Feeling human energy fields based on sun sign

The Dreamer

Hi. I'm new to the forum.
I have an unusual ability (or disability?) which causes me to feel differences in people's "energy fields" based upon their sun signs. I have had this sense for my whole life.
It was this sense (I think of it as the "astrological polarity sense") which caused me to begin to study astrology in the first place. I tested many other possible reasons for the different feeling in the fields before discovering that it was astrological.
I have found that the signs are split into two groups: half are positive, and half are negative. The negative physically feel bad to me and the positive feel good. (For a slightly expanded description of how I feel it, see my webpage [via my blogpage.])

The groupings of the signs which I have discovered (by surveying aquaintances and friends' sun signs) is this: Negative- Aries, Taurus, Leo, Saggitarius, Capricorn, Pisces. Positive- Gemini, Cancer, Virgo, Libra, Scorpio, Aquarius. (I consider the assigning of the titles of positive and negative to be arbitrary; given that my own sign repels me I theorize that it works on a principle of like repelling like, as with magnets. Had I been born in the other grouping, I would have named them the opposite way.)

My question is this: has anyone here ever experienced this polarity sense, or heard of anyone experiencing it?
Also, I wonder if anyone has any insights about whether there is any astrological significance to those two sign groupings.
It also raises the question of whether astrological effects are created by "forces" or fields from within the earth and planets, which affect people and their energy fields; and if not, the question of how and why astrology would affect people's energy fields at all. Does anyone have any theories?
I suppose anyone interested in the human aura might also have insights about this.

I appreciate your indulgence in considering this question, which is based solely upon my personal subjective experience and subsequent research.
(My birthtime is 4/24/74 5:26 AM Indpls, IN US. I am not asking anyone to analyze my chart- I have analyzed the heck out of it myself. I only put that up in case anyone might want it for their own research.)

isthmus nekoi

Welcome to Astro, Dreamer :)

I would say there is astrological significance. The negative signs are all the fires, all the earths except Virgo, plus one water, Pisces. Note that Pisces is ruled by Jupiter and both Jupiter signs (Pisces and Sagittarius) are considered negative. The positve signs are all the airs, plus all waters -Pisces, plus Virgo. Note that Virgo is ruled by Mercury and both Mercury signs (Virgo, Gemini) fall under positive.

However, I don't believe I've ever come across anyone who experienced sun signs this way.

Rhiannon SW

I too have the ability to feel others energy like if they have a injury new or old I will feel a heat sensation. Never noticed whether someones sign had any effect. Interesting to ponder. I also can feel their energy over the phone,puter or just if I'm in the same room. I was at a bar it was a halloween party very crowded and there was a couple near dance flr. who was having an arguement and I became so physically ill I had to leave and I didn't realize why I was sick until I remembered them.
Odd is it related to my natal chart ? This gift or not

isthmus nekoi

I'll bet that you have a strong Neptune, or receptive moon placement.

Rhiannon SW

my moon is 15 deg of sco. and neptune 25 deg. of sco retrograde
My asc. is 1 deg of cancer

paradoxx

I just generated you chart, Mars is at 27 Scorpio, but thats understandable since Mars and Neptune are conjunct in Pisces right now.

Rhiannon SW

So is my natal chart one of the reasons I have this gift or talent to feel energy and emotions ? I know my moon in scorpio is very intuitive and empathetic.

isthmus nekoi

Yes, I think a natal chart can be a good indicator of such abilities.