Tarot of Dreams Update

cirom

The deck is almost complete now. With various additional cards having been recently designed. Most of which are on the seperate mailing list web site, but the 5 of Wands, King of Wands, King of Swords and the Queen of Cups can also be seen on my main web site www.ciromarchetti.com

lunakasha

Thanks for the update, Ciro....the Queen of Cups is gorgeous!!!

I think my favorite court cards in this deck are the wands....love the vibrant red and gold colors!!! The Moon is my #1 card so far, not surprisingly!!! ;)

So it sounds like we don't have much longer to wait.....

:) Luna

dolphinprincess

lunakasha said:
....the Queen of Cups is gorgeous!!!

The Queen of Cups is amazing :) I find this queen can look softer in a lot of decks - I like the fact that you have given her more of an "attitude"... She looks more mysterious and very intuitive, to me. But the look on her face still says "don't mess with me"... lol ....

souljourney

Oh I can hardly wait!!! I really like the Knights in this deck a lot!
SJ

Indigo Rose

Looking Forward to this deck...

Wow! This deck looks so beautiful and very rich with symbolism. Thanks for sharing the deck progress and for the great website.

What is the expected release date?

Blessings,
Indigo Rose

Xarokys

Very impressive!

I really liked the animated card. I'm tempted to get one of those computer tarot programs just to use for this when it comes out. Beautiful artwork on all the sample cards. I really liked the courts and how expressive they are.

I have a question though. Either my eyes are deceiving me or I saw a XIII of Swords. The image reminded me of the VIII of Swords. Do I need new glasses or did the X and V get mixed up?

~Becky~

cirom

Xarokys said:
I'm tempted to get one of those computer tarot programs just to use for this when it comes out.
~Becky~

I hope to already include that function on the companion CD.

(as for the VIII and the XIII of swords, yes that was mistake which has since been corrected, but I haven't got round to replacing on the server.

Stregaverde

Che bellissimo!

I've just spent the better part of the last hour drooling over the ToD website...again. I'm amazed at this deck--not only is it incredibly, indescribably beautiful (Ciro, your use of color ALONE is worth buying the deck for) but it's so deep. The love, sweat and tears that has gone into this work is evident in the cards. I can't wait until it's released!

The inclusion of reading software would be great, it would really add to the overall experience, IMHO. At first, months ago, I was thinking, "Companion CD? Huh?" but now it seems like a brilliant idea. :D

cirom

Stregaverde said:
At first, months ago, I was thinking, "Companion CD? Huh?" but now it seems like a brilliant idea. :D

I'm sure that many people will have had a similar reaction to the idea of a CD. However my aim is that the content and function of the CD is no mere sales gimmick or novelty, but something that can be used over again either for personal use or shared with querents for readings, and as such be a new way of experiencing and interacting with the images and their meanings.

dolphinprincess

Ciro-

I love the use of the Tiger in the Strength card as opposed to a Lion. I'm not quite sure why, but I have always had a much greater love of the tiger - and the colors and likeness in the card are beautiful. :)