my cool crystal!

DeLani

I just acquired the most unusual crystal...
I was told it's Elestial - it looks like it has many "steps" or geometric layers inside it, so it's very sparkly & full of rainbows. It's naturally scepter shaped (big around the tip, with a smaller shaft) and a touch smoky.
But the coolest things are: 1. It has a few floating sand grains in one facet. They move when you turn the crystal upside down!
2. It has a bubble inside one of the sides! You can see it move also whenever you turn or move the crystal!
It's the coolest thing - downright trippy. Any thoughts?

Kyrielle

Very cool. It sounds like it not only is an elestial but also an enhydro -- it has water trapped inside. Think of how ancient that water is! Probably the purest water on the planet is the water in enhydro crystals. Nothing's touched it for millions of years.

Kyrielle

Astraea

Wow, that sounds so beautiful. There must be so many levels at which you can communicate with and relate to this wonderful crystal. You're both fortunate!

lunakasha

That sounds incredible.....WOW!!! :D

Is there any way you could post an attachment of it here???

I would love to see it!!!

:) Luna

Moonbow

I have seen these in my local crystal shop and also enhydro ones. The shop owner was telling me how he found one of his enhydro crystals broken - someone had dropped it - when you think how old that water is!! How annoying!

You have something very special there DeLani... :)

DeLani

Yes, I do think I have something special...I was told it came from Mexico, and the crystal just looks like some sort of Aztec pyramid or something...I am going to try to get a picture and attach it...
And the coolest thing is, the lady had it marked only $3!!!

Aura Wolf

That does sound cool :D