Tarot of Dreams Update

Namaste

Really looking forward to holding the deck! :)

seapearls

oooh oooh I'm itching, can't wait. So glad I'm on the list, my husband is going to take my check card from me I don't stop finding things I want.

Elektra

Pardon me if I'm a dunce and should know this already. Do we know what the price point on this deck is going to be?

wildginger

I think the deck will be around $50 (sure i've read it somewhere) can't wait for it.

Namaste

seapearls said:
oooh oooh I'm itching, can't wait. So glad I'm on the list, my husband is going to take my check card from me I don't stop finding things I want.

I think mine will too! :laugh:

shadowdancer

I have again asked to be put on the mailing list (don't want to be missed out when the rush for the deck starts!....lol) but not heard back as yet.

Does anyone have any further news as to when the cards are likely to be released? I am guessing it will be before summer.

I know I am acting like that impatient kiddie who had to open pressies a minute after midnight each Christmas.

Take care

Dav

cirom

shadowdancer said:
I have again asked to be put on the mailing list (don't want to be missed out when the rush for the deck starts!....lol) but not heard back as yet.

Does anyone have any further news as to when the cards are likely to be released? I am guessing it will be before summer.

I know I am acting like that impatient kiddie who had to open pressies a minute after midnight each Christmas.

Take care

Dav

I'm sorry you haven't heard back, I thought I was up to date with everyone that had contacted me. So please send me another e-mail, mention your Aeclectic name so I'll know its you, and I'll get right back.

The Deck is in fact complete. Lee Bursten will be recieving a printed set for proof reading then off to the printer. I'm still working with my team on the CD content, which includes several more features than I had originally envisioned, but I think they will add more to the overall experience. So hopefully only a few weeks more.

huredriel

cirom said:
The Deck is in fact complete. Lee Bursten will be recieving a printed set for proof reading then off to the printer. I'm still working with my team on the CD content, which includes several more features than I had originally envisioned, but I think they will add more to the overall experience. So hopefully only a few weeks more.

Ooohhh I'm getting excited, I can't wait :D

OakDragon

Will this CD be Mac-compatible?

<crosses fingers>