Lenormand/Titania Draw 4

katie_here

who's pulling the cards today?

purple_scorp

Me:

We have a flipper - The Sun......(it's very overcast here today.....and it's the middle of summer....I think it's actually raining outside).

The seven cards are:

Ship, Letters, Cross, Whip, Garden, Coffin, Star.

BTW - My review on Titania's deck has been published, see here:

http://www.aeclectic.net/tarot/cards/titanias-fortune-cards/review.shtml

purple_scorp

lunakasha

Nice job!!!

Just read your review, purple_scorp....excellent!!! :D

I have found myself spending more and more time with these cards lately....
still have yet to try the 36-card spread though, hehehe....

:) Luna

tarotlova

Here's my interpretation, just got back from holidays where it was 30 degrees plus back to rain & cold when we got back, I like your review PurpleScorp my review is under yours (Tracy) I dont know why it didn't go under Tarotlova! Well I think there is some news from overseas/interstate and it is news that will be important with the cross next to it, and it might be news that might cause some tension with the whip near it, as the garden is the next card it could be about a work situation or a friendship that has been delayed in some way the coffin, but everything will turn out okay as the star is the last card in the draw.

purple_scorp

Thanks Luna.....and nice of you to drop in.....um.....er.....never mind your 36-card reading, where was your interpretation for this reading???? LOL.

tarotlova, I thought that may have been your review under mine. I recognised a couple of your sentences from some of your other posts. :)

Here's my interpretation:
News from overseas. A health scare. There is trouble for somebody but it is their destiny and they cannot change what is happening. Things will right themselves again, but only after a waiting period.

The cards that stood out for me are at each end of this reading – ship/letters, combined with coffin/star. And of course, there is the whip, smack bang in the middle.

It seems as though you cannot hide your subconscious with this deck. Interestingly, I think this reading is about my sister (she is in a hospital in USA and I was expecting her to ring this morning). However, I was careful when shuffling and laying out the cards to specifically state that this draw was for the weekly ATF thread. I was not expecting something personal to be drawn.

purple_scorp

watchman291273

Great Review Purple_scorp. Isn't the rating messed up? The Deck is recommended in both reviews and it only gets 2/5...

katie_here

purple_scorp said:

My interpretation is

The central theme is an argument, it will come about as a result of some message that will swiftly arrive, the argument will be in a public place, it may cause one or both people to stop and think awhile before things turn out for the good. The argument is destined but it will clear the air.

FaeryGodmother

Hi,
I hope you don't mind if I jump in with my interpretation of this draw. I love this deck. This is the deck I use in my professional readings. I do six month fortunes with the full deck, because in my experience some things that come up do take that long to happen. Any way here's my interpretation of the draw:

Stressful but good news about something that has already happened that moves things on in your life. (I would most likely connect this to work/ career because of the ship and garden but I wouldn't limit the interpration to that area.)

BTW, the reviews are great. If I didn't already have the deck I'd go out and buy it ;)

FGM

tarotlova

The more the merrier! We do a draw every week of 7 cards we will soon go onto a 9 card reading then a full reading using all 36 cards when people feel they are ready, as some of the readers have only had these cards for a short time and some use the Lenormand cards. Enjoy!

Moonbow

I nearly missed this thread.....

I will be back later today when I get home from work...

Great to see these draws are still going strong. :)