Mercury retrograde alert!

Fulgour

Mercury retrograde alert! Mercury goes retrograde next week.

jlbvt

I was under the impression it went retrograde last week? I had huge delays and problems with communication on my trip.

Fulgour

There's still time...

Retrograde: August 9, 2004
Direct: September 2, 2004

The Pagan's Path~Witchcraft & Shamanism~Retrogrades:

"Intuition is high during Mercury retrogrades. Astrologers advise us
to keep plans flexible, allow extra time for travel, be more patient
and understanding when communicating. If you don't understand
something you're being told, ask for clarification."

paradoxx

Mecury's retrograte effects start about 3 weeks before it actually goes retro. To add ambience to the effect, we are still being affected by Venus Retrograde in Gemini (rules by Mercury) as Mercury goes retrograde in Virgo, which it (also) rules.

Venus will be leaving Gemini soon, the retrograde extended its visit to the sign of the twins. Not only that, but lilith (dark moon lilith) has entered Cancer. Pallas has entered Leo. Vesta is retrograde in late Pisces, eventually it will enter Aries. An Mars is ready to enter Virgo, this combination of transiting bodies will generate change favored by the mercury retrograde.

In the rush to completion though, some background processes may stop responding, or get lost all together only to pop up later with unexpected consequences. The moon is the seondary ruler of Virgo, and along with Mercury, will favor change during this Virgo Initiated retrograde of the planet of communciation.

In regards to computers.

The virus situation is getting bad out there, I advise getting more than one update and make sure that you do not have anything set to auto update, a virus can sneak through if your not careful. Also, you may want to have more than one antivirus or malware search and destroy program. The sneaker the program, the more likely it is to try and trick you (like saying that the anti virus definitions have been uploaded but really they haven't becasue the infection doesn't allow it.)
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
You might be a technopagan if the God and Goddess communicate with different web browsers.

DeLani

Well, I know that from approx. July 29, there has been so much chaos, fighting, and miscommunication in my life I feel as though I have been sucked absolutely dry. I won't go into all the gory details, but it has been H**L all week so far - from roommates to pets...now I'm for all intents and purposes homeless, but not supposed to sign any contracts under Merc. Rx? can't wait that long...

paradoxx

transportation is a major factor this retrograde

Venus went retrograde on that date,and its effects have had a precursor effect to this mercury retro phase. We now prepare for whats coming to be, don't expect positive thoughts to be the only way to win, positive doing must be applied as well.

like I mentioned @ http://tarotforum.net/showthread.php?s=&threadid=23223&highlight=asteroid and http://tarotforum.net/showthread.php?s=&threadid=29761 phaethon, influencer of vehicles and transportation is currently journeying through Gemini.

Venus has finally moved into Cancer, but charged with that Gemini Energy. Mass miscommunication is prelevent, and all together omnipresent. Don't be afraid to ask about what was said, don't be afraid to avoid confrontation, and finally, don't be afarid to walk, the lines at teh gas station and traffic lights might eat up too much gas during this hyped up week.

M-Press

Oh, not again....

This is what I say, and this is what I hear...
Since I have so many plans (that I need to hold for now), I'm thinking to do JUST what is best in this period. To choose to benefit from it all, (while trying hard not to loose my mind!)

Can someone tell the things that work best at this time?
I remember it's great for cleaning up the closets, and reconnecting with old friends. There must be more, no?
(it already works-my mind goes backwards too.....)

horoskope88

Strange coincidence?

Well today is August 9th, the start of the Mercury Retrograde, right? I'd like the relate an interesting occurence.

Friend: How far are you in the US History summer reading?
Me: What are you talking about? We don't have US History summer reading.
Friend: Yes we do? How could you not know about it?
Me: *starting to get panicked* Because there isn't one! I would have known if there were!
Friend: Didn't you get the letter?
Me: There was a letter?!
Friend: Yeah there was a letter! All incoming US History Honors students must read Ben Franklin: Am American History! It's 600 pages! And you don't have long to read it before school starts!

As I was bemoaning my fate, one thought came to mind: Doesn't Mercury go retrograde today?? Lo and behold, Mercury retrograde...a time where traditionally, messages are delayed, misunderstood, or not recieved at all, and information goes haywire. it doesn't help that with my Sun and Midheaven in Gemini and Ascendant in Virgo, I'm very much attuned to Mercry.

So what does everyone else think: strange coincidence, or the effects of Mercury gone backwards?

paradoxx

Asteroid "America" (916) is at conjunction with mercury at its retrograde station. Your history assignment seems to fall within this category.

But shouldn't the school request a return form or even a postcard so that they know that you recieved the letter to begin with? This concept may prevent them from demeaning you as it is wrong for them to assume that you got the information without a return confirmation, but you need to take care of it quickly.