Biddy's "Finding Love" Spread

biddy9

Hi there,

I recently had a client who wanted to know what she needed to do in the next twelve months in order to find herself a partner. I really liked her attitude that it was more about what she could do internally (proactive) rather than if a man would come into her life (passive). So, I spent some time crafting a spread for her that I thought might also be useful for this forum.

Feedback and comments are most welcome...

Your Internal Self
What has been holding you back from finding love –
How can you overcome any issues expressed in the first card -
How you have been receiving love –
How you have been giving love –
What areas you still need to work on to give and receive love –
What areas aid you in giving and receiving love –
What is your untapped resource that will assist you in finding love –

Your External Self
How do others perceive you in relationships –
What aspects of yourself do you need to emphasise to others when pursuing a relationship –
What aspects of yourself do you need to de-emphasise to others when pursuing a relationship –
Who would be the right person for you -
What is the most positive thing you can do in the next three months to find your partner –
The outcome in twelve months –

Penelope

hi biddy

Your spread generously allows for each contingency which
you've insightfully provided, and I like the personal focus.
How would the cards be laid out, there being 13 altogether.
I'm visualising groupings perhaps, or an Internal-External
match-up aligned above and below. Is there a main card?

biddy9

Card Layout...

I don't often pay much attention to card layout... but when I did this spread for my client, I placed the second card over the first card (as you would for the crossing card in Celtic Cross). For each contrasting position, I place side by side, and for internal, I place on the left, and external on the right.

However, definitely open to suggestion on layout!!

contradiction

possiable layout

i liked your layout, but another simpler layout would be in two or three rows, the first is internal (7 cards), the second external (5 or 6 cards), if desired the third (1 card) would be the outcome 12 month card

1-2-3-4-5-6-7

8-9-10-11-12-(13)

(13)

in this arrangment you could also connect cards 1-8, 2-9, etc. by reading both across and down, if you wished.

i will definetly try this one myself. thanks for the idea.

contradiction

ocho8s

thanks for the spread!!!

This is the spread I was looking for, one that would tell me what I could do to improve things in order to have a better relationship.
I did a simple lay out of

so with this lay out is like questions 1 and 2 got their answer with card 8 and in the middle being 3 cards it really was ppf of my relations.
this were the cards that showed up
1.-pentacles-10
2.-the hanged man
3.-wands-10
4.-the fool
5.-pentacles-ace
6.-cups-4
7.-wands-4
8.-pentacles-knight
9.-wands-king
10.-pentacles-9
11.-wands-8
12.-lovers
13.-swords-king

and it was a very insightful, the only card I had trouble reading was the 8 of wands.......
if anybody has an answer I am more than happy to hear opinions
thanks
Anaoly

Stregaverde

Interesting!

Going to try this one for an acquaintance of mine, I'll post how it works out. :)

vernissage

I just used this spread earlier today and it worked very well. Thank you for posting it.

The spread I used was similar to this:

-------9-------
8------------10
-----2---3-----
---1---7---4---
-----6---5-----
13-----------11
.------12------

V.

Babsalon

<3!!

I played around with the positions and even though I've currently got a love, the spread seems to have some nice ideas about salving (saving?) a current relationship.

1/2-----3---4-----13
----------7---------
--------5---6-------
----------8---------
--------9---10------
11----------------12

I'm certain about the 3-4-5-6 rectangle with 7 on top, but the 8-9-10 arrangement I'm not completely happy about. Maybe it'll grow on me. :c)

((((PS-- Anyone else try this for an existing relationship? Am I just being silly? I was really impressed when the cards in this spread told me to de-emphasize my Libra aspects until hubby and I are on solid financial ground.))))

furiana

Three thumbs up!

Biddy, this spread is incredible! I can't believe the *clarity* of the reading I got from it! :D

biddy9

De nada!

Thanks Furiana! I am really glad you found the spread useful!