Fairy Ring Oracle Anna Franklin Study Group Interest

WooMonkey

LilRed said:
WooMonkey - If you don't mind, what is OCD?
LilRed

Oops! In this instance, it means obsessive compulsive disorder. (I've also seen it refer to over the counter drugs, and organized crime division...)

I don't think I meet all the criteria to be actually diagnosed OCD, but I know that my mind would be wandering ahead to see what comes next. Better to have a random draw, and not know, and focus more on the card of the moment!

:)

LilRed

First Card is up

All right, first I know y'all want to know so here is a link to the first card:
http://www.tarotforum.net/showthread.php?p=453057#post453057

Sorry it is late in the day.

Thank you again for the continuing support.

Woo - No I knew you meant something involving the brain but I just could not think what it was.

LilRed

LilRed

We Have An Option

While looking around on here I noticed that the Froud's Oracle was being studying in Tarot Study Groups. I asked and I was told that we could stay in Oracle or go to Tarot Study Groups and Zorya would be willing to move the cards we already did over.
So..
Stay in Oracle Decks area?
OR
Move to Tarot Study Groups

Stregaverde

I'd personally prefer to see it in Study Groups, it's easier that way, but I'm open.

One week countdown until I have my deck and can join you!!! :D

ncefafn

I vote for study groups too. But I'm looking around and not seeing much activity yet. Hmm.

LilRed

All right I will wait a couple of days or a couple of votes and then judge.

NCEFAFN - yeah, same here, as long as I am not viewing things different because I am being impatient.
LilRed

WooMonkey

Study groups is good for me too!

:)

purple_scorp

Hmm, don't mean to be difficult....but I prefer to stay in Oracle decks but set up a system like Moonbow* has for Titania/Le Normand draws. Why? Because it is an Oracle deck and I don't think it belongs in the Tarot Study Groups section.

NOW, if we had an Oracle Study groups section, I would be happy for it to be there (which would also be a nice little home for Titanias/Le Normand and Love Pack). It seems that Oracle decks are becoming a little more popular and I know that this is a Tarot forum but....I would love to see Oracle decks have a few new categories of their own....almost like a duplication of some of the "Tarot" categories......like reading exchange, study groups, your readings.

purple_scorp

CloeCat

my two cents

Hi all,

I agree with purple_scorp ideas.

Now my 2 cents.
We're studying a oracle, lets stay in oracle area. They say we can stay here, so lets stay. Is it truly easier if we move to study groups? I don't know. If it is I'll go with the flow. But it might be werth it to help build up the oracles section by inceraging (sp?) new categories.

Thoughtful purrrs,
CloeCat

LilRed

All right y'all, we are literally at a split here on weather to move or not, so for now I am going to table this issue.

Sorry about the 3rd card not coming out till Wednesday, we had nearly a foot of snow (very unusual for our area) and we do not have internet at the house yet, and my car could not budge till Wednesday.