The Monument Tarot

arcanum17

Hello everyone, and greetings! My name is Trish, and I just introduced myself in the "new members" section.

I am an artist and designer, and I am only 19 cards away from completing my own deck - The Monument Tarot. I'm very proud of the project, and hope to get feedback, advice, opinions - whatever this community can offer me! And I hope to be able to give back even more. I'll try anyway. :)

If you can take a few moments and check out my site and The Monument Tarot I will be very grateful. The site is my professional portfolio, too, so there's lots of stuff to look at. Too much, maybe. :)

I look forward to talking with you guys!

http://www.arcanum17.com

ciliegia

very beautiful,even I could see few.
Maybe my provider has some problems and hardly open.

I hope I can see very well next time.

temperlyne

WOW those are very good! I love the dreamlike quality of the cards. I'm going to take a closer look at the individual cards but I really like what I've seen so far.
Oh and welcome to Aeclectic! I hope to learn a lot from your creation journey.

(btw the site doesn't seem to work with my mac browser safari...)

Milfoil

The images for the Monument Tarot look wonderful - so when's is going on sale?

I absolutely love the 'Sun' card - superb representation (for me personally), the chariot I'm not too sure about but that possibly because I can't see it clearly enough on screen.

The King of Swords is another vibrant card that caught my eye.

When do you think you will have the remaining cards finished? (she says getting her credit card out ;) )

arcanum17

Thank you so much. I'm glad you like what you can see! :)

For those of you having problems - what browser are you on? I tested it on a mac with safari and it worked fine ... hmmm, did it not load up? I did the site in flash because I'm a flash designer, and in addition to getting The Monument Tarot out there, I'm looking for work. :) Freelancers are always looking for work! Any descriptions of any problems will help me fix them! I am planning on an html site, but it might be a few weeks before I get it all together.

I hope to have the rest of the cards ready by the end of the month. I'm working on the cups as we speak. I'll keep you updated.

Thanks again - it is very exciting to hear what people think!

ciliegia

Windows XP.IE6.0(ADSL)
I could see you are using Flash.

anyway I am going to visit with another browser.

stella01904

MM ~ Stone gorgeous (Pardon the pun!) I've always loved cemetaries. The calm atmosphere, the love (and compassion - we are all affected by death), the sadness, the mystery are all create a perfect atmosphere to evoke for a constructive and accurate reading. I'll be watching to see when they are available. Thank you for doing this! BB, Stella

ciliegia

With Firefox,it did work(with my pc)

I love your Empress:)

Gerbear

You can put me on the waiting list! I run Windows XP, Internet Explorer, with DSL, and had no problems with your site.

Annabelle

Wow...excellent work. What a beautiful deck! I'll definitely be interested in buying a copy whenever it's finished and available....