Favorite Tea recipies

cayacia

I would love to hear any favorite tea recipies anyone has.

One of my concoctions is:

1 tsp Chinese or Japanese Sencha
pinch of lavender

HudsonGray

This is going to sound weird but it tastes great--Red Zinger herbal in hot orange juice (good hot or cold). I tried the OJ one day instead of water and it worked great. I've added cinnamon sticks to it also, which give it a more exotic flavor.

TemperanceAngel

For chamomile fans get a pot filled with chamomile (duh!), cinnamon sticks (not too many!!!) and freshly squeezed lemon.

Let diffuse for 10-20 mins, gorgeous, great for sleep too :D

ocho8s

I like this "tea"
Cinammon sticks and when water is boiling I add some pieces of red apple
really nice and also the house get a really nice aroma!!!
Anaoly

Emily

This isn't really a tea recipe but its a different kind of tea, not herbal. Its called Redbush tea, or Rooibos tea - Grown in South Africa. Its caffeine free and has a really smooth different but pleasant flavour. The taste is so unique I can't really explain it but its a tea you'll either like or not. It can also stop heartburn and indigestion in its tracks lol

I drink alot of this tea now but its not readily available in the UK so I have to go to healthfood shops to buy it - but I thought I would mention it in here. :)

TemperanceAngel

Oh Emily, I love that tea, it's beautiful :D

yve

Yes, I've tried Rooibos too...first time was in a specialty tea cafe and I just loved it! Now Tetley has made a Rooibos Vanilla, it is quite good....

Mesara

Hudson's recipe sounds really, really, really yummy. Ive been on a citrus kick for about a month now, eating oranges like crazy.

cayacia

Is Redbush available in the US, does anyone know? It sounds really good and vanilla is one of my faviorite scents.

Chronata

My Favorite tea is made from what used to grow in my Mother's garden...

fresh Lavender buds
fresh Spearmint
a couple of fresh Camomile flowers

This is a great herbal tea for relaxing.