I found....

floracove

I found a clear quartz crystal, in this house that I am moving into, this house is the same house I moved from 1 yr ago and it is not one of my crystals....
I have had crystals to (i don't know) leave before and one to return after being gone, and knew it was mine, but this is the first time to have an unknown show up... it looks like it was just dug up, I was painting in the laundry room the day before and it WAS not there, really blew me away... tickled me though!
Has anyone ever had this happen or any thoughts/ideas about this?

Heres to love and laughter!!!

jade

perhaps it was brought by a fairie or guide. i know that fairies LOVE to move stuff and bring in new things. they can be mischievious at times LOL

do you think it was left by the old owners or that it was magically brought to you?

love
jade

floracove

Well lets see...

I first moved into this house in 1998 it took me two weeks to clean it up before I could move in and there was nothing in the house when I began moving my things in... I lived here for three years and last year I moved to the house I just move from...
I was painting the utility rooms and closets, because they were the only thing I did not paint when I 1st moved in here...
The day I began painting the utility room I had the paint tray sitting on the floor and just took the used paint roller off and left my things where they were. and the stone was not there because I had swept before I painted because I didn't want dust on what I was about to paint...and the next morning when I got ready to paint there sat the stone in front of my paint tray,and there was no one else here but my 2 yr old...so I KNOW it was not left here from before and no one lived here after I left... And it blows my mind that in the crevices of the stone is dirt, like it just got taken from out side...
Now when I first moved here there had been a long line of drug dealers who had lived here and the mess was awful...(inside & out) and the walls and floors were ALL painted grey and the outside of the house was dark brown and there was an awful FEELING to this house, my best friend who is also Pieces she would not stay in some of the rooms because she picked up on some bad vibes...
And when I was here working on making it better I could feel this old house(built in the 40's) feel better..(know what I mean?)
There was one day while my oldest was in school and the other had not even been thought of, and I was upset about something and layed on my bed to cry about it, on my side and I heard someone talking, I turned my head to see over to my left and there was a woman standing at the foot of the bed, she was wearing a long dress with an apron and her hair was in a knot on top of her head(dark hair) and she said to me, "It's alright, It's going to be alright." And then she was gone...
So if I had to chose between someone and magical I guess I would have to take the latter...
Hope I haven't overloaded the system with this...

Liliana

Sounds like the spirits of the house are thanking you for savingit from the drug dealers, and making it al ovely place to live again

floracove

Your probably right

I never thought about that...
You know one thing that really tickles me is that when I first started to paint I said that I did not want to paint this house pink... anything but pink... and That is the major color scheme that is here now...Like dark english rose and country beige in the kitchen and antique rose in this room I am in and the girls room is purple...
And I have wondered if the woman this house was built for... if her fave color is Pink?...
I know the house feels better and that makes me feel very good...
When I get my drives where I can scan and print I will take some pics for you all to see... who knows maybe she'll even show up in some...
Just out of curiosity what do you think Jade, anyone else...

Liliana

pink is the color of love, maybe it makes her feel loved again :)

floracove

I think your right about the color scheme...
Thanks

floracove

i figured since I was in this thread that I would do a small update.
When I had the opportunity, I talked to the lady's daughter, i described what I had seen, and she said it sounded just like her mother, and that the words were something her mother would commonly say when things were in upset.

I also asked her what her mother's favorite color was, can you guess what she told me?

Yes, the lady of the house had a favorite color preference of pinks.
:)

Pretty cool, huh?

celticnoodle

floracove, what a beautiful story! I think the crystal may have been a gift from the woman you 'saw' in the house. A sort of house warming gift and a thank you for saving it from becoming a house of ill repute. Do you still have this crystal? This story is truly inspiring! Glad you shared it again.

memries

That was a wonderful thing to happen and such a gift. Maybe the gift is from the lady of the house to show you how much you are welcome ?

Jade and all those related colors are just so beautiful and you can offset it with a brilliant pink pillow somewhere just for her or something like that. Or some really nice piece of pink cranberry glass for her with a flower in it ?

I would cherish the crystal it was obviously given to you for all the hard work you are doing in repairing the house and making the dwelling place beautiful.
It was like saying, "See honey, I care".