Ordering Golden Tarot via Amazon UK?

Absinthe

Hello

This might be a silly question, but it is bugging me nonetheless:

I was thinking of ordering Kat Black's Golden Tarot via Amazon UK. Thing is, Amazon US shows a picture of the (blue) box (http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ISBN=1572814349/ref=nosim/aeclectic/) and Amazon UK shows a pic with a red border (http://www.amazon.co.uk/exec/obidos/ASIN/1572814349/aeclectictaro-21/). Is this a picture of the booklet that comes with it? Is it a diferent box? A different version all together?

Hope my confusion makes sense, I'd just like to make sure I'm ordering the deck I wanted to buy.

Thanks heaps
Absinthe

Moonbow*

Hi Absinthe

Wecome to Aeclectic :)

My Golden Tarot is in a blue box and the book is blue also... but it came from the States.

But I notice that on both sites that the ISBN code is the same and it's also the same as mine which is 1-57281-434-9. So I don't know what the red image is.

I hope this helps a little.

Perhaps Kat Black can help? She is a member here on Aeclectic.

WolfSpirit

I also have the blue box and blue book. I don't know where I ordered it from, I may have ordered through the German amazon (amazon.de), they also have the picture of the blue box.
Maybe that would be an option for you too ? Shipping costs from Germany are cheaper than from UK too :)

HearthCricket

I ordered mine through Amazon, but the US, as well, and it is blue box, blue book. There must be someone from the UK, in here, that has ordered this from Amazon.UK! It is interesting to see a different colour-I wonder what that is all about. Doesn't Kat have a website? Maybe writing to her directly might give you your best answer, as she should know about any possibility of different packaging. Could that red look be more of an earlier poster type ad, before the actual boxed set picture was available?

new2angels

Mine was bought from amazon uk and it is indeed the blue box and book

Emily

Mine is the blue box and book too - ordered from Amazon UK. :)

Absinthe

Moonbow - yes, I had noticed the ISBN was the same, but that only added to my confusion :).

WolfSpirit - thanks for the amazon.de suggestion! I hadn't thought of that (didn't even know there was one). My brother was actually going to order something from amazon.uk so we would be sharing the shipping. Going to look into it though :)

HearthCricket - I did have a look at Kat's website as well, just wanted to check here to see if anyone had actually ordered it from the uk before I bothered Kat about it :) Thanks heaps for the suggestion!

new2angels and Emily - yay! thank you so much for the input!

Thanks again everyone! I'll go ahead and order now!

Absinthe

retrokat

The yucky red-brown box never existed. It was an early draft that somehow made it's way onto Amazon UK. I've tried to get it changed and found it too difficult (dealing with Amazon is exhausting). Sales from Amazon UK are very low, I wonder if the stern-looking box (that never really was) is the reason?