Quartz/Stones and Tarot

WhiteRaven

I'm curious to know what Stone or Crystal do you sit with your Tarot deck while you are not using it and why you choose that particular one.

Personally, I have a clear Quartz and a Rose Quartz sitting on my deck that I use for my own personal readings. Most of the time, 99.9% of the time, I consult the Tarot for relationship issues and insight. This is for "me" and the reasons I do "self-readings". So that's why I have the Rose and Clear Quartz sitting on top of the deck.

Anybody else do this?
What do you use and why?

grayfeather

crystals with tarot

White Raven,
I like to keep a number of crystals with my tarot cards IN my medicine bag. And change from time to time depending my needs. I also keep a number of "objects of power" in my medicine bag......it took me a while to understand the lodgic of this, as the energy blends together, it becomes quite personal. I would recomend this. ;) BB...... Grayfeather

WhiteRaven

Grayfeather...are you Native by chance?

I wonder because of your referrence to a "medicine bag"...and of course your name that you chose to use here at AT...

I do know what you mean by "objects of power"... :)
It is nice to know that I am not the only one that believes that energy affects the cards.

astroltina

i always have my amethyst crystal near me when i read my cards. I also keep the amethyst in the same box as my tarot cards.
i feel it helps open up my intuition.