em, ok, thought up of a spread for describing a person, but this is my first spread so it needs a bit of... tuning, lol.
1. The persons' logical side
2. The persons' creative side
3. The persons' heart
4. The persons' characteristics
5. The persons' good points
6. The persons' financial side
7. The persons' "bad" points, or aeras to improve on
Cards 1 and 2 are meant to overlap so it looks like an upside-down "V", and the whole spread is meant to look like a person. There might already be a spread like this, but I wanted to think of one to use on fictional characters and stuff, but it needs a lot of refining.
Please give your opinions on this, because it's my first spread and a bit messy.
Thanks all, Carly