Aeclectic Tarot
Tarot Cards & Reviews Free Tarot Readings Tarot Books Tarot Card Meanings Forum Archive

Should I be worried about the feelings of this someone?

> Aeclectic Tarot Forum > Tarot > Using Tarot Cards

Resident

Francis13 
Resident
Should I be worried about the feelings of this someone?

I asked about what is my place in someone else's life right now and I got Ace of Cups clarified by 10 Swords and I got stuck! Ace Cups represents love and happiness as base line but 10 Swords is completely different... so Im lost with that clarification.

If it helps I asked about how this someone feels about me and got 8 Swords reversed clarified with the world reversed... I look at this like Im no longer their world anymore, they broke free from attachments (?)

I still have a good relationship with this someone, that makes it all even more confusing. Any help would be appreciated! Im kinda worried and taken by surprise.
 Need help? Get your live Tarot Reading now      Top   #1
Citizen

PAMUYA 
Citizen

The ace is a seed with potential, it will grow if nurtured properly. The ten of Swords is full of drama which maybe stunting the aces growth.
 Need help? Get your live Tarot Reading now      Top   #2
Citizen

caridwen 
Citizen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Francis13 View Post
I asked about what is my place in someone else's life right now and I got Ace of Cups clarified by 10 Swords and I got stuck! Ace Cups represents love and happiness as base line but 10 Swords is completely different... so Im lost with that clarification.

If it helps I asked about how this someone feels about me and got 8 Swords reversed clarified with the world reversed... I look at this like Im no longer their world anymore, they broke free from attachments (?)

I still have a good relationship with this someone, that makes it all even more confusing. Any help would be appreciated! Im kinda worried and taken by surprise.
An Ace is a spark of something and a 10 is an ending. To me it comes across as a snuffed candle.
 Need help? Get your live Tarot Reading now      Top   #3

Tarot Cards & Reviews Free Tarot Readings Tarot Books Tarot Card Meanings Forum Archive
Aeclectic Tarot Forum Links
· Tarot
· Tarot Special Interest
· Beyond Tarot
· Forum Library

Aeclectic Tarot Categories
· Angel Decks
· Dark & Gothic Decks
· Goddess Decks
· Fairy Decks
· Doreen Virtue Decks
· Beginner Decks
· Cat Decks
· Pagan & Wiccan Decks
· Ancient Egyptian Decks
· Celtic Decks
· Lenormand Decks
· Rider-Waite Decks
· Marseilles Decks
· Thoth Decks
· Oracle Decks
· List All Decks
· Popular Tarot Decks
· Available Decks
· Tarot Books
· What's New

The Aeclectic Tarot Forum closed permanently on July 14th, 2017. The public threads remain online as a read-only archive and resource. More information on our decision can be found here. Thank you for being a part of our active community over the past seventeen years.

Copyright © 1996 - 2017 Aeclectic Tarot. All rights reserved. Privacy Policy. Contact us.