Incredible site!

psychic sue

Wow Gaby this is fabulous! Thanks so much!

I am printing things off as we speak !

Sue :)

Elven

Thanks Gaby, amazing site. Love to know whats in volumes 1 - 8 though. (LOL). I'll be up all night now reading!

Elven x

Gaby

Hahahaha! You both are right! I'm printing a lot too, and I only will leave this sit to go to work!!!!!
I was looking the other volumes too. Awesome! They talk about technical aspects of stones, and history (and myths) of jewelry!

peridot

Wow, Gaby. Thanks! What a nice site. I might not be getting any work done today it seems. :)

Emeraldgirl

Wow Gaby a big thumbs up for this site. It's fantastic!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I can see many hours of printing and reading here. Thank god I have a printer & binding machine at work :D

Gaby

Hahahaha! Yes, a toast for printers, waiter!!!!
I think I'll stay for decades there. Glad you all liked it!

Hazelsdottir

Fantastic site! Thanks very much for sharing it. I know I'll be bookmarking it as a very useful reference page.

(And I'm also chuffed that one of the pages assigns the Ruby as the December birthstone... a beautiful stone. Always felt a bit fed up with zircons and turquoise - even if they ARE more affordable!)

Gaby

Yes, that's right! I'm surprised too. This site has a lot of references to very, very old sources... I've also found that Emerald is the Sagittarius stone, according to ancient Spanish believes, inspired on Arab's traditions...