Aeclectic Tarot
Tarot Cards & Reviews Free Tarot Readings Tarot Books Tarot Card Meanings Tarot Forum

Druidcraft study group: General discussion / Questions

> Aeclectic Tarot Forum > Tarot Special Interest > Tarot Study Groups > Individual Deck Studies > DruidCraft Tarot

Resident

jota23 
Druidcraft study group: General discussion / Questions

I've been searching everywhere, but nobody seems to actually say how big the cards really are. I've read in plenty places they're big, but HOW big? Does anyone have a ruler handy?
Top   #1
Citizen

Cielo 

ahhh, you see? You're in luck! I was just wondering about the same question and (((starsongs))) sent me the exact measurement of the cards which in inches are 3 5/8 X 5 1/2!! Quite big but not that huge....I hope...my deck is still on the way!!! Should be here any minute now!

Cielo
Top   #2
Citizen

starsongs 

Quote:
Originally Posted by jota23
I've been searching everywhere, but nobody seems to actually say how big the cards really are. I've read in plenty places they're big, but HOW big? Does anyone have a ruler handy?
they measure 3 5/8 X 5 1/2 inches..they are large, but the artwork is so lovely that I love them this size...
Top   #3
Citizen

starsongs 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cielo
ahhh, you see? You're in luck! I was just wondering about the same question and (((starsongs))) sent me the exact measurement of the cards which in inches are 3 5/8 X 5 1/2!! Quite big but not that huge....I hope...my deck is still on the way!!! Should be here any minute now!

Cielo
heeheehee...
Top   #4
Resident

jota23 

Thank you! I've been admiring this deck for a while now, but waiting for it to come out in the USA is increasingly becoming unbearable. The size was not so much an important factor as much as curiosity as to whether I need to go buy a new tarot box while waiting for the cards. Luckily, my current box should work just fine.
Top   #5
~ Collector of words ~

WolfSpirit 

Hey guys !
Lets keep this thread for the Princess of Wands !

If you have something to say about this deck in general, please do so in the Tarot Deck forum, there are several threads on the DruidCraft already.
But let's try to keep the study group well-organized - thanks.
Top   #6
believer in magic

Sulis 

I'll split the off-topic threads off into another thread

DruidCraft Tarot - General discussions.

Love

Sulis xx
moderator - Tarot Study Groups
Top   #7
Resident

jota23 

Thanks Sulis, and I'm sorry for disorganizing the thread. I'll be more conciensious about where I post next time.
Top   #8
Citizen

MAR 

Hello guys,

I don't have this deck yet but I look forward for it to get release here in USA in 2 or 3 months I think to at last can have it. I was asking for 2 samples pictures especially at talking tarot section and Fulgour was so kind and referred me here to may be I could get them from Majecot. Majecot or one of you, please may show me of the images of the card back design and the queen of wands of this deck? if this is not much to ask. I really appreciated this. I hope have not been interrupt your studies. Thanks a lot
Top   #9
believer in magic

Sulis 

Hi Mar,

Someone recently put up a scan of the card backs in Tarot Decks -

If you look in this thread http://www.tarotforum.net/showthread...ght=Druidcraft

Post number #56 - Majecot has scanned the back of the cards.

Love

Sulis xx
Top   #10

Tarot Cards & Reviews Free Tarot Readings Tarot Books Tarot Card Meanings Tarot Forum
Aeclectic Tarot Forum Links
· Tarot
· Tarot Special Interest
· Beyond Tarot
· Forum Library

Aeclectic Tarot Categories
· Angel Decks
· Dark & Gothic Decks
· Goddess Decks
· Fairy Decks
· Doreen Virtue Decks
· Beginner Decks
· Cat Decks
· Pagan & Wiccan Decks
· Ancient Egyptian Decks
· Celtic Decks
· Lenormand Decks
· Rider-Waite Decks
· Marseilles Decks
· Thoth Decks
· Oracle Decks
· List All Decks
· Popular Tarot Decks
· Available Decks
· Tarot Books
· What's New

Copyright © 1996 - 2019 Aeclectic Tarot. All rights reserved. Privacy Policy. Contact us.