Aeclectic Tarot
Dedicated to the diversity and beauty of Tarot since 1996

· Tarot Decks   · Tarot Meanings   · Tarot Forum   · Home

Tarot Gallery Tarot Card Meanings Free Tarot Readings Tarot Books Community What's New

Aeclectic Tarot Forum > Beyond Tarot > Crystals & Herbs

Welcome to the Aeclectic Tarot Forum!

We are the oldest and largest Tarot forum community on the Internet. If you have any questions about any aspect of Tarot or using your cards, or you just want to connect with other Tarot enthusiasts, you've found the right place!

Registering your account is completely free, and allows you to post, share readings, search, view extra boards and more.

Hope to see you in the forum soon!

jlbvt 
Citizen

Moldavite Questions

I did a search for moldavite, but I didn't find the answers I was hoping for...

My first concern is how to cleanse moldavite of any negative energy, and how often it needs to be cleansed. I gave a friend of mine a piece of moldavite along with a piece of Labrodorite, and the combination was causing horrible nightmares. I think the Moldavite has some negative vibes, or may have picked up some ambient stress and magnified it.

Also, any details on the workings of Moldavite in general would be good. Thanks!
jlbvt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2004 Limited time only: Chat live with a Tarot reader now and get 50% off!     Top   #1
FantasyWorld 
Citizen

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by jlbvt
I did a search for moldavite, but I didn't find the answers I was hoping for...

My first concern is how to cleanse moldavite of any negative energy, and how often it needs to be cleansed. I gave a friend of mine a piece of moldavite along with a piece of Labrodorite, and the combination was causing horrible nightmares. I think the Moldavite has some negative vibes, or may have picked up some ambient stress and magnified it.

Also, any details on the workings of Moldavite in general would be good. Thanks!
I found doing a Google search brought up lots of info about Moldavite:
I would cleanse it in a quartz cluster if you have one(my personal thoughts).
Here is some nfo from 2 different websites:

Description:
Notable Occurrences: Moldavia region of Eastern Europe, Thailand and southeast Asia, Australia and Georgia, USA
Tektite is a form of meteoric glass from outer space
Quickens ones spiritual evolution
Carrying a tektite strengthens one’s energy field and manifests positive life change
Moldavite’s high vibrational energy is a powerful chakra opener, particularly at the heart and above
Connects to positive Pleiadian helpers & healers for protection, healing & self healing

Sleeping with moldavite activates the dream states
Accelerates ones’ individual progress by taming the gravitational pull of mass consciousness
Used for direct inter-dimensional accessing of higher dimensional galactic energies
Offers good protection for Earth healers and psychics
Removes negative past life alien implants; protects from negative alien interference; removes spirit attachments, entities & spirit possessions
Gives freedom to move among the dimensions & planets while remaining safe on Earth
Acts as a psychic opener and enhancer
Fosters other-planetary contact through dreams & meditation, protects astral travel
Do NOT cleanse with salt
Astrological sign of All - Scorpio predominant

Ok Ok enough, Googling is TOO much fun,HEHE

screaming 'WOO HOOOO what a ride!'
FantasyWorld is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2004 Limited time only: Chat live with a Tarot reader now and get 50% off!     Top   #2
Alissa 
Citizen

I have a raw moldavite "finger" that I wear around my neck about 3/4 to 7/8ths of the entire year. I adore it, almost never take it off.

I had almost no problems with my stone, though. The only negativity I noticed was when I converted the stone into a pendant, it had a tendency to "over charge" the area it was resting next to on my skin. The area would get... hard to describe... uncomfortable. Like someone was slightly pressing/slightly burning me (burn, like soft burn, with a warm curling iron through clothes for example, not scald).

I asked the stone to stop it, and in the next day or two, the inflammation (my skin was red and inflammed) disappeared, along with the heavy/hot sensation where it rests on me.

I have next to no experience working with stones, I just "do it." I talk to them, only the ones that talk to me, and if they upset me, I put them in my mouth and suck on them for a while. That usually makes it stop.

(Believe me, I know how crazy this sounds, but it's what I do).

Old 11-11-2004 Limited time only: Chat live with a Tarot reader now and get 50% off!     Top   #3
poivre 
Citizen

In a bookstore I was in once, a lady told me that Moldivite was the
stone in the movie ET.

Just extra info.
poivre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-11-2004 Limited time only: Chat live with a Tarot reader now and get 50% off!     Top   #4
jlbvt 
Citizen

Lightbulb

Does anybody have more than one piece of moldavite, and find that they have different personalities?

Alissa, the burning sensation you mentioned has me curious. I have a teeny tiny piece that feels like it's fizzing whan I touch it. I have another piece that almost seems dead- I get no energy or sensation from touching it. The piece I gave to my friend gave him nightmares.

I want to know what specific experiences people have with moldavite, and how you deal woth a piece of moldavite that does nothing or has bad effects. I will try Alissa's method of talking to my crystals/stones, but if that doesn't work, what else can I try? Is there also a way to "charge" moldavite, as in the case of the lifeless piece I have?

Thanks!
Joan
Old 17-11-2004 Limited time only: Chat live with a Tarot reader now and get 50% off!     Top   #5
WhiteRaven 
Citizen

Quote:
Originally Posted by FantasyWorld

Which site is this info on? Can you post the url please..it looks interesting and I'd like to check it out.

»§«:*´`³¤³´`*:»§«WhiteRaven»§«:*´`³¤³´`*:»§«
"And forget not that the earth delights to feel your bare feet
and the winds long to play with your hair." ~Kahlil Gibran~
WhiteRaven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-11-2004 Limited time only: Chat live with a Tarot reader now and get 50% off!     Top   #6
jlbvt 
Citizen

Quote:
Originally Posted by FantasyWorld
Description:
Notable Occurrences: Moldavia region of Eastern Europe, Thailand and southeast Asia, Australia and Georgia, USA
Tektite is a form of meteoric glass from outer space
Quickens ones spiritual evolution
Carrying a tektite strengthens one’s energy field and manifests positive life change
First of all, thanks for checking out Moldavite for me. But I think this website is describing Tektites in general, not just Moldavite. Moldavite is found only in Moldavia. The meteoric glass found elsewhere is different from moldavite, and would just be called Tektite.
I don't have any other tektites so I don't know this for sure, but Moldavite is supposed to have a lot more energy than other tektites.
It is a meteoric glass, but not exactly from space. It's usually described as glass that is formed when a meteorite impacted the earth with such force that the resulting "explosion" threw a lot of rock from earth out into space. The rock was melted and then fell back to earth as a green glassy mineral. There are differing theories in this, but this is the one that makes the most sense to me.
Joan
Old 17-11-2004 Limited time only: Chat live with a Tarot reader now and get 50% off!     Top   #7
tmgrl2 
Citizen

Hi Joan...

I bought a tiny moldavite triangle that I wear around my neck at least 3 days a week.

The card I got with it says:

[quote]
Moldavite is the product of a meteor collision with Earth nearly 15 million years ago. It fell over what is now called the Moldau River valley in Czech Republic. These green Gems are among the most rare minerals on earth.

They have been prized by humans for thousands of years and are still given as gifts from royalty to royalty. In legend, it is believed Moldavite was the green stone in the Holy Grail and has the power to quicken one's spiritual
evolution.

Even people not sensitive to the energies of stones, often feel the energy of Moldavite, Many sense it as heat, tingling or pulsing sensation in their hand. Others feel a rush of energy through their body, usually upwards out the top of their head. Moldavite's high vibrational energy is a powerful chakra opening, particularly at the heart and above.

Sleeping with Moldavite activates the Dreams State. Wearing it helps manifest positive life change. [quote]

Much of this was said above. I am a Scorpio, so I felt this would be a particularly good stone for me. I don't have any particular sensations, but do wonder sometimes, when my energy levels are very good, like today, if there is a connection to the fact that I wore it today and haven't for almost a week.

terri

It'a very beautiful dark green color!

For those who don't believe, no proof is possible.

................Edgar Cayce
tmgrl2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-11-2004 Limited time only: Chat live with a Tarot reader now and get 50% off!     Top   #8
jlbvt 
Citizen

Quote:
Originally Posted by tmgrl2
Hi Joan...

I bought a tiny moldavite triangle that I wear around my neck at least 3 days a week.

The card I got with it says:

Quote:
Moldavite is the product of a meteor collision with Earth nearly 15 million years ago. It fell over what is now called the Moldau River valley in Czech Republic. These green Gems are among the most rare minerals on earth.

They have been prized by humans for thousands of years and are still given as gifts from royalty to royalty. In legend, it is believed Moldavite was the green stone in the Holy Grail and has the power to quicken one's spiritual
evolution.

Even people not sensitive to the energies of stones, often feel the energy of Moldavite, Many sense it as heat, tingling or pulsing sensation in their hand. Others feel a rush of energy through their body, usually upwards out the top of their head. Moldavite's high vibrational energy is a powerful chakra opening, particularly at the heart and above.

Sleeping with Moldavite activates the Dreams State. Wearing it helps manifest positive life change.
Much of this was said above. I am a Scorpio, so I felt this would be a particularly good stone for me. I don't have any particular sensations, but do wonder sometimes, when my energy levels are very good, like today, if there is a connection to the fact that I wore it today and haven't for almost a week.

terri

It'a very beautiful dark green color!
This brings up another question I had- Terri, is your stone cut/faceted, and do you feel a definite energy from it? I was wondering whether taking away the stone's natural shape takes away some of its energy too. The energetic moldavite I have is so amall that if I carried it around, I would lose it. I love to touch it though- it really feels just like it's fizzing! Maybe I should get a nice cut one and wear it?

I would like to hear more of people's personal experiences...

Joan
Old 18-11-2004 Limited time only: Chat live with a Tarot reader now and get 50% off!     Top   #9
cjtarot 
Citizen

Talking I have a few

Hi,

I have a few pieces of moldivite..I got them from

http://www.heavenandearthjewelry.com/

I have a ring that is faceted and when I take it off, it feels like it's still on my finger.

I also have a very small piece from a crystal shop..it flutters when you hold it.

Take a look at Heaven and Earth they have a lot of information and some great pieces of jewelry.

love and light
Cj

Albanian Proverb
cjtarot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-11-2004 Limited time only: Chat live with a Tarot reader now and get 50% off!     Top   #10
Go ad-free and support us too - upgrade to subscriber today