Aeclectic Tarot
Tarot Cards & Reviews Free Tarot Readings Tarot Books Tarot Card Meanings Forum Archive

Thanks to the MODS

> Aeclectic Tarot Forum > Tarot > Talking Tarot

Citizen

Le Fanu 
Citizen

Thank you for everything. You did a wonderful job. I simply cannot get my head round the fact that this place will simply evaporate from my daily life. I come here so often and it gives me so much. And you have all helped me so much and helped keep the reins in and kept discussion topics tight so they don't ramble on irrelevantly like in other places.
Need answers now? Get 50% off your first live Tarot session!     Top   #11
Lunatic

Farzon 
Lunatic

I second these thanks! This forum has been and still is such a wonderful place compared to others... open, friendly and liberal and you mods made it that way! Thank you so much!
Need answers now? Get 50% off your first live Tarot session!     Top   #12
Citizen

Ballerina 
Citizen

I can only add another big thank you to the mods. My heart is breaking.
Need answers now? Get 50% off your first live Tarot session!     Top   #13
Citizen

Trogon 
Citizen

Quote:
Originally Posted by gregory View Post
I want to thank all the mods here - past and present - who have done so much to make the forum the place it is. It is a safe place, a true community - it breaks my heart to see it close - and so much of what it is and has been is down to the kind of moderators we have. You are all wonderful people who have given us all so much - given us your time and your damned hard work doing what must often be a thankless task - and I shall miss every last one of you. And that includes all those who have been MEAN to me . I probably asked for it...

The very best of luck for your new and peaceful lives.
I could not have said this any better. Thank you all ever so much.
Need answers now? Get 50% off your first live Tarot session!     Top   #14
Citizen

CharlotteK 
Citizen

I've been here less than a year. I wish I'd found it much, much earlier. What a wonderful place this is, for me it's felt like an online oasis compared with other places. I've made some mistakes on here, and the Mods have been extremely patient and considerate in picking me up on things and correcting me. I'm glad they did. I've learned a lot from them and have been humbled, especially by Zephyros. But all the Mods are brilliant and I'll add my gratitude also. I am totally gutted this place will close. It quickly become a valued part of my life. Thank you and best wishes all of you.
Need answers now? Get 50% off your first live Tarot session!     Top   #15
Golden Silvery Dionna

Alta 
Golden Silvery Dionna

Thank for this, gregory and all who posted. It has been a privilege to have served this community. Just being here has changed me for the better.
Need answers now? Get 50% off your first live Tarot session!     Top   #16
The last in line

Disa 
The last in line

A big heartfelt thank you to the mods from me, as well. You all did such a fine job keeping things flowing seamlessly. I've been a mod at many much smaller forums over the years and it is no easy task. You guys really kept the place organized and virtually drama free. An amazing feat. I know behind the scenes there must have been difficulties at times, but you made if comfortable and homey here for us. I'm really going to miss it here. Thanks so much for all of your time and energy xoxox
Need answers now? Get 50% off your first live Tarot session!     Top   #17
Citizen

decan 
Citizen

Thanks to all Mods and to the Administration for your work in this Forum. I guess that it must have been exhausting at times, so many thanks to everyone!

The announcement of the closure was a bit unexpected and sudden. Well, life is impermanence
Need answers now? Get 50% off your first live Tarot session!     Top   #18
Citizen

BrightEye 
Citizen

Quote:
Originally Posted by gregory View Post
I want to thank all the mods here - past and present - who have done so much to make the forum the place it is. It is a safe place, a true community - it breaks my heart to see it close - and so much of what it is and has been is down to the kind of moderators we have. You are all wonderful people who have given us all so much - given us your time and your damned hard work doing what must often be a thankless task - and I shall miss every last one of you. And that includes all those who have been MEAN to me . I probably asked for it...

The very best of luck for your new and peaceful lives.
What she said! Thanks muchly for everything.
Need answers now? Get 50% off your first live Tarot session!     Top   #19
Citizen

Scarlet Woodland 
Citizen

Yes! To all the mods, past and present... you made AT what it is. I will always appreciate it
Need answers now? Get 50% off your first live Tarot session!     Top   #20

Tarot Cards & Reviews Free Tarot Readings Tarot Books Tarot Card Meanings Forum Archive
Aeclectic Tarot Forum Links
· Tarot
· Tarot Special Interest
· Beyond Tarot
· Forum Library

Aeclectic Tarot Categories
· Angel Decks
· Dark & Gothic Decks
· Goddess Decks
· Fairy Decks
· Doreen Virtue Decks
· Beginner Decks
· Cat Decks
· Pagan & Wiccan Decks
· Ancient Egyptian Decks
· Celtic Decks
· Lenormand Decks
· Rider-Waite Decks
· Marseilles Decks
· Thoth Decks
· Oracle Decks
· List All Decks
· Popular Tarot Decks
· Available Decks
· Tarot Books
· What's New

Copyright © 1996 - 2017 Aeclectic Tarot. All rights reserved. Privacy Policy. Contact us.