The De-Enabling Thread

MysticalMoose

Fortunately I love weird experiences and really dont care who thinks Im crazy :D :bugeyed: sooooo......I think you should get a new deck...but not the Morgan Greer :D & GET THE FROUD FAERIES AS WELL!! :D Sorry Im just NOT in a de-enabling mood this morning :p

Al Si'ra

HHAAHAHAH :D

I really enjoyed the de-enabling discussion here..but i think i am getting this one -Morgan-Greer-if not now in this couple of weeks!!

Little Baron

Al Si'ra said:
..but i think i am getting this one -Morgan-Greer-if not now in this couple of weeks!!

Shuuuuusssshhhh.

Don't say I said it in these parts, but it really is very good.

LB

Rosanne

The only reason one should de-enabled from buying a deck- especially the lovely Morgan Greer, is if you are starving, you have no roof over your head and are stark staring naked. NO! there is one more reason- you might become a collector and have more than one deck God forbid! ~Rosanne

Sulis

Al Si'ra said:
HHAAHAHAH :D

I really enjoyed the de-enabling discussion here..but i think i am getting this one -Morgan-Greer-if not now in this couple of weeks!!

I'm not going to de-enable you Al Si'ra.
I ignored the Morgan Greer for too long and when I finally got it, it felt like an old friend.
This deck is a classic - get it, you won't be disappointed :)

magpie9

I like the Morgan-Greer so much that I have two copies---one old and beat up, and the other new and shiney. ;)

Apocalipstick

I spy more evidence that you, Mags, make this thread a dangerous place to be. Tee-hee.

magpie9

:bugeyed: Moi? Sweet innocent little moi? How could such a thing be?? How could you ever get such a silly idea, lips? Now I am deeply deeply hurt. Definitely Deeply. :(

* mags wanders off to find her teddy bear and maybe just a little bit of chocolate the faeries haven't gotten to.....................*

Apocalipstick

Hah! The faeries haven't gotten to it cuz you talked them all into going tarotical so they're busy with decks they shouldn't own.

Speaking of which. I really am here with purpose. Other than random heckling, I mean. :D

I've been eyeing the Klimt tarot. Mostly because I happen to like the artist. A bit o' help, please?

magpie9

I have the Klimt. (In my next incarnation I expect to be gregory) and find it oddly disappointing because so many of the cards feature anorexic models, and all those bones get depressing. I knew he liked to paint slender people, but this is waaaay past that...and some of the cards just don't work very well for the card they're meant for. It is very beautiful, otherwise.