a course in miracles textbook, chapter two

HOLMES

1.in the creation the creator extended himself to it's creations and gave them the same loving will to create. this is a fundamental aspect of the creator. as we were fully created, we were also created perfect.
due to our likness to our creator we are creative from which there is no emptiness in us. we can not lose this ability ever, however we can misdirect it in our projection.
there is no emptiness within us yet right now we percieve it as such and so we believe we can fill it without own ideas instead of the truth of the creator.
a)we believe what the creator created can be changed by our own creative powers of the mind
b)and so we believe what is perfect can be rendered not perfect
c)and in doing so we can distor the creations of the creator including ourselves
d)we believe we can create ourselves, and that the direction we choose is up to us.
i would add further that in doing this, we believe that we can create our own creator as well.

2. the "detour into fear" comes from the seperation which the steps described previously represent. the detour into fear never existed before the seperation and doesn't actually exist now.
you are all like your creator, so the source of your inner radiance comes from your creator as an inheriatance as the creator extended itsself into you. your inner radiance comes from your internal self, which is part of the creator.
the creation then represents both your creation by your creatator and what you create when your mind is healed and whole.
this is why the creator gave you free will, as all loving creation comes from one line without any division as you are the same order.

it is only the projection that gave us the illusions that our free will leads us away from the creator, when we train our minds, we realize that it is from our free will that follow the truth of the creator. for how else can it be?

3. the pre-seperation condition which is sometimes called the "garden of eden" was a state in which nothing was needed for there was no seperation and no lack. "the lies of the serpent" are only untruth, you do not have to continue believing in these lies of untruth unless you choose.
it can all literally disappear as it is only a misperception.
your dreams seem to be real, and remember in the bible that a deep sleep falled felled upon "adam" and it doens't say that he awoke.
rebirth, and the reawakening has not come to the world for it is impossible as long as you miscreate and project. the rebirth remains with you to extend as the creator did when it made you. your only choice is to create the perfect for what else can bring you joy once you realize the non seperation state. ?

this is basically saying that we are all adam, who felled alseep and nowhere did we awake. i would put it that in truth both male and female falled asleep for are not daughters equal to the son ?yet this course is correct christian perceptions. and that is why i feel that it speaks only of adam.

4. all fear reduces to the misperception that you have the ability to take the power of the creator. which we know that it is not possible, and never been possible. the basis for the escape from fear comes from your acceptance of the at one ment. this enables you to realize that your errors never occured. we just think they did. for the nightmares that we are living came as adam felled asleep. when you dream the light that is turned on is interpretated as part of the dream, the nightmare in otherwards and thus is feared.
however when he awakens the light is correctly percieved and is no longer feared for how can it be ? and you awaken from the dream and are fully released which is not dependant on illusions.
for knowledge shows you that you are free, as you are set free. for how can we be imprisioned when are shown that we are free so we are set free from our illusionary prision.

5. it is of no concern whatever lies you may believe to the miracle which can heal any lies with equal ease. there is no disctinctions among your errors, as they are truly the same. the miracle sees the truth and the error and acts accordingly. it is only us who seems to see some miracles greater then others.
yet there is no order in difficulty in miracles. for you are perfectly unaffected by all sins, which we defined as lack of loves.
this lack of loves can be from yourself, and others, from yourself to others, or from others to you.

these lack of loves are all healed by the miracles without any preference, difficulty, or hardship. the lack of loves never come from the creator to you is what i feel compelled to share with you as well.

peace is an attribute in you and can not be found outside of yourself. this peace enables you to be unshaken by lack of love from without.
peace enables you through your acceptance of your miracles to correct the conditions coming from the lack of love or "sin" from others , and may i add for yourself.

this reminds me of the movie stigmata which the main message was
"the church is within you and all around you ."

HOLMES

a course in miracles textbook, chapter 2, "atonement as defense"

1. you have been asked to perform miracles which are natural, corrective, healing, univesal and there is nothing they cannot do. you can do anything the christ asks but they can't be done in doubt and fear.
you give anything you fear the power to hurt you.
your treasure is where your heart is as you believe in what you value.
so if you are still afraid, you are valuing wrongly. and your understanding will then value accordingly and as you endow all your thoughts of fear with equal power, they shall destory the peace of your mind.
"the peace of the creator which passes understanding "
this peace is unshakable to your errors and stops the ability of anything not of the creator to affect you .
that is the proper use of denial. true denial doesnt' hide anything but serves to correct your errors.
in doing so it sheds light upon your errors which is the same as darkness and so correct errors automatically as darkness disappears in the light of the true denial.

this tells me that when we have any fear or doubt, the miracles that we have can not flow through us. and as we fear and doubt we change our world accordingly destroying our peace of mind.
no mind which has fear can know peace. so the thing to do as we start to train ourselves is to deny fear and doubt and the darkness we think is in our lives will disappear.

2. as you deny any belief that error can harm you it becomes a powerful protective device. know that is not a concealment of the grieving denial or ego protection devices. but a correction which comes from true denial.
denial of error is a strong defense of truth and your right mind depends on it.
the denial of truth results in the projection of the ego .
the right mind through the denial of error frees the mind and re-establishes the freedom of will, for when the will is free, it sees only the truth.

this tells me that our right mind which sees and knows the creator depends greatly on our true denial of any beliefs that stem from errors such as death, sickness, and fear. we create with our will and once we freed our will from the errors in our true denial, we will be able to use it create without illusions.

3. as we deny our errors, we can also defend the truth after the value of the goals are firmly reached. the means to be able to so will be easy to understand once you reach your goals.
ask "what is it for"as everyone defends his treasusure automatically.
as you ask yourself what do you treausre, and how much do you treasure it, and bring these questions into all actions, one will be able to clairfy the means.
the means are available when you request it
you can save time of you do not track time unnecessary as the correct focus will shorten it immeasurably.

this is telling me that as we deny our errors, we realize that it doubles the double duty of protecting the truth.
the truth does not need protecting but our minds do need protecting as we try to keep it on the turth.
one time i asked my guide to teach me telekenis to which it replied "what us is it "?
and that brings to mind the question that is asked.
what is what you do for, and how much does it mean to you ?
i would add further why does it mean so much
example i treasure books, what is they for, and how much do i treasure these books?
can not the means i am trying to learn from the books be given to me if i ask,
yes this paragraph says it can however i first have to learn the focus.

4.the atonement is the only device we didnt' make and so can not be used destructively. befoe the atonement began the principle was in actiong long before.
that principle is pure love from which the atonement is an act of love.
before the seperation acts were not necessary as space, time didnt' exist.
only after the seperation that the atonement was planned and the conditions necessary to furfill the atonement.
the at one ment can not be misused yet it can be refused however in its refusal it can not be used for attack.
the turning of defenses into weapons of attack are inherent in other defenses but for this one.
the atonement is not a sword used for defense but can attack but can only heal as it is based on love only.

in other words becoming at one with the creator can not be used for destruction, to force the mad world to fit its ideals for it is not a sword.
that is why jesus could not harm a fly when he achieved the atonement.
(and tells me that his story of making the fig leaf die was false)

5.the atonement is the final lesson to make learning complete and was built into space time belief to set a limit on the need for the belief of space/time.
the learning itself is temporary only for after you have learn the atonement there is nothing more to learn. there is nothing to learn in the eternally creative. you can only learn to improve your perceptions by becoming a better learner which will bring you closer to the createdship which in itself perfect.
perfection has no degrees only while you have a belief in differences is learning meaningful.

this is saying that all learning becomes moot as one achieves being one with the creator, so a person learning to hear the voice better and differnce then the person who is learning to see the creator in everything both achieve the goals of the atonement. and in doing so their learning to see or hear or know the creator becomes moot once it is fully achieved for after you become one with the creator it will talk to you in all ways.

6. the process of evolution in one which you progress from one degree to the next entails stepping forward as you correct your previous misteps.
the process of evolution is not understandable because you return as you step forward in pratical terms.
the device of the atonement frees yourself from the past as you walk forward. so it becomes unnecessary to keep retracing your steps as you undo your past.
in doing this it saves times but does not abolish it.for as long as there is a need for atonement there is a need for time.
so once the device of atonement is no longer need so shall time not be needed anymore.
in other words the whole atonement is completed an the bridge of return as there is no seperation can time end.

it makes one think matriax style how many times we have evolved ourselves and how many times we come closer to getting it right ?
evolution tries to correct errors by fixing them by giving us better stamina, more bigger brains.
the atonement undoes the errors altogether.

7.total commitment is needed for the atonement
"the meek shall inherite the earth"
the defense that cannot attack is the best defense. so the meek shall take it over because of their strengthk, as there is weakness in the two edge sword.
it is because of the two edges themselves that a sword can be turned on you
(all those who take up the sword shall die by the sword eventually, since there is no death it is a continueing process until the person puts down the sword )
you may think still that atonement is associated with loss from a mistake all the seperated created make in one way or another
only the miracles turns the defense of the atonement to your real protection.
and as you become more and more secure you assume your natural talents of protecting others knowing yourself as a brother and a created from the creator.

how can there be loss and mistakes of seperations if it never happend.
yet to overcome them requires complete commitment to the process of atonement.
it makes me wonder how many of us can truly put down all swords? that perhaps the swordsman simply puts down the swords and refused to act in anyway according to the way of the other swordsman who have used their swords to attack you instead of defending themselves?
perhaps in giving in to defeat do we really win???
for there is no real defeat once we do . hmm.
i will ponder that a bit tonight in my dreams.

HOLMES

a course in miracles textbook, chapter two, 3 "the alter of god, or the creator"

1.since the seperation, the defenses of the mind have been used to maintain the seperation and defend against the atonement. this is due to a need to protect the body. yet the atonement can only be accepted with you by releasing the inner light. the belief that the body can be used to achieve the atonement is a distorted one causing many body fanasties in your mind.
the first step in correcting this distoration is to see the body as a temple and recognizes that the atonemnt in phyiscal terms is not possible.
the next step is to see that temple is not a structure but the inner alter which the structure is built around.
(not the box but what is within the box hehe)
a sign of fear of the atonement is the emphasis so many make on the beautiful structures. this causes an unwillingess to reach the altar itself,
the physical eye can not see the beauty of the temple yet the spirtual sight can not see the structure at all due to its perfect vision as it sees the alter with perfect clarity.

this is telling me that we associate the outer beuty to be representative of the inner beuty and a good movie to examine that is shallow hal.
the spiritual vision that jesus achieved allowed him not to see the physical stucture at all but the alter within.
it was this sight and his love that allowed him to approach lepers, and "evil" looking men seeing the alter within that only craved good light and love from the creator

2 the atonement belongs in the inner alter where it undes the seperation and restores the wholness of mind. the opening of the alter for the atonment restores the temple as before , both the seperation and fear didn't exist. and the mind becomes once again unvulnerable to that which does not exist, like fear.
the seperation is healed by placing in the one defense from all seperation thoughts and making you invuneralbe to them.

one we truly connect to our innerselves as inner alters and restore them as temple where fear and hatred can not enter for our innerselves do not see them as existing.

3.it is only a matter of time before everyone accepts the atonement. this doenst' contradict free will as you cannot depart from your creator who sets the limit on our ability to miscreate.. you can drag things along, and procrastinate in your illusions of past and future lives , yet an imprisioned will creates a situation which is intolerable.
there is only so much pain each soul can take and sooner or later everyone will realize there must be a better way.
and that becomes a turning point as this realization becomes more firmly established. this realizing turning point reawakens spiritual vision and weakens your dependence on physical sight.
this can cause experience of conflict and it is accurate, but the outcome is as certain as the source of miracles, the creator.

in other words the free will is only how long it takes you before you realize there must be a better way, and once you do, you will begin to develop spirit sight, and the conflict expereince in doing so may cause fear from the atonement but the outcome is certain as your creator is, in its love for you

4.all solutions that the physical eye seeks dissolves as your spiritual vision cannot see error and looks for the atonement. the spiritual vision looks within see that the altar is defiled and needs repairs. as it does so, it sees that it needs to be protected and seeks the right defense passing all others.
it brings the mind into its service with its spiritual vision.
for the spritual vision strength re-establishes the power of the mind and becomes sensitive to discomfort. this discomfort would of been seen as minoras your mind no longer wants to tolerate delay and unnecessary pain.

this is saying that your spiritual vision once fully awakend to the creator will not make prophetic visions for you, nor give your super clairovyance, but seek to see the creator in all things starting with yourself.
and your mind becomes senstive to that which is not creator like, such as illusions like fear, and society judgements however minor.

5.yet you who is created of the creator deserve and are entiled to the perfect comfort that comes with perfect trust.
you waste yourself, your true creative powers on useless attempts to make yourelf more comfortable until you achieve the perfect trust.
the real means to your perfect comfort are already provided forand requires no effort on their part. the alter is perfect for it was created perfect and so worthy of recieving perfectiong every moment.
the creator depends on you because you created you perfect and so you and your creator are dependent on each other.
the atonement is the only gift that is worthy of the alter due to that value of the alter. the creator gave you its peace so you can not be decieved nor shaken. yet whenever you are decieved by fear and your mind cannot serve the holy spirit of the creator this deny your daily bread and your perfect comfort.
the creator is lonely without his created and so are you lonely without him.
the created will learn to look at the world as mean of healing the seperation to which the at one ment is a guarantee of it.
you will all ultimatley suceed.

why does the creator love you so much? because she created you and all of us. this is why the creator is dependent on us for he is lonely without a single one of its created.
when we achieve perfect trust in that, we are comforted and will no longer waste time in usless illusionary comforts.

let us talk about the ideals of romantic love. an example of that is the couple who say "it is just us against the world" and so form an attachment bond from seperating themselves from the rest of the world .

creator love flows through everything and everyone.
when a couple love through that love it is without seperation of the world, acceptance in each other, and without fear of cheating.
there is no attachment bond, for they do not see the past when they look at each other and all the years they spent together,
they look at each other and see themselves as perfect in every moment and in that perfectness they married each other.
(not refering to ritual marriage but the true marraige of souls).
at least i think for we are only in chapter two of the course. :)

HOLMES

a course in miracles textbook, chapter two, four "healing as release from fear"

1. the emphasis now falls on healing as the miracles is the means, the atonement is the principle and the healing as a result.
"the miracles of healing" is to combine two differnt orders as healing is not a miracle. any type of healing results from the final miracles which is the atonement. it matter not what error the atonement is applied to for all healing is release from fear. to undertake this you cannot be fearful for if you are , you do not understand healing due to that fear.

for me this is saying all true healings comes from the healing of the connection to our divine selves

2. sickness is the result of level confusing for it believes that what is wrong on one level can make another level wrong as well.
that is not rightmindess as a major step in the atonement plan is to undo error at all levels.
miracles are referred to as level correction as mistakes must be corrected at the level they occur.
remember that the mind is only capable of error and the body only acts according to the mind. hence the body cannot create and all physical symptoms comes from the belief that it can.
so a belief in magic represents physical illnessas one believes magic rests in the ability of the matter to create what the mind can not control.
as a result error happens in two forms that the body can miscreate in the mind, and the mind can miscreate in the body.
yet when you realize that the mind can not create past itself and since it si the only levle of creation, the confusion will no longer appear.

consider the cancer victam who thinks that the body creates cancer and so it is, that the mind can not cure it.. while if they beleive in miracles they would be freed from that belief a second of a moment and the healing can occur.

3. the spirit has already been created, and the body is a learning device for the mind,, so only the mind can create. learning devices are not lessons in themselves as their purpose is to bring out learning.
the worst that can happen from a learning device is to fail in bringing about learning. the body is not a miracle but is not open to misinterpretation like the mind is.
once you share the invulnerablity of the atonement it shall also flow to your body against two edge swords applied against it.
the body as a learning device has no power to introduce errors into the mind.
for the body is just part of your experience in the physical world.
the body abilities are frequently believed to be more then they are yet you can not deny its existence in this world
those who try to deny the existence of the body, which is your learning device does so in a form of denial that is not true, hence it is unworthy.
you can not protect the mind by denying the learning device exists for to do is to deny the power of the mind as well.

here it is making clear that your body is important for it serves for your mind to create in from direction of the spirit. once your mind becomes invulnerable so shall your body become accordingly as you no longer have fear, a belief in magic that a person who is not of your mind can cure you .

4. the remedies you accept for bodily ills are restatement of magic principles. you think the body makes it own illness and then believe that it can be healed through non creative agents.
this does not mean that remedies for healing are evil, for soemtimes the illness has a strong hold over the mind which makes it tempory inaccesible to the atonement. in this case it is ok to accept a compromise and give the remedies temporary healing belief.
this is done so you do not increse in fear as you are already in a fear state .
which if you are prematurely given a miracle you could panic. this induces the beliefs that miracles are frightening.

what that means is your belief that your body can't be healed through your mind, and so only an outside remedy can heal you. and so you miscreated that
now if i came over and gave you the miracle before you were ready for it and healed you ,, it would cause fear for you already fear that the remedies would not work, that you might die, that it might get worsed.
then i came by and healed you as i released you from the fear that caused your sickness. this would make you think i had power when all i used was love and thus you would be feared of me for your mind wasnt' ready to recieve the truth and the light.
this is why many could not be healed when i walked the earth for they were to fearful and weren not ready.

5.the atonement value when it is expressed does not come from how the manner it is expressed as it will be expressed in whatever way it helps the reciever of the atonement.
this means miracles to be fully efficent must be expressed so you can understand and recieve it without fear.
this means the highest levle of communication she who recieves the atonement can understand now,, and not the highest level you are able to reach.
hence the whole aim of miracles is to raise your aiblity to understand and communicate and not lower by increase your fear of communication that exists currently.

this is tellin me expect not miracles to come in the way of glory but in the way you do not expect for it will be the way it can help you the best.
and in doing so it will raise your ability to communicate with spirit, and open your mind by releasing it from fear

sometimes when we realzie something of a miracle has occured we fear it for we wonder why? how? and is there something out there that took mercy on me now , but next time will it take revenge?
these are attack and defesne thoughts of the ego.
and eventullay they shall fade as more miracles come forth.

HOLMES

a course in miracles textbook, chapter two, 5"the function of the miracle worker"

1.miracles workers to understand their function in this world have to fully understand the fear of relase. for they may spread the belief that relase is imprisionment which is already prevalent.
this arises from the belief that harm can be limited to the body because of the underlying fear that the mind can hurt itself.
of course none of these errors are meaningful as the miscreations of the mind do not really exist.
this realization introduces correction at the level of error as we remember only the mind can create and corrections belogns at the thought level.
remember that spirit is perfect and so needs no correction.
and your body body does not exist but as learning device for the mind.
your body which is your learning device cannot create and so is not subject to its own errors.
therefore one should focus the mind on giving up its miscreations and that is truly meaningful in creative ability

this is telling me that without realizing the fear of release that people who are not studying the course nor focused on the miracles of love, we may imprision them further as they believe in their miscreations.
hence they will think us as crazy.
"the mind can not affect the body, but the mind is affected by the body"
but that is reversed,
"I think this one is crazy they will tell each other"

the other belief is
"your soul can be sick,
"no my freind it isn't sick but our connection to our soul can be sick as our minds have fear and hatred and anger"
"and they will say that he is wierd,, to how dare you say such things"

and so they fear us for we saying the opposite of what they believe.

2.the miscreative/mindless use of the mind is called magic. for one sees medications as forms of spells which can be used to heal yourself.
yet if you are not ready to use your mind, due to fear, to heal yourself you should not attempt to do so . for as you have fear it brings about miscreation and so you will misunderstand any healing that might occur.
and fear and egoship or egocentrictiy occur together and as this happens you may be unable to accept the real source of healing.
so it is safer for you to rely temporarily on your physical healing device as long as your sense of vulnerablity persists. for as it does one should not attempt to perform miracles.

this is saying that until one is ready fully without fear, doubt, to heal only with the mind , one should rely on physical healing devices which people give their power over to and these can be considered spells.

3.miracles are expressions of miracles mindedness and that means right-mindedness. exaltation or depreciation of the mind of both the miracle worker and the miracle reciever never occurs by the right-minded.
yet the miracle need not wait for the right-mindess off the reciever as a correction.for the purpose of the miracles is to restore the reciever of the miracleworker to their right mind.
what is essential is the miracleworker be in his right mind for the moment however ever briefly in order to share miracles or it won't restore the reciever to his right mind.(which i must add however briefly)

this is telling us that those who we share miracles with do not have to be in their right mind to recieve them.. but we have to be in our right mind in order to give the miracles. and in doing so we do not depreciate the minds of the reciever nor call our minds greater.

4. the healer endangers his understanding by relyin on his readiness, instead be unconcered about your readiness and trust in the annointed one who is the christ, the created of the creator and exists in everyone. (i was lead i feel to share that in explaining "trust in mine readiness")
if you inclinations for working miracles are not working properly it is alwasy because of fear. this has caused your rightminded to be not so.
this is alll due to your refusal to accept the atonement for yourself. yet once you do accept it, you are in a postion to see that those who are in need of healing are those who hae nto realized that right-mindedness is healing.

to me this is saying trust not in your readiness to heal for i feel that comes from your ego self which is saying i will share the rightmindedness with this person and not that person.
when the trust in the christ readiness is of a higher view then our own readiness and so should be trusted for now.
and if we fail in working the miracles asked of us to perform it is because of our own refusals however minute or small they are to accept the atonement.

5."the sole responsiblity of the miracleworker is to accept the atonement for himself"
this is means that you realize that errors are healed by the "at one ment" and the mind is the only creative level we have.
once accepted can our minds only heal.
and we place ourselves in a positions to undo the level confusion of others by our denial of any destructive potential in our minds. by reinstating its purely constructive powers we see that we are in a postion to work miracles.
the message we give to others is that their minds are like ours purely constructive and their miscreations can not hurt them.and in doing this we release the mind and restore the mind to true postion as the learner, by releasing it from overevaluateing its own learning device.

this is what christ did,, he let go of his attachments to his learning device and the value that people put on to it.
and in doing so he took on at the atonement which he helped other see by holding that focus for them as well.
his message was to help them realzie their constructive use of the mind and to let go of any destructive use of the mind such as judgement, anger, hatred and fear.
especially fear of the creator which is nothing to fear.

6the body does not learn anymore then it creates.. which is nothing.
as a learning device it merely follows the learning of the learner who is all of thee. yet as it is falsely endowed with self-initiative, it becomes a serious obstruction to the learning that it purpose was created for.
as spirit is already illuminated and the body itself is too dense only the mind can be illuminated.
the mind can bring its illumination to the body once it is illuminated by seeing that the body is not the learner and can not learn.
the mind then brings the body into alignment with it once the mind has learned to look beyond the learning device to the lgiht.

that means once a mind realize that is creates cancer or life in itself, and not the body, and sees furthermore that the body is a learning device for whatever the body tells it to do then illumination happens as spirits is seen as the light.

7.your corrective learning begins with a movement from your physical sight into the awakening of the spirit. you are afraid of what your spiritual sight will show you and so the corrective learning beginning may bring up fear.
the holy spirit can not see error and is capable of seeing beyond the errors only in defense of the atonement in your mind.
any discomfort produced by this is not the final outcome.
for when the holy spirts is permmited to look upon the alter and its defilement it starts to look immediatly towards the atonement.
so everything resulting from spiritual awareness is channeled towards the correctiong and so nothing you percieve for the holy spirit can bring about fear. your discomfort produced by fear is only to bring about the awareness of the need for correction.

the fear of spiritual site which we fear what we may see, devils, ghosts, auras, within that fear is the true fear that everything we see as real really isn't. that fear and the discomfort that comes with it only serves to make us aware of our fears of letting of our misperceptions.

the fear of healing arises from anwillingness to accept that healingis ncessary in the end. the eyes of the physical can not be corrective and error can bbe corret by any physical devices.as you believe in your physical sight , your attempts off correction will be misdirected as your real vision os obscured.
this is all becuase you cannot endure to see your defiled alter.
yet since ti is , your must see it or your state in your mind becomes dangerous.

i would like to add that your alter itself is not defiled,, but the way you see it is.. it is like the person who can not see the lover for they are expecting prince charming.
and so spiritual sight will bring you to look at the misperceptins about your alter which you will see defiled as a result of them.
trust not your physical eyes for they alwasy decieve you, and tell you that what you are seeing is real, and there is no fields of aura around anything..
that angels do not exist, that the creator does not exist for you can not see it.
yet once you start to awaken to your spiritual sight you will start to see the limitations of how you seen before and that is what brings about fear.
for as we look upon our errors, we who are still not fully achieved the atonement fear that we will be judged for our mistakes and therefore punished.

healing is an aiblity that developed after the seperation for before that , there was no need for healing as everything was whole.
so healing and the need for it is tempory like the belief in space and time.
healing is need as a protection as long as time exist.
charit is a way of seeing the perfection of another even if we can not percieve it in ourselves and that is what healing rests upon.
some of the concepts which we are capable of now are time dependent.
charityis a weaker reflection of a greater emcompassment of love that is far behind an charity you can see yet, yet charity as you know it is essential for the rightmindedness for the limited sense it can be attained.

this idea of charity is not a end but a means to understanding a greater charity that comes from more powerful love that we have in our mind currently
the healing that comes from it is only temperory and so shall end when the seperation ends for everything shall be whole.

charity can look at another as if he has gone further then she has in time.
when one can not see the atonement in ourselves use charity to see it in others
for as you do that, it is an acknowledgement that you need help and you will accept it as your sister and brother accept the charity that you give them.
these perceptions are dependent on time and so charity lies within the limitationsof this world you created.
yet revelations transcend time and miracles as expression of charity only shorten time.
so when you offer miracles to another you are shortening the suffering belief of both of you. this corrects retroactively or that, that comes before as well as progressively.

so as you sharing your blessing with your brother, so shall you recieve blessing from the source.
and these blessings do not have to come through society rules,nor material means such as money
as long as it is an idea of charity and miracles that they come from.
and you will begin to realzie there is a greater charity that is not limited by time, space, and that shall help bring about your revelations.

Kara

Holmes, God bless you.

love,
Kara

HOLMES

a course in miracles textbook, five A, special principles of miracle workers.

11 (1) the miracle abolishes the need for low level concerns as the ordinary consideratons of time and space do nto apply since it is out of a pattern time interval. the created and the creator will arrange both time and space to adjust to your miracles.

this is sharing that do not worry about time and space as the creator arranges them for the miracle to occur. so do not be concerned about money, politics, as there is no need for them for miracles to occur.

12. (2) healing in all forms rest in the distinction between what is created and what is made. it is essential to make these distinction in fundamental correction in level perception.

the healing is realizing what is truly created and what is made by your ego mind. this is the basis for your correction in all your levels of seeing.

13(3)as a miracle worker, one of the principles is to never confuse right and wrong mindedness. to respond to any form of error except a desire to heal is an expression of the confusion.

this is saying that as a miracle worker do not give in the tempation to respond to any form of error. except a desire to heal . to do so is to give in to the confusion of the reciever of your miracles and stops you from being a miracle worker until you correc this within yourself first before attempting to help your create kin again.

14.(4)the miracle is a denial of the error and affirms the truth so only the right mindedness can correct in a way that has any real effect.
and so what what has no real effects has no real existence so the effect is empty. and so without the substance of real existence it gives itself to projection.

this is saying that you deny any error but the desire to heal their error in your brothers and sister you affirm the truth.
if you give in to their errors in an effort to help becuase you do not understand how to help is not giving an miracle. as to do so is give yourself to the projection of the seperation.
consider that you are trying to help your sister or your brother who says "i need him , i love him so much " and you lack the words to help for you do not want to appear heartless by society standards, nor want to hurt their feelings more. so you say "Yes I understand that need for I have it to"
you give in to the seperation.
you see yourself as putting the person in need when they do not really need that person to live, to go on, yet you are empowering their seperation with each other against the world.

15(5)forgiveness is judgemental not healing unless it comes from correction.
healing can not be understood unless the miracle induces the right perception for healing. the miracle does this by level adjustment power.

one can use forgiveness without emotion of love to put others down.
this happens when you walk up to a person and say "I forgive you" when they did not ask for forgivness and more so , do not percieve they did anything wrong.
the miracles that is expected to happen when offering forgiveness then does nto happen for the mind of yourself was not ready to recieve it.
so how can the person you were offering forgivness to recieve it.
the mircles cna adjust any level and not bound by time and space,, so there is nothing true forgiviness can achieve..
before trying to forgive others or yourself,, think of the movie sister act
where sister mary said "bless you" with the wrong intent and it was clear that it was meant as a curse.

16(6)"father forgive them for they know not what they do"
it in now way evaluates what they do, but is an appeal to the creator to heal their minds. so miracle-minded forgiveness is only correction and it has no element of judgement in it. there is no reference to the outcome of the error as it does not matter.

this is saying all that matters is the true forgiveness so the healing can begin.. it matters not what they did, or how the error will be resolved just that you ask without any judgement..
for while other may say that the master jesus said "forgive them for they know now what they do" is judging them but who is he saying these words to ?
the creator never judges,, he wasnt' judging, so he was saying it for those who would read those words after.

17(7)"be of one mind"
it is a statement to be ready for revelation and the request
"do this in rememberance of me"
is the appeal for cooperation from miracle workers.
the two statements are not in the same order of your reality for the statement of rememberance involves an awareness of time since it means to recall the past in the present.
time is under the direction of the created but the timeless belongs to the creator. in time we exist for and with each other, in timelessness we coexist with the creator.

this is saying that the miracle worker principle is to be of one mind and to do so is to bring revaltions to them as one mind is to be one with everything and especially the creator.
to do this in remember of me means that we who exist in the time now who read should remember that the created as christ said be of one mind.
for that message is valid today as it was said yesterday and it shall be valid until the time no longer exists.
for when the time doesnt' exist, we coexist with the creator as well exist for and with each other.

18(8)when you as the miracle workers in a situation calling for help, or on behalf of your own healing and that of others,, you are to think of the miracles and yourself as one in this way

"i am here only to be helpful"
"i am here to represent the creator who sent me"
"i do not have to worry about what to say or what to do , because the creator who sent me will direct me"
"I am content to be wherever the creator wishes, knowing source goes there with me"
"I will be healed as i let source teach me to heal"

hence the special function and principles of the miracle boil down to this,

I am here to help my brother heal

as i do so I represent the creator who sent me to help my sister to heal.

i do not have to worry about any thing for the creator who sent me will
direct me to help heal.

I am content to be wherever the creator wishes knowing that source goes with there with me as whever I go the creator already is

i am healed as source teaches me to heal my brother and sisters,,
for as i do this,, i heal myself.

that brings to mind,, that old phrase "physician heal thyself" as i heal my brothers and sisters, i do heal myself for there is no seperation between us.

HOLMES

a course in miracles textbook, chapter two, six, fear and conflict

1.it may seem that being afraid is beyond your own control, yet the creator says that only constructive acts should be involuntary.
the control of the created can take over everything and his guidance can direct that does matter if you so choose.
fear cannot be control by the created but it can be self controlled.
the presence of fear shows you have raised body thoughts to the mind and that fear prevents the christ from giving you the christos control.
the fear moves your mind from the created control and makes you feel personally responsible for them.
this is a confusion, an obivous confusion of levels.

fear is not beyond your control,, you may give it the christ but he can not control your fears only you can. and when you do by not letting it overrun your mind, the christ can enter your mind and give you his control that you asked for.

2.you must choose to correct your level confusion as the creator and the created did not foster it. why should you condone insane thinking when you would not excuse insane behavior on your part by saying you could not help it.you may believe that you are responsible for what you do and not what you think and that you would do well to look at that confusion cleary.
the truth is that you are responsible for what you think for only at that levle can you truly excerise choice.
for what you do come from what you think.
giving anatonomy to behavior does not seperate you from truth.
what you think is controlled by the christ automatically when you place what you think under its guidance.
so whenever you are afraid you have allowed your mind to miscreate and it is a sure sign that you have not allowed jesus to guide it.

here for me is where we are starting to get to the deeper truths.
recall in the bible that when you have already started to convert your neighbor wife in your wife?
that what comes out of your mouth defiles it,, but what you think defiles the mind before it comes out of your mouth.
I am using the term christ, christos, the created, and jesus to share with you that I is refering to the sons and daughters of the creator who are one and not one individual.
and it is that whole being who is sharing with you how to join with the creator.

3.to believe that controlling the outcome of a misthought can result in healing is pointless for when you are fearful you have chosen wrongly.
that is why you feel responsible for it, yet you must change your mind..
yes change your mind and not your behavior and that is a matter of willingness.
only at the mind level do you need guidance as correction belongs only at the level where change is possible.
this change does mean anything at the symptom level where it does not work.

this is saying you can not do anything at the symptom levle for it is like modern medicine putting medicine trying to cure the symptoms of the disease without going to the source.
which the course says is the mind.
when you have a misthought, one believes they can follow it and controll the outcome,, but the truth is one has to correct the misthought in the next thought.which is why you must change your mind.

4.your responsiblity is to correct fear, and when you ask for release from fear you imply it is not.
instead ask for help in the conditions that have brought the fear out as these conditions draws on a willingness to be seperate.
you can help it at that level.
you are passively condoning your minds miscreations and too tolerant of the wandering mind.
the result of the error form the wandering mind and the mind miscreation does not matter. only the fundamental error does for the correction is alwasy the same.
so before you choose to do anything ask the creator and the created if your choice is in accord with theirs.
be sure of that and there will be no fear. and if you are not ,, there shall be.

the first idea is to always be mindful of your mind for it can daydream.
what you daydram about does not matter, and what you miscreate from those daydreams does not matter.
only that you correct the error you made in daydreaming.
the second idea is that your mind is powerful and only can you can controll your fear, what you should ask for is help to correct the willingness to be seperate. and that will help you immensely to correct your own fear.

5.fear is a strain arising from a conflict with what you do. it arises when you want conflict.
this situation occurs first by choosing to do conflicting things sucessively or simultaneously
and secondly by behaving as you think you should but without wanting to do so entirely.
the first situation produces conflicted behavior as the part of the mind that wants to do something else is outraged.
the second situation brings about great strain though consistent behavior.
yet in both cases you are doing what you do not with your whole being want to do as your mind and behavior are out of accord.
whenever there is fear it is because you have not made your up your mind and causes a sense of coercion which produces rage.
this causes projection to follow as your mind is split and your behavior becomes inconsistent and erratic.
correcting the behavior can shift the first situation to the second situation but will not make the fear disappear.

the conflicts arising from doing conflictings things, or giving in with the behavior but not with the mind are no differnce..
they cause fear arising from the strain of enduring them.
this causes an outrage of being forced as you give in to one of the conflicts but not with your whole being.
hence the only way to solve this conflict is to make up your mind about the two conflicts and pick one once and for all.
(which i feel is relating one can not serve ego and the creator both)

6.you can reach a state where you bring your mind under the guidance of the creator and the created without conscious effort but you have not developed that willingness yet.
the strength to do, comes from your undivided attention as the holy spirit cannot ask more then you are willing to do.
the creator will is your will and there is no strain in doing so you realize this truth.
this lesson is simple but is particulary overlooked so it will be repeated urging you to listen with your heart and all your mind.
only your mind can produce fear, it does so whenever it is conflicted, this can be corrected only by accepting a unfied goal.making your wanting and doing harmonized.

make what you want to do and what you do one and your mind can not produce fear for there is no conflict.
and your creator will is your will,, and in realizing that truth,, see that your will is your creator will once it is harmonized together.
while this statement make it seem that it works both way,, it only works one way. once your realize that your creator will is your own.. from what you do form that moment in your will shall be your creator will..

7.know first that conflict is an expression of fear is the first corrective step, so say to yourself that you must somehow have choosen not to love, or the fear could not have arisen.
then the steps afterwards are a series of pragmatic(which doesn't mean pratical but logical relationship wise) steps nothing more in the process of accepting the atonement as a remedy to your conflict of choosing not to love.
these steps are
"know first that this is fear"
"fear arises from a lack of love"
"the only remedy for lack of love is perfect love"
"perfect love is the atonement"

all conflicts therefore are not political, lustful,nor hateful, or vengencful..
they all come from lack of love.
the conflict is choosing between perfect love and unperfect love which is a lack of love which truly does not exist.
that causes fear,, and so fear is your sign when you have done so.
the only remedy for all conflicts is perfect love to correct the lack of perfect love
and that perfect love comes from the atonement.
to be at one with everything means to love everything perfectly.

8.the miracle as expression of the atonementis a sign always of respect from the worthy to the worthy as this worth is re-established by the atonement.
obivously when you are afraid you place yourself in a postion where you need atonement, which means you have you done something loveless by having chosen without love. this is precisely the purpose and situation for which the atonement was offered.
the need for the remedy of choosing lovelessly without love inspired the establishment of the atoneemnt.
as you long as you see only the need for the remedy and accept it, you will remain fearful.
however as soon as you accept the remedy and not just the need for it, you will abolished the fear and that is how true healing occurs.

i feel that the atonement as a sign of respect from the worthy to the worthy is to establish there is no conflict from giving it to others.
and when you are afraid to do so,, you have choosen to percieve lovelessly.
and as long as you see the need for the atonement.. or the need to see everyone as worthy without doing so,,
you will remain fearful.
but once you do see everyone as worthy by the atonement your fear will be abolished.

9.everyone expereinces fear, and only a little rightmindedness will realize why fear occurs.
few realize the power of the mind and no one is aware of it all the time.
yet there are some thing you must realize fully in order to spare yourself from fear.
the mind is very powerful and never loses its creative force, it never sleep and is every instant creating.
it is hard to accept and percieve that thought and belief combine into a power surge that can literally move mountains.
the real reason why you do not believe it is not because to see such power about yourself is arrogance, rather it is because you prefer to believe that your thoughts have no influence. this is because you are actually afraid of them.
this may ease or relieve awareness of guilt but at the cost of seeing the mind as impotent. to believe what you think is ineffectual may cause you to be afraid of it but you will not respect it.
there are no idle thoughts as all thinking produces form at some level.

there are no idle thoughts, and so all thoughts have creative power indicating what they think produces some sort of result.
this is true in every instant even when we think we are sleeping.
thought can move mountains,, with the power of belief.
it isnt' the belief that we think ourselves as all power and that is arrogant for we have no power to move mountains.
we do not wish to actually mountains for we actually did so what else could we think we do,, and that is fearful.
consider that the fear that comes from thinking about demolishing whole cities with our thoughts, to teleport anywhere we wish, to live beyond death.
that is because the real fear , is the fear of creating totally without love, and giving power to the destructive ego.

perhaps in bruce almighty, the morgon freeman portrayal of god didnt' give jim carrey portrayal of a guy name bruce his powers but simply awaken his own to realize that he can move mountains.
bruce was no way ready to have that awareness for god didnt' take his powers back,, but bruce simply gave them up as it was too much to take in.

HOLMES

a course in miracles textbook, chapter two, seven, cause and effect

1. the created knows fear does not exist but you do not, and he has said that he can not release you from fear.
as you complain about fear but never the less keep on making yourself fearful.
for him/here to to intervene between your thoughts and their results would be a tampering with a basic law of cause and effect.
it is the most fundamental law there is and the creator woudl not help you by depreciating your thinking
as that is a direct opposition of this courses so it is much powerful to remind you that you do not guard your thoughts carefully enough.
ti is true that it would take a miracle to enable you to do thsi, and so this course is your miracle.
you can be trained to think miracle minded thinking and all miracle workers need that kind of training.

if the creator interfered with your power of thinking and took away your own fear when it is your responsiblity to do so,, the source would be interfering with your own free will and your own choice.
instead all that can be done is offer the training to you "you can be trained" but it is up to you if you wish to be trained.
I watched a touch by an angel episode the other day where a lady ask for help in quiting smoking. andrew the angel of death but furfills other duties appeared behind her and said
god is ready to help you as you just asked him to, will you let him.
and he did the famous touch by angel disppearing act :)
and she looked at her cigerette that caused her teenage daughter her vocal chords and threw it down.
the creator could not take away her cigerettes she had to throw it down herself.

2.you will not be able to help your brothers if you leave your mind unguarded.
to avoid miscreationg is to have a full acceptance of the power of the mind in order to do miracle working.
othere a miracle is necessary to set the mind itself straight which would be a step backwards symbolically and not foster the time collapse as it becomes a circular process.
the purpose of the miracle to foster the time collapse then is hindered.
you as a miracle worker must have a genine respect for the true cause and effect as necessary condition for miracle to occur.

this is saying you must respect the true cause and effect of your mind and in doing so guard it by miscreating..
today the lesson I started was my thoughts are images i have made.
and so the effect of everything in the world is due to the cause of what i have thought.
this is why some advocate against watching movies, listening to music, hanging around people with disease.
yet that is only one solution and not a very good one,,
guard your thoughts not your life,,
for what is the use of guarding your thoughts if you keep yourself from your brother and sister.

3.so know that both miracles and fear come your thougths and if you are not free to choose one,, you are not free to choose the other as well.
choose the miracle and you reject fear if only temporily
know that you have been fearful of everyone and everything, afraid of the creator, of the created and of yourself especially.
you have miscreated us and believe in what you have made.
truly we say to thee that you would not of done so if you were not afraid of your own thoughts, and the fearful must miscreate because they mispercieve creation.
you are in pain when you miscreate and the cause and effect principle not becomes a real expediter(a speed up delivery) though only temporily.
cause is a term belonging to the creator, and his effect is the created which is each of you.
this is a differnt cause and effect then what you have miscreated from. and this conflcit in this world comes from the creation and the miscreation.
love is only in the creation, and fear is only in the miscreation
so therefore the conflict becomes between love and fear.

you must choose then between love and fear,, and know that you can not only choose fear but you can only choose love.
and love will bring you to the true cause and effect of the creator.
fear causes wars, fear causes rape, distruction, lies, vengence, revenge, and angry hatred.
love causes not war, nor rape, not disctruction, nor lies, nor vengence, nor revenge, nor angry hatred,
it causes peace, permission, creation, truth, lettin go, turning the other cheek, and accepting love.

4.it is already said that you believe you cannot control fear for you yourself have made it and your believe in it seems to rend it out of your control,
yet you can not master fear as if you do try to master it ,, it gives it all the more power.
you can only master love and that is the true resolution,
but until it is reach it would seem for now that conflcit is inevitable since you place yourself in a postion where you believe in a power that does not exist.

hence those that try to control fear or master it gives it all the more power and it controls all your actions however you think you are mastering it.
the true answer is to turn from fear which does not exist and only to love which can be mastered for it is true, the way and the life.
until you do,, you see only conflict yet it is only becuase yous till believe in fear , a power that does not exist but in your minds when you miscreated it.

5.you see that nothing and everything can not exist, to believe in one is to deny the other, and fear is nothing and love is everything.
is it not true that whenever light enters darkness, darkness is abolished.
and what you believe is true for you.
so for you the seperation did occure and to deny is to deny inappropriately.
but to focus on error is to cause more error.
the thing to do is to realize there is a problem yes, and to correct it immediatly.
and that establishes a state of mind which the atonement can be accepted.
there is no compromise ultimately between love and fear, everything and nothing.
time is a device in which all compromise is given up ,
and since time travels through interveals that do not exist it only seems to be ablished by degrees.
miscreations made this necessary as a corrective device.
"god so loved the world that gave his only begotten son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish but have everlasting life"
it needs only slight correction to be meaningful, and that correction is god so loved the world that he gave IT TO his only begotten son.

where fear exists love is, for nothing real can be threatened,
but where love is, fear not ever exist.
the creator did not give his only begotten son to the world,
the creator gave the world to his only begotten son who exists in all of us.

6.god only has one son, all creations are his sons, everyone one must be an intergral part of the whole sonship. and this oneness of the sonshiptranscends the sum of its parts.
yet the sonship is obscured as long as any of its parts is missing.
only when all parts of the sonship and all are one will the conflict be resolved.
any part of the sonship can be believe in error if they so choose,
yet as you do so , you are believing in the existence of nothingness,
and the correction of that error is the atonement.

god only begotten son is not one man named jesus,,
god only begotten son is everything who has split themselves up into many parts believing that they are seperate from each other.
jesus became the son avatar for he existed in the father or the creator
and the father existed in the son ,, or the created.
only by believing with your mind in your own part of the sonship which is part of the only begotten son
will you realize you do have everlasting life.
and you have saved yourself from error, and become one with the master jesus.
jesus is not master of you , he is master of love and the sonship until all are awake. or rather who he was is not mastership
but the divine essence within the jesus personality is.

7.the additional points about readiness is
readiness only the prerequist for accomplishment and should be not confused .
a state of readiness only implies a potential for a change of mind
and your confidence can not be developed fully until master has been accomplished.
and the only mastery is love.
readiness is only your beginning of confidence
this may imply that an enormous amount of time is necessary between readiness and mastery
but time is under the control of the son, the created
and so when you are ready ,, and when you have master can be only a moment differnce.

when you are ready it is but a first step and your potential is unlimited know that,
and accomplisment comes after the readiness, the readiness is not an accomplsihement,,
and the only mastery after readiness is love.
and that should be your focus.

HOLMES

A course in miracles textbook, chapter two, eight, "the meaning of the last judgement

1.remember that you did not create yourself is one way to correct the magic-miracle confusion. you forget this when becoming egocentric and this puts you in a postion where a belief in magic is inevitable.
the creator was expressing the will to create when creating its creation and your will to create was given you by your creator.
What you create is necessarily a matter of will as that ability lies in the mind
and so it so what you create alone lies real in your mind but not in the mind of god.
that disctinction leads directly into the real meaning of the last judgement.

we may of created our own worlds, but we did not create ourselves the creator did. and that is important for whatever we create with the creator is real in its eyes, but whatever we create ourselves is not real.
since the creator is pure love and so what we create with pure love is reall
and what we create a lone in fear is not real.
the ability to create lies in our mind and the will of the mind.. shall we combined it with the creator or keep on creating seperate.

2.one most threatening idea in your thinking is the last judgement merely because you do not understand it.
Judgement is not an attribute of the creator but was created after the seperation as a learning device
the last judgement will occur over a million years just as the seperation occured over a million years yet that length will be shortened by miracles.
as miracles short but do not abolish time.
yet if a sufficent number become truly miracle minded the shortening process will be immeasurable.
you must emerge from the conflict by freeing yourself from fear quickly in order to bring peace to other minds.

our miracles shorten the time needed for the last judgment every time they are offered. the last judgement like the body is a learning device created after the seperation to bring people back to the creator.
only after freeng ourselves fromf ear can we work to bring peace to others.
hence it is an internal thing to work with first.

3.the last judgement is not undertaken by the creator by the createdship,, or rather the christ and all it's parts as brothers with the christ help.
it is a final healing and not a meting out of punishment however you may think punishement is deserved.
as punishement is a concept totally opposed to rightmindedness.
for the aim of the last judgement is to restrore rightmindedness to you.
so the last judgement might be better called right evaluation which simply means that everyone will come to understand what is worthy and not worthy.
and the ability to choose will come rationally yet until then
the vacillations between free and imprisioned will continue.

so the famous last judgement will be our own last judgement which we will know which is worthy of creating with,, and which is not.
and that which is worthy is love,, and the rational mind will understand this.
until then the conflict in your mind between what is love and fear will continue

4.thus the seperation begins in a constructive sense as a sorting out of the true from the false begins as a first step towars freedom.
this will reflect meaning of the apocalyspe as everyone will ultimatley look upon their own creations and choose to preserve only what is good.
the creator look upon what it created and knew it was good, so shall you do the same.
so the mind will look on its own creations with love due to their worthiness.
and the mind will disown the miscreations which will no longer exist without beliefs.

consider then that miscreations such as war, rape, abuse, lies, will no longer exist. for as we look at all our creations and see that what is good and keep it. so will it be bound in the eyes of the creator for it sees only what is real.

5.the term last judgment is assocated with fear because it of the association last with death. not to mention because it is projected onto the creator who can not judge.
the last judgement is not the death of it all but the doorway to life, as no one who lives in fear is really alive.
your own last judgement can directed towards yourself as you are not own your creation.
but it can be applied to everyting you have made and retain in your memory only what is creative and good.
this can be at any time when applied meaningfully and that is dictated by your rightmindedness.
to achieve this judgement of everything you created is what time was created for , to give you the time. when everything you retain is lovable, there is no reason for fear to remain with you, as it is your own perfect judgement of your own perfect creations.
that is your part in the atonement.

and in the last judgement we shall create heaven upon earth,, or rather see that it was here all the time.
remember that old question,, when shall the kingdom of heaven come"
and jesus answer "the kingdom of heaven is here"