FantasyWorld

Super cards!!!
Thanks for posting

Love and Light
Alanna

Elektra

Sean Connery as the Emperor. Wow.

rosyelf

I've been a fan of this tarot deck on line for a few months now. This morning I was delighted to receive an email from lunaea telling me there is going to be a Limited Edition.:) She's taking pre-orders now. Once she's got 500, she'll print the deck. Each deck will cost $90 plus $5 shipping. She's estimating that the 500 target will be reached about June 1.

I'm really looking forward to this. Being the happy possessor of some of Lunaea's Goddess rosaries, I know that this deck will be a beautiful thing. :)

love

rosyelf

Kiama

I have loved this deck for a couple of years now... always going back to peruse the gorgeous pictures...

It's out to buy now, folks.

Guess what I'll be saving my money up for...? })

Good job the loan cheque comes through in April!

Blessings,

Kiama

EarthAngel2911

I preordered (and paid for) my Full Moon Dreams Tarot a few weeks ago. I am so excited about this deck finally being published! It was the first collage deck that I found online that I loved. I had just started collecting decks at the time, and I was crushed that I couldn't buy it then. But I guess my patience has paid off. :D

I have to say, I've never seen an instance where you have to pay for a tarot product that hasn't been produced yet. Of course I'm certainly not worried about getting stiffed by any means, but I have been wondering when the decks will finally be printed. I just e-mailed Lunaea and found out that she has not yet reached her threshold number of preorders.

So I'm here to ask anyone who's been thinking about purchasing this deck, and who has the funds, to go on over to her website and order your own copy! http://www.lunaea.com/tarot/limitededition.html Then I can get my copy sooner. ;) heehee

Blessings,
Karen

Cerulean

I remember it was a very pretty deck!

Cerulean

Mimers

I also have ordered and paid for my deck. I await it anxiously. Did she say how far away she was from reaching her threshold? She had anticipated June.

Alta

The link doesn't work for me. Tried it earlier this afternoon as well. Can't help you out if I can't see it. :)

EarthAngel2911

Hmmm... I just tried both links in this thread, and they both worked for me... :(
Actually, Lunaea said that she was still some distance from the original goal, but thanks to a new ad in the current issue of SageWoman, the number has been creeping up there. She also said that she'll give it a couple more weeks and then reevaluate. They may need to do a smaller run rather than the original run of 500. So I guess we'll see....