Pagan Tarot - 8 of pentacles

foolt

What do you think of this card? She is working like the craftsman in Rider W deck and she is communicating to someone and has sign of Jupiter floating by her hand....

foolt

annik

Look like an bussinesswoman. She is in an office, so maybe she is giving advice to a client.

For the Jupiter sign, I don't find it look like it. But I don't have much knowledge in astrology.

DarkElectric

I see this card as the indication that one's hard work in the past has definitely paid off. The woman is no longer toiling away on some lower eschelon of the corporate ladder, she now has a nice office, on an upper floor (notice the level of the view out of the window-she's not on the 'ground floor' anymore) and is dressed very well. Also, note her right hand. It sure looks to me as if she's using her magical abilities on the job, to enhance her success (hey, I do it too!). Not only that, but obviously it's working, because she sure looks to me as if she's in a position of achievement. So, I see this card as representing the coordination of magickal effort with good old fashioned hard work on the material plane, and the successful result.

MareSaturni

I think this woman has just started working there...she's no longer on the ground floor anymore, but she might be new in that upper level. She's leaning how to take care of her responsabilities in a way she didn't know in the beginning. She decided to start again, learn and become better...she accepted this change, even if it may seem a bit scary.

I believe the shiny thing floating by her hand is and example of her own inner power. It also appears in the seven os pentacles, which for me shows that now she knows how to use that wisely. This helps her to feel more confident, and will lead to greater success and peace that is in the nine of pentacles.

~Yuko