Aeclectic Tarot
Tarot Cards & Reviews Free Tarot Readings Tarot Books Tarot Card Meanings Forum Archive

Tarot of Prague café club 7 of swords

> Aeclectic Tarot Forum > Tarot Special Interest > Tarot Study Groups > Individual Deck Studies > Tarot of Prague

An strange animal

annik 
An strange animal

Tarot of Prague café club 7 of swords

A man holding 5 swords. There is two swords left behind. A thief! Taking a chance? Advantage of the situation? I don't think he had bought the swords. He seems to have served himself.
 Need help? Get your live Tarot Reading now      Top   #1
Citizen

jema 
Citizen

I pulled this card this morning just as I was on my way out the door to go to the dentist.
I've had some toothache a while and suspected I needed to fix at least two teeth. When I got this card my first reaction was that "oh no, they will not fix all the teeth but will leave some"
and that is just what happened!

I find that this deck often give the answers in a very literal way.
Now of course the card has a deeper meaning then this, but today it told me what I needed to know so I wouldn't be too upset about it.

I'll no doubt make a better post about this card another time, just thought I would share this little story:-D
 Need help? Get your live Tarot Reading now      Top   #2
Citizen

Angel Star 
Citizen

Talking

That is an interesting synchronicty on the 7 of swords about your teeth. I have not read from this deck lately. Basically i have not been reading the tarot much lately. I am in some kind of funk with the tarot but i suspect as summer nears i will get back into the swing of things again.
 Need help? Get your live Tarot Reading now      Top   #3
Citizen

baba-prague 
Citizen

Yes, I go through phases also. Right now I've been asked to read for several people here and I've tended to put it off. When we are designing a deck there seems to come a point when I don't want to read very much - it's almost as if the new deck overwrites whatever I see. However, I'll get back to it very soon - mainly because I've promised three readings. There aren't so many readers in English here so my problem is that there are always more people wanting readings than I really have time or energy for.

Bring back Madame de Thebes (famous Czech tarot reader of the mid 20th century) I say!
 Need help? Get your live Tarot Reading now      Top   #4
Citizen

Angel Star 
Citizen

Unhappy

Baba I am still in a funk. But i am slowly coming out of it at the moment. Just so much going on with my kids and summer coming. I must really throw down some cards with the Prague. Maybe that will help. I have gone thru this before but its never been this bad. lol! I think I have exercise and diet on my mind alot also. I just went thru a total life change with food so this is one of the reasons for the funk. Hope you get to do your readings with the Prague soon they are so unique.
 Need help? Get your live Tarot Reading now      Top   #5

Tarot Cards & Reviews Free Tarot Readings Tarot Books Tarot Card Meanings Forum Archive
Aeclectic Tarot Forum Links
· Tarot
· Tarot Special Interest
· Beyond Tarot
· Forum Library

Aeclectic Tarot Categories
· Angel Decks
· Dark & Gothic Decks
· Goddess Decks
· Fairy Decks
· Doreen Virtue Decks
· Beginner Decks
· Cat Decks
· Pagan & Wiccan Decks
· Ancient Egyptian Decks
· Celtic Decks
· Lenormand Decks
· Rider-Waite Decks
· Marseilles Decks
· Thoth Decks
· Oracle Decks
· List All Decks
· Popular Tarot Decks
· Available Decks
· Tarot Books
· What's New

The Aeclectic Tarot Forum closed permanently on July 14th, 2017. The public threads remain online as a read-only archive and resource. More information on our decision can be found here. Thank you for being a part of our active community over the past seventeen years.

Copyright © 1996 - 2017 Aeclectic Tarot. All rights reserved. Privacy Policy. Contact us.