The Capricorn New Moon, 1/13/02

AquarianGoddess

The sign Capricorn is about goals, ambition and achievement. It's ruled by Saturn, the planet of discipline, hard work and stick-to-it-ness.

This New Moon at 23 degrees of Capricorn is an optimal time to set REALISTIC goals and put a plan into action (Cap is a cardinal sign and cardinal is about action) to see your goals come to fruition.

The Sun & Moon are also conjunct Venus at 22 Cap and all three bodies sextile (60 degrees) the planet Mars at 26 degrees of Pisces (sextiles are opporuntities waiting to happen and Mars is also about action). This set-up bodes well for romance! If you're looking for love, you may very well find yourself successful in garnering a long-term committmed relationship.

Saturn is trining (120 degrees) Neptune. Saturn likes to build, one brick at a time...Neptune likes dreams....this combo signifies the potential to turn your (good)dreams into reality. Aaaaahhhh, but nothing comes quickly when Saturn is in the mix. It will take a plan and fortitude. And please, don't forget to include helping others in your plan; for what we give out in life comes back to us.

For anyone needing assistance in forming a plan, there are a myriad of self-help books in the library. Additionally, hundreds of websites exist containing good articles and advice (I happen to like www.innerself.com, but there are many others) on "realizing your dreams". All of the information is free, just take time to peruse and digest it.

The stars don't compel, they impel. It's up to you to take control of your life just like the Chariot. If you would like to reinvent yourself, this is a good time to go for it....in most cases it won't be easy but the "rewards" will be worth it. Think of this New Moon as the first day of the rest of your life!

There are two other websites you may find helpful...www.circlesoflight.com and www.angelpaths.com.

Happy Stars to All!

AG

Michelle

Hi Aquarian Goddess,
I am intrigued by your post - my sun sign is Aries- however, my rising is Capricorn.

I guess my question is : Should I read horoscopes, etc., for both signs?

Thank you !

Love and Light,
Michelle

New River

AG, thanks for more inspiring info. my moon is capricorn and i AM working on making my dreams come true.

i have been working on this for several years now and am getting ready to make some breakthroughs. i will spend some time formatting exactly what i want during this new moon.

yay, it is the first day of the rest of my life!

love, light and hope,
New River

AquarianGoddess

Hi Michelle,

Yes, you can read both signs, however, be aware that there really isn't much credence in horoscopes in the newspapers. It just isn't possible to write three or four sentences and that information apply to everyone of that sign.

Also, the horoscopes are written for zero degrees of the sign...meaning if you're reading that Venus is entering your first house...that's saying that Venus is at zero degrees of Capricorn. If your ascendant is let's say fifteen degrees of Cap, then Venus is still in your 12th house and won't enter your 1st house until it reaches fifteen degrees. Got it??

New River,

The very best of luck on your "makeover"! I'm certain all the stars are with you all the way!

AG

joya250

Just in time to cement those New Year's resolutions!

Thanks for the info, AquarianGoddess.

jade

ag,

i find your posts very informative and a great learning experience. please don't stop sharing your wealth of info with us.

if we ever seem ungrateful........trust me.........we are very grateful!!!

in light,
jade :)

amyel

AG, thanks for your astrology updates...I especially like the way you explain what "trining" and "conjuncting" etc is and how this applies to us....I guess this is really my time for getting things done, since I am a cappy sun (with aquarius moon and libra rising...)

Also, now I know why as a cardinal sign I get so irratated by my aquarian hubby for not being more action oriented! Poor guy can't help it....

AquarianGoddess

Hi Amyel,

Your Libra ascendant is also cardinal. Yes, Aquarians can be a little lazy!!

Michelle

Hi AG,
Thank you. I recently started reading about astrology and find it very interesting.
I bought an Astrology calendar -but I haven't quite figured it out yet.
I also had a Natal chart done , I was amazed at how accurate some parts of it are. I 'm sure astrology will be another exciting adventure !

I enjoy reading your posts, thank you for sharing your knowledge.

Love and Light,
Michelle