Lenormand/Titania Draw 16

MareSaturni

Well...seeing the threads related to Lenormand/Titania were kinda dead, i decided to start one myself because i felt...well, daring ;)
Actually i also need to practice & study, and i'd love to see how some people (and i know there are many *great* people here in this forum) study this spread. The cards were picked randomly.

FLOWERS - TREE - GARDEN - STORK - CHILD - CROSS - WOMAN

I'm still studying these cards myself but any ideas are more than welcome!

Moonbow

Hi there again miss_yuko

I've added this to the list and I'll get back to it later.

It's good to see that you've joined us. :)

katie_here

Going out on a limb here.

miss_yuko said:

my first impression is a woman is destined to have a baby, she is probably already pregnant and the child will be a girl.

MareSaturni

katie_here said:
my first impression is a woman is destined to have a baby, she is probably already pregnant and the child will be a girl.

That's an interesting view...may i ask you how do you know the child will be a girl? I mean, is there any combinations that suggest that (i'm not very good with combinations yet ^^')?

Thanks!

~Yuko

Moonbow

It seems this woman has been rather naive and made changes in her life which she has not thought through properly. The first part of the spread points towards a celebration prior to this change but I think she is having doubts now. Interesting that the 'change' card is in the centre of this spread. The celebration is before it and the disappointment after it.

Just read Katie's reply since writing mine, and I think this is an example of where the Titania cards seems to differ from Lenormand. In Lenormand the Stork does not relate to babies or pregnancy..... but it does now - for me, because that is my first reaction to seeing the Stork, particularly as in the Lenormand it is collecting reeds for it's nest.

MareSaturni

Moonbow* said:
In Lenormand the Stork does not relate to babies or pregnancy..... but it does now - for me, because that is my first reaction to seeing the Stork, particularly as in the Lenormand it is collecting reeds for it's nest.

Weird...my deck is Lenormand and i always thought the stork could relate to pregnancy too (not only to changes) because it's a...well, a stork. Specially in the combination stork + tower (yeah, i know there's no tower here).
Perhaps that's the change, that first brought celebration and then after some kind of disappointment, as your said, is a child. A child is always a great responsability, and now the woman thinks she cannot handle it as easily as she thought previously.

katie_here

miss_yuko said:
That's an interesting view...may i ask you how do you know the child will be a girl? I mean, is there any combinations that suggest that (i'm not very good with combinations yet ^^')?

Thanks!

~Yuko

Well, first I did use the Titania interpretation of the cards, and also I tend to use instinct too, rather than just read the card combinations.

Flowers with the child indicate a young girl, and Stork and Child indicate a pregnancy.

sometimes I skip cards, especially if they're better read in combination with another card rather than standing alone, like the tree. If I see the cross I always look at it as destiny, i.e., there is nothing that can be done to prevent it, it will happen.

Incidently, for 4 nights this week alone I have dreamt of a small child, although, I think it was a boy in my case, the dreams have stayed in my subconscious so much, that out shopping with my young friend yesterday (a 12yr old girl) I was buying her a birthday present, I came across some pushchairs (buggy, childs pram) in a department shop, and for one moment, I thought I needed one!!!!!! until I remembered, no I don't need one, my youngest is 16yrs old!!. , but babies have been on my mind a lot lately.

so that could be why your card combination, automatically "spoke" pregnancy to me.

Yuko, just as a matter of interest, you may like to have a look at this website. You can do Lenormand spreads with it, and it may give you an idea of how readings combine, although I don't think they do card combinations.

http://www.tarocci.com/sub/cafe/lenormand/

MareSaturni

katie_here said:
Yuko, just as a matter of interest, you may like to have a look at this website. You can do Lenormand spreads with it, and it may give you an idea of how readings combine, although I don't think they do card combinations.

http://www.tarocci.com/sub/cafe/lenormand/

Thanks Katie! I'll surely visit this site - it seems really interesting. Besides, i need all information i can gather :)
I've seen posts in this forum about cards combinations, but those seem to have been discontinued.

~Yuko