Yes or No

Michelle

Hello,

Does anyone have a good Yes or No spread ?

Thank you !

Love,Light,Blessings,
Michelle

Alissa

Hi Michelle! you might wanna check out The Spreads index which has a short listing of a few threads with Yes or No? spreads for you to take a peek at. Scroll about half way down the first post to find the links.

Best wishes!

Michelle

Thank you Alissa ~

Will do :).

Love,Light,Blessings,
Michelle

MeM

Do you have to be a subscriber to view the spread list? and is that recent?
I was able to look at it over the weekend..

MeM

nevermind. it works now.. :)

SunChariot

yes/no spread

I have one for you Michele.

I got it from Tarot for Your Self A Workbook for Personal Transformation, by Mary Greer.

It is a 3 card spread and uses both upright and reversed cards. Here is a quote from the book about that:

"As you shuffle the cards, make sure you randomly reverse the direction of some of them. Upright cards are Yes and reversed cards are No, but the middle card counts twice, so you could get a tie for an answer...e.g.

1 2 3
upright upright reversed
counts as counts as counts as
one yes two yeses one no

"You might arrive at a tie of two Yeses and two Nos, in which case: a) the outcome is as yet undetermined; b) your best intertest is not served by an asnwer at this time; or c) your question is not appropriately or clearly stated. Also remember that the Tarot takes the question literally--always be sure you interpret the question in terms of what you asked.

After determining the answer, interpret the card and their advice in terms of past, present, and future--or any other previously chosen variation on the Three-Card Spread. If you prefer working with more material for interpretation, you can use any odd number of cards (five, seven of nine) in the same manner."

Hope this helps:) I have used it a number of times and I believe it worked well. The events I asked about have yet to occur, but the asnwer HAVE been very consisitenly been saying the same thiing. I would love to hear later how it worked for you if you feel like it.:)

Bar

SunChariot

sorry, I had that all typed up nicely, and when it saved to this page it condensed all my little chart together, no idea why(sigh).

It should have indicted aht in the example given the first card came up upright, the second upright and the third reversed. Which means the first counts as one Yes, the second, which counts twice counts as two Yeses, and the third counts as on No. There the answer in this case would be yes, although there is some indication of change in the future. If you choose to see the three cards also from a Past/Present/Future perspective, hope this makes sense.

Bar

*Angelica*

Hiya!

The Quest tarot have a yes/no feature...just a suggestion!

Angel

Michelle

Hi Bar,

Thank you !! I will definitely try this and also let you know how it works for me.

Very interesting :). I LOVE learning new spreads and ways to use Tarot.

Imagemaker

I take a different approach to yes/no questions. I just shuffle and draw one card--and my first internal reaction of positive or negative is my answer. In addition, I sometimes pick up additional information of the reason for the answer.

I feel like this more open approach gives the tarot a chance to communicate is a non-mechanical, non-system way, and I always feel that the yes/no comes through clearly.