
· Goddess Decks
· Fairy Decks
· Doreen Virtue Decks
· Beginner Decks
· Cat Decks
· Pagan & Wiccan Decks
· Ancient Egyptian Decks
· Celtic Decks
· Lenormand Decks
· Rider-Waite Decks
· Marseilles Decks
· Thoth Decks
· Oracle Decks
· List All Decks
· Popular Tarot Decks
· Available Decks
· Tarot Books
· What's New

Copyright © 1996 - 2017 Aeclectic Tarot. All rights reserved. Privacy Policy. Contact us.