Aeclectic Tarot
Tarot Cards & Reviews Free Tarot Readings Tarot Books Tarot Card Meanings Forum Archive

Death + Judgement Together as Action

> Aeclectic Tarot Forum > Tarot > Using Tarot Cards

Resident

Desert Girl 
Resident
Death + Judgement Together as Action

I did a reading that included two advice positions - one for course of action now and another for course of action in the future. I got Death (now) and Judgement (future), which I find very interesting. I call the Death card Death/Rebirth and the Judgement card is one of rebirth/renewal also. I am interpreting this as letting the situation die now to make room for rebirth/renewal (of the same situation) later. In the future, the course of action is to assist in the renewal/rebirth of the same situation. Any thoughts on this card combination or the cards in general in terms of death and rebirth? I just find this to be such an interesting combination in this order. So perhaps it's not a complete death but the end of the cycle with that situation/person. Thoughts on these two cards together?
Need answers now? Get 50% off your first live Tarot session!     Top   #1
Citizen

Citizen

Hi Desert Girl,

I agree with you. It sounds like something has to “die” or end in order for there to be a genuine transformation. Once the situations ‘comes back from the dead’, it will likely be different than it was before. That is indeed an interesting set of cards!
Need answers now? Get 50% off your first live Tarot session!     Top   #2
Citizen

nisaba 
Citizen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Desert Girl View Post
I did a reading that included two advice positions - one for course of action now and another for course of action in the future. I got Death (now) and Judgement (future), which I find very interesting.
Death: it's time to stop.
Judgement: It's time to think about what you've done-or-not-done.
Need answers now? Get 50% off your first live Tarot session!     Top   #3

Tarot Cards & Reviews Free Tarot Readings Tarot Books Tarot Card Meanings Forum Archive
Aeclectic Tarot Forum Links
· Tarot
· Tarot Special Interest
· Beyond Tarot
· Forum Library

Aeclectic Tarot Categories
· Angel Decks
· Dark & Gothic Decks
· Goddess Decks
· Fairy Decks
· Doreen Virtue Decks
· Beginner Decks
· Cat Decks
· Pagan & Wiccan Decks
· Ancient Egyptian Decks
· Celtic Decks
· Lenormand Decks
· Rider-Waite Decks
· Marseilles Decks
· Thoth Decks
· Oracle Decks
· List All Decks
· Popular Tarot Decks
· Available Decks
· Tarot Books
· What's New

Copyright © 1996 - 2017 Aeclectic Tarot. All rights reserved. Privacy Policy. Contact us.