Pony Tarot

Rosanne

Star Light,Star Bright

Well done Nethilia, your Star Card is delightful, and happy and wistful at the same time. I am very fond of blue and it reflects well on this card. Regards Rosanne

Grigori

Very pretty Nethilia.

I was just discussing My Pony toys with a friend the other day. I'm a guy, so for me it was He-Man action figures, but a very good friend of mine just rescued her 20+ years old My Pony dolls from extinction caused by her mother moving house.

I'm quite amazed at how the little beat up old horses hold such magic, even for many adults. (Of course I still have my popple in the back of my cupboard where no one else can see it.. ;) )

I've very curious to see how you translate the Devil })

SoulFlower

Looks nice! Keep on working on the other cards!

bleuivy

These cards are so cute! They have me wondering where all my My Little Ponies are. Keep em coming! So far, I've been very impressed with both of the cards you've posted.

And smilia, I've got a popple somewhere as well. Next time I'm home, I'm going to try to unearth it. I've got a Care Bear somewhere, too. :)

temperlyne

This is no doubt going to be a very nostalgic deck for a lot of people, including me!
Oh and similia, they made perfect mounts for my brothers he-man figures!

Ivy Rhiannon

Aww, how cute! Reminds me of the My Little Pony days. :D

Ivy Rhiannon

Opps! forgot to tell you that the star card is my favorite. I love the way you use the different colors in thier hair too! Keep up the good work!

Elven

Hi Nethilia

These are great. I love the richness of your Devil pony and the Satr pony is beautifully wistful and light. These really envoke a sense of meaning. Keep going, I hope you are enjoying your project as much as I am. I love drawing horses and cats so your project is quite meaningful to me. They're beautiful.

Elven x