voyager???

yaraluna

do any of you have the Voyager tarot? the one that is collaged?

i have been wanting to get it for some time but for some reason...well i am unsure alittle bit.

i would like to hear from those that own it and actually use it either for personal readings or public ones.

tank you

yaraluna

SunChariot

yaraluna wrote:do any of you have the Voyager tarot? the one that is collaged?

i have been wanting to get it for some time but for some reason...well i am unsure alittle bit.

i would like to hear from those that own it and actually use it either for personal readings or public ones.

tank you

yaraluna

I just got it recently. I have used it twice now. I first used it for a one card reading, then yesterday for a larger one where I used 13 cards. Well it was actually a 10 card spread, but I pulled 3 additional cards for clarification at the end.

The funny thing about the deck is I was not crazy about the artwork when I ordered it. I just felt I had to try it because I heard so many people raving about the deck. It did not look like my style when I first saw it online, but I ordered it anyway.

As soon as I got it and went through it, I found it really quite beautiful. I was surprised how much I liked the images cause I had not expected to.

These are BIG cards, BTW, it is the largest deck I own. Not easy to shuffle, but I find them worth it.

The reading yesterday was on a major issue. I needed to be sure I was making the right decision because either decision would likely create big changes in my life. I found them both extremely helpful and easy to read. I read intutively, but I found the messages they were giving me quite easy to get.

I am happy with my deck. :) And with my decision they helped me make.

Bar