Connolly: Ramp it up a notch?

MoonMaiden

Hi Sophie-David! Wondering if you would like to brainstorm an additional way for us to approach our Connolly study? Don't know WHAT I have in mind, I just thought there might be a more interactive way for us to dig deeper into this deck.

Just remembered something I want to add to the Transition comments. :)

Sophie-David

Hi MoonMaiden

If we could provide feedback to each other more quickly I think we could get a better dynamic going on a particular card, and then move on to the next one. I would have very much liked to have responded to all your last set of posts on the cards we have done so far in a timely fashion, but unfortunately I'm traveling on business at the moment and my time is very limited. I just arrived in Toronto today from Vancouver. I actually have a day off tomorrow and should be able to catch up on my AT threads. :) After another week or so I will be back home and be able to return to more regular posting. I do have my three Majors decks with me, Connolly, Legend and The Lover's Path. :)

Cheers
David

MoonMaiden

I agree that more frequent feedback is the ticket. Since this is an important part of my path, I will put more attention on it. Thanks, and happy businessing! :)