best crystals

loveinspirit

what are the best crystals to help with lack of self confidence, stress and depression, am taking anti depressants at the moment but would rather not.

tarotlova

Don't give up on the anti-depressants,it took me two years to find the right ones and I have never felt this normal in all my life,but you still will feel depressed, some times, even while you are on depressants. That unfortunately is part of your life but belive me it will not be so bad as when you were not taking anything, hang in there kiddo! Here are some Crystals that might help you to; Apache Tear Drops smoky Obsidian found only near an Apache massacre sight, it said that they represent the many tears shed that day so one who bears them is thus protected from grief for all the tears have been shed already. Amethyst for it's calming affect on nervous and mental stress. Hematite stabilises mood swings, good for aches and pains too. Rose Quartz self fulfilment and inner peace. I hope this helps you on your journey to find you. Blessings

WhiteRaven

Becareful with Hematite. It is a VERY heavy stone in regards to grounding...you might just ground yourself too much and conteract the medication you are taking.

The Rose Quartz is a good one. That and Amethyst. To amplify these you can also carry clear Quartz...Meditate with the Rose Quartz and think about selfworth and self love.

Also, when working with Quartz or any stone for that matter, DO NOT forget to cleanse/clear and recharge every once in a while. Otherwise you are carrying around the negative that the stone is sponging up so to speak...especially the Quartz. Cleanse in either cold water or salt water...recharge in the sun or new/full moon. A lot of us forget the importance of these simple, quick steps and then we wonder why it doesn't work...or why we feel crappy all the time when we are suppose to feel uplifted and energized.
Double-terminated quartz is really good. It allows the energy to flow both ways...Double-terminated means they are pointy at both ends of the pendant if one is wearing one as such.

The meds...it takes a minimun of 3 months just to see if the type of antidepressant is working for you. If it's not..it's back to zero and start again with another kind. It's sometimes a long process but once you hit the right one they DO help.

Hope this helps.

Kyrielle

Amber and citrine are also good antidepressant stones. Smoky quartz and Apache tears are reminders of light in the darkness.

Let me also add my voice to the others -- crystals are supplemental to allopathic medicine, so if your doctor recommends antidepressants, don't totally ditch them in favor of crystals! Rather, meditate with them, or keep some in your pocket to remind you what you are working toward.

Kyrielle