Tarot of Dreams Update

AmberWolf

Lovely!

I admit I have a fondness for the Moon card too. hehehe

But every card I saw are beautiful. And the colors are so rich and vibrant.

Namaste

Ravishing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! my dear Ciro...

The cards are beyond words... the Moon..., the 9 of Cups, the proffered hand of the six of coins, the reds, the greens, the blues... Even the Tower, reminiscent of the Byzantine, is inviting... *sigh*

Can't wait! :D

(Thank you for the update)!

huredriel

<<<drooling big time>>>

Athara

Oh ... my ...

I just got the Gilded, and someone from AT (thanks, wolfspirit!) recommended this one when it would come out.

I saw the samples and I am amazed!

This one'll definately be mine in a while... :D

Good job Ciro!

seapearls

Great I can't wait to get my hands on that deck. LOL And my Gilded deck just arrived yesterday. I love that mailing list web site, being able to see the whole deck. I really like the 3 of cups, the world, ace of cups, knight of cups & queen of cups....wow I think I have a thing for cups.

I think the CD will be a great tool.

Stregaverde

I've already shown my husband the website, and asked for the Tarot of Dreams as my anniversary present. He agreed to it wholeheartedly, he thinks it's phenomenally beautiful, and so do I! The 'guy' in him also liked the idea of a CD with it.

Perfect timing, too--our wedding anniversary is in April. This is still due to be released in March, yes?

Hubby gets the collection of Sharpe's DVDs for his present. :D

Namaste

Stregaverde said:
I've already shown my husband the website, and asked for the Tarot of Dreams as my anniversary present. He agreed to it wholeheartedly, he thinks it's phenomenally beautiful, and so do I! The 'guy' in him also liked the idea of a CD with it.

Perfect timing, too--our wedding anniversary is in April. This is still due to be released in March, yes?

Hubby gets the collection of Sharpe's DVDs for his present. :D

You are both lucky! :) The Sharpe series was fabulous. Okay... I admit it... I can never get enough of Bean. :laugh:

Jpoor

How often does the mailing list for ToDreams come out? I sent an e-mail asking to be put on the list, and though I have heard from him about my Gilded limited edition (got here yesterday :D ) I haven't seen an invitation to the mailing list site yet......

Stregaverde

Namaste said:
You are both lucky! :) The Sharpe series was fabulous. Okay... I admit it... I can never get enough of Bean. :laugh:

LOL Namaste...it's definitely a win-win! Hubby gets his own personal witch/tarot reader, and he gets to indulge his passion for history and good swashbuckling fiction. I get an incredible new deck, and get to watch countless hours of Sean Bean, snuggled up with hubby. Works out well from every angle! :D

WolfSpirit

Jpoor said:
How often does the mailing list for ToDreams come out? I sent an e-mail asking to be put on the list, and though I have heard from him about my Gilded limited edition (got here yesterday :D ) I haven't seen an invitation to the mailing list site yet......

The last email I got was on 10 February, and Ciro says it is probably the last update because the deck is near finishing (yay ! :D)
If you pm me your email adress I'll see if I can forward it to you - if you want to :)