Aeclectic Tarot
Tarot Cards & Reviews Free Tarot Readings Tarot Books Tarot Card Meanings Forum Archive

Fey 4 of Pentacles

> Aeclectic Tarot Forum > Tarot Special Interest > Tarot Study Groups > Individual Deck Studies > Fey Tarot

Citizen

tarobones 
Citizen
Fey 4 of Pentacles

I am wondering about others view of this cool card. I find the image very graphic indeed. I recall the RWS image too, so completely engrossed in those pentacles. This one is chained to it, with the key to his freedom in view and accessible, yet he remains obsessed. As a recovering addicted person, I strongly identify with this condition! I can't count how many times I've been right where this fey is. As I said, the image is very powerful. I look forward to hearing others' views. Peace and blessings...........Michael
 Need help? Get your live Tarot Reading now      Top   #1
Citizen

dadsnook2000 
Citizen

Simple, direct

This image is like poetry; it says what it says in the most simple, direct way. Yet, it says a lot. Like most of the Fey cards, unbelievable in its impact and meaning. Dave.
 Need help? Get your live Tarot Reading now      Top   #2
Citizen

rcb30872 
Citizen

When I look at the card, the Fey reminds me of a frog. Does he have only three fingers, or is the thumb hiding behind the three fingers showing?

Sure it can be obsessed, but I would say that it is more out of hesitancy, apprehension or even fear. Well, at any rate he is thinking. When you look at the card, not only is the key right in front of him, but what he is sitting on is a way that can get him moving.

I tend to think that him thinking, and not sharing with others, has rendered him immovable, because he doesn't know how to proceed. If he was talk to someone, ask someone, seek some help or advice, then he would be able to get a solution. By keeping to himself he is basically not able to move, although he has the means to do so.
 Need help? Get your live Tarot Reading now      Top   #3

Tarot Cards & Reviews Free Tarot Readings Tarot Books Tarot Card Meanings Forum Archive
Aeclectic Tarot Forum Links
· Tarot
· Tarot Special Interest
· Beyond Tarot
· Forum Library

Aeclectic Tarot Categories
· Angel Decks
· Dark & Gothic Decks
· Goddess Decks
· Fairy Decks
· Doreen Virtue Decks
· Beginner Decks
· Cat Decks
· Pagan & Wiccan Decks
· Ancient Egyptian Decks
· Celtic Decks
· Lenormand Decks
· Rider-Waite Decks
· Marseilles Decks
· Thoth Decks
· Oracle Decks
· List All Decks
· Popular Tarot Decks
· Available Decks
· Tarot Books
· What's New

The Aeclectic Tarot Forum closed permanently on July 14th, 2017. The public threads remain online as a read-only archive and resource. More information on our decision can be found here. Thank you for being a part of our active community over the past seventeen years.

Copyright © 1996 - 2017 Aeclectic Tarot. All rights reserved. Privacy Policy. Contact us.