Aeclectic Tarot
Tarot Cards & Reviews Free Tarot Readings Tarot Books Tarot Card Meanings Forum Archive

Gay Tarot Study Group?

> Aeclectic Tarot Forum > Tarot Special Interest > Tarot Study Groups > Individual Deck Studies > Gay Tarot

Citizen

cheekyminx 
Citizen

Wink Someone asked for a Lady?

Hi boys

I've been around gay people for around 21 years, so yes I'm a fag hag and I just LOVE IT. I enjoy going out to gay nightclubs over straight ones.....reason being I can drink and dance the night away without having to worry about those drunk men trying to pick me up and all those tarty girls....oh I can go on for ever. When I'm around gay people I'm myself and I have a good time. I have some magnetic attraction with the boys, they just love me, they say I radiate this positive and vibrant energy. Every time I'm out I attract non-hetro men - it's FABULOUS! I love the fact that my house mate is gay and my best mate is gay, I wouldn't have it any other way. I must have been a gay man in my previous life

Back to the thread (sorry), my housemate has the gay tarot & I'll contribute to this study group if he allows me to use his cards I told him to get the cards even though he doesn't read.

By the way I don't think I'm a lady, yes I am girl, but a lady? lol Nah I'd rather just be "me". Me who's on a sugar high at the moment, too much chocolate. Weeeeeeeeee
 Need help? Get your live Tarot Reading now      Top   #41
Resident

Aquarius36 
Resident

Smile Gay Tarot study group

I think it's a brillianyt idea - but most of the posts are pre-2005 - any chance of reviving the issue? Aquarius
 Need help? Get your live Tarot Reading now      Top   #42
believer in magic

Sulis 
believer in magic

Hi Aquarius,

This study group still gets posted to occasionally.
If you'd like to revive it just start posting .

Sulis - Tarot Study Groups moderator
 Need help? Get your live Tarot Reading now      Top   #43
Resident

Oein 
Resident

This is one of my favourite decks. Partly because of the way it handles homosexuality (male primary) and secondly for how it is so well received by some of my lgbt clients. As of next week I will be finished my year review of tea leaf reading so will be moving on to exploring this deck in a more intensive way. The resources found here are wonderful I look forward to partaking in it all
 Need help? Get your live Tarot Reading now      Top   #44
Magical Dreamer

Aeric 
Magical Dreamer

I've just gotten back into Tarot and wonder if anyone would like to rev this group back up again?
 Need help? Get your live Tarot Reading now      Top   #45
One of the original 100 members

tarotbear 
One of the original 100 members

Lee (the deck creator) still pops into AT every now and again; my deck copy is deep in storage at the present time.
 Need help? Get your live Tarot Reading now      Top   #46

Tarot Cards & Reviews Free Tarot Readings Tarot Books Tarot Card Meanings Forum Archive
Aeclectic Tarot Forum Links
· Tarot
· Tarot Special Interest
· Beyond Tarot
· Forum Library

Aeclectic Tarot Categories
· Angel Decks
· Dark & Gothic Decks
· Goddess Decks
· Fairy Decks
· Doreen Virtue Decks
· Beginner Decks
· Cat Decks
· Pagan & Wiccan Decks
· Ancient Egyptian Decks
· Celtic Decks
· Lenormand Decks
· Rider-Waite Decks
· Marseilles Decks
· Thoth Decks
· Oracle Decks
· List All Decks
· Popular Tarot Decks
· Available Decks
· Tarot Books
· What's New

The Aeclectic Tarot Forum closed permanently on July 14th, 2017. The public threads remain online as a read-only archive and resource. More information on our decision can be found here. Thank you for being a part of our active community over the past seventeen years.

Copyright © 1996 - 2017 Aeclectic Tarot. All rights reserved. Privacy Policy. Contact us.