a course in miracles textbook, chapter three, The Innocent Perception.

HOLMES

a course in miracles chapter three, lesson one "atonement without sacrifice"

1.the crucifixion did not establish the atonement but the resurrection did and that point must be perfectly clear before any residual fear of miracles can disappear. Many sincere people have misunderstood this, yet no one who is free of the belief in scarcity could make this mistake.
while it may appear that the creator permitted and encouraged one of the created to suffer because he was good. that idea out of projection has caused many to be afraid of the creator.
this is anti religion concepts

I feel that the anti religon concepts spoken here are projection which cause fear and changes religion.

a person should pause and ask "how could this be"
could the creator take on the thinking that is unworthy of the sons.

the message here is that atonement is not achieved by the ulimate sacfrice that jesus suffered, but the idea of the resurrection
and one does not have to suffer to achieve the atonement.

2.the perfect defense of projection is not to attack another position but to protect the truth and so it is unwise to accept any concept if one has inverte the whole framework in order to justify it.
the procedure (which i think is relating to inverting the whole framework in order to justify it) is geninely tragic on a larger scale and painful in its minor applicaitons.
for persecution results in an attempt to justify the misperceptions that creator itself persecuted his own created on behalf of salvation.
the very words are meaningless when thinking of them, yet it has been difficutl to overcome this.
this is so because while the error itself is no harder to correct then others,
so many are unwilling to give it up as a view of defense.
a parent saying "this hurts me more then it hurts you "in milder form and in saying it feels exonerated in beating a child.
the father god, the mother goddess, the creator can you really believe thinks this way?
all such thinking must be dispelled so we can be sure that nothing of this kind of thinking reminds in your mind.
jeus says "I was not punished because you were bad"
the lesson the atonement teaches is lost if tainted with the distortation of projection.

here the christed one wants us to know that it is not because we were bad that he was punished, that the creator does not think in that way.
a parent who say "this will hurt me more then it hurts you" as they punish their child is putting themself above their child when all is equal in the creator.
so it is not the creator who thinks in terms of punishment, and sacfrice but ourselves and we projected it onto the creator as projectation.

3."vengeance is mine, sayeth the lord"
this statement is a misperception which assigns its own "evil" past to the creator,
but the "evil"past has nothing to do with the creator for the creator did not create it and so does not maintain it.
the creator does not believe in retribution as its minds does not create that way.
the creator does not hold your "evil" deeds against you,
is it likely he would hold them against jesus?
be sure you accept how utterly impossible this assumption is and how it arises from projection entirely.
this kind of error is responsible for a host of related errors.
the creator did not reject adam and force him out of the garden of eve yet you believe it is so.
this is why you may believe from time to time that I"jesus" am misdirecting you. I "jesus" made every effort to use words that are impossible to distort yet it is alwasy possible to twist symbols around if one wishes.

i have always felt that that saying vengence is mine says the lord related all vengence is the creator and since the creator is love will never take it.
yet i see that one is projecting vengence unto the creator in the sense that if i dont' act,, the creator will punish them for me.
and that i shall be happy in knowing that
but the creator does not punish.
as i write this it reminds me of buddha getting off the karmic wheel and isnt' what we feel is happen when we believe in karma? that the creator will punish according to the wrongs if in not this life then the next?
and it isnt' the creator who gives us issue to work over from our past lives,
but our own minds who retain those memories and keep them with us.
also it should be noted that "evil" is in quotations for that is some see deeds,
and could be replaced with bad deeds, negative deed, deeds of bad karma.

4.the creator does not know sacfrice for it arises solely from fear.
you should be merciful as the creator is merciful and sacfricing in any way is a violation of that concept.
this applies to all of people who find it hard to accept that this applies to themselves.
good teacher never terrorize their studentsfor to terrorize is to attack and that results in rejection of what the teacher offers. the result is learning failure.

I left out a phrase that says "and frightened people can be vicious " for i feel that it means that when people are frightened they can be vicious to themselves especially.
when you should be merciful it should be merciful in all ways and especailly to yourself.
the creator comes to you and says "you are loved".. and we fall down and say "we are not worthy". and the creator says "you are loved" and we say to him,,"punish me so i can be worthy" the creator says "you are loved know this".
and we go out and punish ourselves for we project that the creator being a loving god agreed to punish us.
but the goddes is a loving creator and so did nothing of the sort but said
"you are loved".
how many of us has had bad teachers? who perhaps taught us something but the way it was taught brought about fear, anger, and the question remians
did we really learn?
the good teacher teaches from love, through peace, and acceptance.
and we do learn.

5."the lamb of god who taketh away the sins of the world"
I"jesus" have been correctly referred to as such, but those see the lamb as blood stained do not understand the meaning of the symbol.
the lion and the lamb laying down together symbolize that strenght and innocence are not in conflict naturally live in peace. correctly understood it is that symbol of simplicity that speaks of my"jesus" innocence.
another way of saying the same thing is"blessed are the pure in heart for they shall see the creator".
for pure mind knows the truth and that is its strength.
innocence is strength, not weakness, and the pure mind does not confuse destruction with innocence.

so the lamb of god who is innocence takes away the lack of love of the world.

6.innocence is incapable of sacrifricing anything because it has everything and strives to protect its wholeness and so can not project.
innocence can only honor other minds because honor is a natural greeting of the truly loved to others who are like them.
"the lamb taketh away the sins of the world"is the state of innocence grace is one which is the atonement meaning is apparent.
the attonement is not ambigous and so it exists only in light, yet the attempts to shroud it in darkness have made it inaccessible to those who choose not to see it.

the atonement exists in only light and the attempts to shroud in darkness is not a term to say all the evil of the world are surround it to stop us from realizing it. but it is our mind who are projecting darkness in an attempt to shroud it from us
the innocent lamb takes away the sins (lack of love) by seeing the innocence in everything and all things.

7.the atonement itself radiates nothing but truth, so it is therefore harmless and sheds only blessing.
it could not do this if it wasn't from perfect innocence.
for evil does not exist and innocence is wisdom for it is unware of evil as evil is not real.
the resurrection demonstrated that nothing can destroy truth, and good can withstand any forms of evil as light abolishes forms of darkness.
the atonement is the perfect lesson wich is the final demonstration that all lessons that i "jesus" taught are true.
if you can accept this one generalization now there will be no need to learn from many smaller lessons for if you believe this, you are released from all errors.

i am seeing good as innocence and true innocence can withstand any form of mental evil as light abolishes all forms of mental darkness put against it.
hence the resurrection ideal is the true teaching and not the idea of crufixation that so many teach.
and in accepting that,, one can be released from all errors.

8. the innocence of the creator is the true state of the mind of the created.
you will know the creator in that state not as a symbolic creator, but as a factual creator.
knowing his son as he is, and as you are, that atonement not sacfrice is the only gift for the creator alter within you.
where nothing except perfection belongs for the understanding of innocent is truth. that is why their alters are truly radiant.

the being known as jesus isn't the first innocent to be realized,, for there are other brothers who could be called ascended masters which I am being inspired to called them reawakened brothers.
and their inner alter were radiant as to attract all those around them.
within you there is nothing but perfection. just as the creator is pure innocence.
hence turn away from all sacfrices for the creator asks not for it.

HOLMES

a course in miracles textbook, chapter three, two, "miracles as true perception "

1. I "jesus" have stated that these concepts are not levels of degree, and these concepts can not be understood in terms of opposites.
you can not truly see light and darkness together, and everything and nothing together as well. for it is either all truth or all false.
one thinking will be erratic until full commitment is made to one or the other.
yet it is impossible to make a commitment to nothingness and darkness. for they do not exist.
there is not a person who has lived who has not expereinced some light and some thing (in terms of matter) so no one is able to deny truth totally.

we start here seeing that there is not degrees of good and bad, or degrees of dark and light.. there is only good and light and bad and darkness do not exist. which goes against what those who believe in duality believe..
it also goes agianst the grey path of the tree of life, shamanism,
yet does it ? you see if we take out the hate, anger, all things that are not loving,,
then the grey path takes the good of the severe side of the tree of life and puts it into the path of grey which become the path of light.
why is jesus alwasy in the middle when he is crufixed? the good crimminal is repentent and seeks mercy and is on our right as we view him.
the bad crimminal who isnt' is on the left.
there we have the path of severity, and mercy and the middle path.
yet jesus was all love.
so perhaps it is when we divide up the light by creating duality when we seperated that we limited the light into good and create the illusionary bad.
eventually we will not all go for the good that must fight evil for they are seperate.
nay we go for the path of love that has no seperation,, no evilness, and so the paths on the right and left dissolve and there only becomes the striaght path of true light.

2. innocence is not real until it is total and can not be a partial attritube.
the partly innocent are quite foolish at times for it is not until their innocence becomes a viewpoint with universal sight that that foolishness becomes wisdom.
so innocent or true perception means that you never mispercieve and alwasy see truly and to put it into simplie terms. never see what does not exist and alwasy see what does.

here after we have accepted non duality in the previous paragraph and walk the miracle path we may appear to be foolish, yet as we walk the path and start to see universally it will be wisdom and the truth of what we see as we share it will disrupt those who percieve them as foolish by their standards.
consider that jesus was considered foolish by many yet even now his influence of innocence affects us.
for the truth never dies.

3.you attest to your belief that someone is not in their right mind when you lack confidence in what someone will do. this has the disasterous effect of denying the power of the miracle as the miracle perceives everything as it is. the rightmindedness can see only perfection as nothing but truth exists.
I"jesus" have said you create with the same will as the creator, or what the creator creates has any real existence.
this is all the innocent can see for they do not see the distorted perception.

innocent is not meaning that one is made that way and loses it forever
though we all did lose innocence in the seperation.
yet it is a belief that we did lose innocence and so refuse to believe that it can be otherwise.
consider that jesus never saw anyone as guilty and so in that regard he was the innocent lamb.
and his message is we can return to state.

4.the mind can miscreate only when it believes it is not free, and you are afraid of god's will because you have your own mind, which she created in the likness of its own spirit, to miscreate.
the imprison mind is not free because it is possesed or held back by itself.
when it is so , the mind is not free to assert itself and limits itself.
so the mind is not free to be of one mind and will.
for when the will of the sonship and the father, or you prefer the daughter ad the mother, or the created and the creator are one , their perfect accord is heaven.

this is saying that the mind when it is not free can only miscreate.
and that caused you to be afraid of god godess creator will for you have created with your mind and beliefs and not its.
yet there is nothing to be afraid of for the creator is not about judgement, punishement but love and forgiveness.
and so the only way to free the will of the mind is to unit it with the creator who made you. and when it is done, you have heaven .

5.a creation of the creator who gives its spirit to its creator can not prevailed against and in doing so the mind awakens form its sleep by remembering its creator. the created may be part of the holy trinity but in truth the trinity itself is one and all sense of seperation disappers.
truly there is no confusion among the creator and the created, nor the created and spirit and the spirit and the creator for they are all of one without any levels to seperate them. this one will and mind establishes the peace of the creator and that purpose of one will and mind creates perfect integration.
only the truly innocent can see this for their hearts are pure and so they defense the true perception and not themselves. and in understanding the lesson of the atonement, they see truly for they have no wish to attack.
"when he shall appear we shall be like him for we shall see him as he is"
is what that means.

think of the innocent as the fool before he felled at the beginning of the fool journey,, and think of the fool at the end of the journey who realizes he did falla nd wish not to do it again and so becomes one with the creator.
when the christ appears, we shall be like him for we see the christ as he is.
notice the magican seperates everything into elements and that began the seperation.
if i recall right ,, first we seperated our spirits,, or percieved our spirits as seperate with our minds.
and that caused fear with the emotions, and that lead to the creation of matter.
now we seek to renew our spirits which do not have to renewed but our minds have to be renewed and in doing so we see that can control out emotions and our bodies.

6.you can not make untruth true, and so the you must withdraw your faith in untruths and invest in only what is true
let it be true for you if you are willing to accept what is true in everything you percieve .
truth overcomes all error but those who live in error and emptiness can never find lasting solace
yet once you percieve truly that need to live in error and emptiness is cancelled out in yourself and others simultaneously.
you see them as they are and because of that you offer them your acceptance of their truth so they can accept it for themselves.
and that is the healing which the miracle induces

this is what jesus did in those who were open to their minds being changed when he saw them, he saw them as perfect with his minds and they accepted it with theirs. so his truth as an innocence overcame all their errors before him that they put there.
when the course says "never find solace" it doenst' means they are condemn to hell , but rather that the method of seeing the world in error will never give them solace.

HOLMES

a course in miracles textbook, chapter three, three"perception versus knowledge"

1.the emphasis has been on perception so far and little said about knowledge,
this is due to have knowledge is to be certain, and so your perceptions must be straightened out before you can know.
knowledge is power for it is certain and certainity is strenght and so uncertainty means you do not know.
perceptions is tempory and subject to either fear or love. as an attribute of the believe in space it can produce fear due to its misperceptions and true perceptions foster love.
yet neither misperceptions or true perceptions bring certainty and that is why it is not knowledge.
true perceptions is the basis for all knowledge
and knowledge is the affirmation of truth and is beyond all perceptions.

perceptions subject to either fear or love is then the steps unto knowledge
for one can not know fear with its entire being but one can know love with its entire being. once you reach knowledge you no longer have to worry about perceptions and that is how jesus knew the creator,
how buddha was able to ovecome the ego

2.you do not recognize yourself, your brother, or the creator and to recognize means to know agan implying that you knew before.
all difficulties stem from that fact , and you can see in many ways for perception invovles interpretation this means that it is not whole or consistent.
the miracle as a way of a perceiving is not knowledge, it is the right way to a question, yet when you know there is nothing to question
and so questioning illusiosn is the first step in undoing them.
the miracle or the right answer corrects them.
perceptions are dependence on time and so change, and they depend on what you do as the actions occur in time.
knowledge is timeless because certainity is not questionable.
and so you shall know when you stop asking questions.

you knew you were all one before, and so we knew ourselves, our brothers who were aspects of ourselves, and the creator.
and we shall know again. once we are done asking questions for we are certain in the knowledge of the truth.
right now perceptions are dependant on time, and why we move from one end of the spectum to the other,,
and knowledge changes that to we are in only one spectum without no dependant on time.

3.your mind percieve itself in time, and look for future answers when it questions. the closed mind assumes by its belief that the future and the present will be the same,
this establishes a stable state or so it seems, for it is an attempt to counteract an underlying fear that the future will be worse then your present.
this fear inhibits the tendency to question at all.

one you assume that future will be as the present it is due to the fear that the future will be worse then the present. and that assumpation due to that fear stops your tendency to question at all.
as your mind once it questions perceive itself in time and looks for future answers when it questions.
yet what are those questions is what this course is about.

4.true vison is a correction rather then a fact for it is the natural perception of spirital sight. spiritual sight is not a device for learning for it is symbolic.
the spiritual sight is a means of right perception .
and that brings it into the domain of the miracles.
by this defination a vision of the creator would be a miracle rather then a revelation. as the fact that perception is involved at all removes the expereince from the realm of knowledge.
this is why vision however holy do not last.

visions of the creator and of life come from the perceptions,
and true vision comes from the natural perception of spiritual sight.
which brings you past your devices for learning due to its symbolic nature.
a vision of the creator is not a revelation in the sense of it is revealing itself to you. it is a perception of the creator based on how you see the world at the moment.
a revelation of the creator brings you true knowledge for your expereince is not based on what you saw.
this is saying to me that a person who has perceptions of fear and hell about the creator will see the creator as such and that will become their true vison.
the true vision is however the creator was revealing itself to you,, and you put hell and fear into it.
the person who has true vision based on it natural perception of spiritual sight will the creator as close to possible as knowing the creator,
but only when the revelation occurs to you can you know the creator.

5.the bible says to know yourself,as certainity is always of the creator.
when you percieve someone through love, it is as that person is and makes it possible for you to know the person.
until you first percieve the person as they are , you can not know them.
for it implies that you do not know the creator as you ask question about them.
knowledge and certainity does not require action and so when you act upon knowledge you are confusing knowledge wtih perception.
knowledge provides the strenght for creative thinking but not for right doing.
perceptions, doing and the miracles are closely related.
knowledge induces only thought as a result of revelation.
perceptions in its most spiritualized form still involves the body.
knowledge comes from the alter within and it is timeless and so to percieve the truth is not the same as to know it.

to thine own self be true, and know yourself,
when you know yourself and are to your true self are true you shall also know the creator and through that oneness know your brothers.
yet as you ask questions about your brother in anyway you do know your brother, and so it is when you ask question about yourself and the creator.
for example if you ask the creator are you judgement or love.. it certainlity implies that you do not know the creator.
if you ask yourself am i a bad person or a good person,, you do not know yourself.
and in those questions decisions must be made, and so misperceptions can made for a person can think that he is a bad person and make it so.
can think that the creator is a vengeful "god" and so percieves it as such.
and yet while that occurs, you do not know the true self and the creator.
when you know ,, there is no more action to take
and when there is action you percieve you have to take,
"save the world for example" it means you do not know.
for the world is already saved, the people do not know it.

6.before the creator can communicate directly to the alters within the created, right perceptions ae necessary. for in the alters he can communicate her knowledge, and its certainity will bring peace without question.
the creator is not a stranger to the created and the created are not strangers to each other.and so that knowledge preceded both perception and time and will replace them ultimatley.
that is the real meaning of the
"alpha and the omega, the beginning and the end"
and
"before abraham was I am"
knowledge is stable while perception must be stablized.
"fear god and keep his commandents" becomes
"know the creatoror and accpet that certainty"

fear god and keep the commandants was the old way of seeing based on the seperation.
did not jesus say love your neighbors and your creator, ?
and he would also dd and througth that love come to love yourself.
and so to know the creator is to love the creator and all creation.

7.know that when you attack error in another you hurt yourself.
for you can not not know your brother when you attack an aspect of him for you are attack her.
attack is alwasy made upon a stranger and so you make him a stranger and not of your knowledge when you attack him in misperceptions.
so you cannot know him because you have made him a stranger out of fear.
the only to know someone is to percieve them correctlyand there are no strangers in the creator creations.
to create as he created you can create only what you know and therefore accept as yours.
the creator knows his creations and created them by knowing them.
he accepts them as perfectly and when the creations do not accept themselves or each other they do not know the creator.

therefore the only way to know your brother is not to attack error, like the old prophets but to know them , accept and love them.
and so when they make errors see them not for to see them and act upon them is to give power to the errors and make them strangers.
instead keep seeing them in perfect light and they shall be.

this is not to say that to avoid seeing their errors out of fear but out of love of who they are, what the creator is, and what you are,,
perfect.

HOLMES

a course in miracles textbook, chapter three, four"error and the ego"

1. the abilities you now possess are only shadows of your real strength.
it is because you are not certain and just incapable of knowledge so all your present functions are divided and open to questions of doubt.
you still percieve lovelessly and so incapable of knowledge for perception did not exist until the sepration introduced degrees, intervals, and aspects.
for spirit has no level, and all concflict arises from the cocept of levels.
the level created by the seperation cannot but conflict and only the levels of the trinity are capable of unity.
the levels of seperation are meaningless to each other and so they cannot but conflict.

so if we were certain 100 percent and knew it,, our abilities would increased greatly. yet as we are not percent it is because of our fear, and the seperation we caused.
size matters not, right ? consider the movie empires strike back where yoda moves luke spaceship and he didn't believe.
yet yoda in the movie ,, did he love the spaceship as he moved it ?
the levels of the trinity are capable of unity for there is no levels to the trinity for all is one.

2.the first split after the seperation introduce into the mind was consciouness making a mind a perciever then a creator .
this made the conscouness a domain of the ego.
the ego is a wrong-minded attempt to percieve yourself as you wish to be rather then as you are.
everything else is open to question but for the fact that you can only know yourself as you are becuase that is all you can be sure of.

so instead of seeing the mind as a percieve start to see it as a creator of all the things in your life. and how one chooses these things however inadverntly.
the ego is the attempt to make us differnt then what we are, and so as we are all love, the ego then is an attempt to make us not love.

3.the post seperation self question aspect is the ego which was made rather then created.
and so it is capable of asking questions but not of percieving meaningful answers for that would involve knowledge which the ego cannot percieve.
the mind is confused without that one mindness which the mind can have only have without confusion.
so any mind that is seperate and uncertain about what it is must be confused.
as it is out of accord with itself it has conflict. and the aspect of the mind become strangers to each other.
and so attack is alwasy possible in this fear prone condition and you have every reason to feel afraid as you percieve yourself as seperate aspects.
you can not escape from fear until you realize that you did not create yourself and so the ego is made in the sense of illusions and not created in the sense of reality.
you must eventually choose to heal the seperationas you can never make your mispercetions true and your creation is beyond your own errors.

so the answer to the mind is to heal it by seeing the ego as not real instead of real. and your creation is beyond your own errors which means with all the errors one makes, one can not remake themself or create themselves.
seek not to explore all the levels of the mind but to see the mind as a whole.

4.the knowing mind is not right mindedness for the knowing mind is applicable to the right perception considier that the rightminded can be subject to degrees, clearing demonstrating that knowledge is not invovled.
the correction to wrong mindedness is right mindedeness and applies to a state mind that induces accurate perception.
the miracle minded because it heals misperceptions is a miracle in view of how you percieve yourself.

so the rightmindedness mind can percieve right perception but due to the subject of degrees it can stil percieve , it is not a knowing mind.
the miracle mind heals those misperceptions in view of how you percieve itself and becomes a knowing mind.

5.the mind is very active and so it misuse is perception which brings it into areas of uncertainity. so the mind choose to percieve when it choose to be seperated and before it choose that it will was only to know.
now it choose ambiguously and so only right percetion can correct that.
as the mind when it wills to know return to its proper function which places it into the service of spirit.
the mind cannot seperate itself from spirit when it choose to seperate itself into many levels for it was spirit that gave it power to make and create.
the mind is affirming its source even in its miscreation or it would merely cease to be.
the mind belongs to spirit which the creator created and is therefore eternal so it is impossible for the mind to cease to exist.

however one serves to overcome the mind,, it can not do so for the spirit created it.
therefore one should serve to heal the mind by correcting its misperceptions and seeing that there is nothing to fear for there is no level and no hidden darkness with in it. that is just an illusion of fear.

6 the body became possible for you must percieve something with something when the mind gained the ability. perceptions involves an exchange which knowledge does not need.
a distorted form of creation an interpetative function of perception permits you to interpret the body as yourself.
this is an attempt to escape form the conflcit you have induce within your mind.
spirit which is incapable of darkness could not be reconciled with loss of power, and makes spirit inaccessible to the boyd and almost inaccessible to the mind.
spirit is percieved as threat for its light abolishes darkness by showing you it is not there. truth will alwasy overcome error in this way.
knowledge does not do anything so there is not an active process of correction.
knowledge can be percieved as an attack but it attacks nothing.
it is your own vague acceptance that knowledge can always be remembered never having bene destroyed and that is what you percieve as an attack with the ego.

it is the belief in the body that makes it to see spirit with the mind for one can not see spirit with the body and so the mind in its belief that it is the body and comes to depend on it can hardly see spirit.
so it percieves spirit as a threat to that relationship which will reveal that it does not exist . for you are not the body but mind of the spirit.

7.the creator and its creations know that no miscreations exist and so truth can not deal with errors you want and remains sure.
i"jesus"was a man who remembered spirit and its knowledge, i did not attempt to counteract error with knowledge as a man but to correct error from the bottom up.
and i"jesus" demonstrated the powerlessness of the body and the power of the mind both by uniting my will with my creator.
i"jesus" naturally remembered spirit and its real purpose in my unition with my creator
I"jesus"can not unit your will with the creatorfor you but i can erase all misperctions form your mind should you bring it under my guidance.
only your misperceptions stand in your way for witout them it is certain your choice.
sane perceptions induces sane choosing "i jesus" can not choose for you but "i jesus " can help you make your own right choice.
"many are called but few are chosen"
is changed to
"all is called but few choose to listen"
as they do not choose right.
"the chosen ones" and those who choose right sooner and right minds can choose this now and have peace for the creator knows you only peace and this is your reality.

so the helper jesus can not choose for us, but can help use choose the creator and so all are called but few choose to listen,, but in enough moments all will choose. and so it will change to
all are called and all choose.
and so remember your knowledge and spirit and the creator who calls you and give you peace.

HOLMES

a course in miracles textbook, chapter three, five, "beyond perception"

1. "i jesus" have said that the abilities you possess are only shadows of your real strength, and that perception which is inherently judgemental was introduced only after the seperation.
no one has been sure of anything since
" i jesus" have made it clear that the resurrection was the means for the return to knowledge which was accomplished by the union of my will with the fathers.
we can then now establish a distinction that will clarify some of our subsequent statments

this is to reliterate that our abilities to create our own reality are but shadows of what they can be. and to unite your will with the creator will bring your aiblities of the shadows.
and these distinctions to come will clarify that.

2.the words create and make have become confused since the seperation, when you make soemthing you do so out of a specific sense of lack. anything made for a specific purpose has no universality.
so when you make soemthing to furfill that need, you are implying you believe in the seperation.
the ego has invented many thoughts systems for that purpose but none of them are creative.
inventivnessis a wasted effort for it is not worthy of the abstract creativty of the creator creations.

so everytime we make something regardless of how we did it,, how proud we feel about it,, how much praise the world puts on us for doing so,,
if it is to supply a lack of need ,, it is not creative.

3.the confusion between your real creation and what you have made of yourself is so profund that it has become literially impossible for you to know anything.
yet knowing as we have observed already does not lead to doing.
knowledge is alwasy stable and it is quite evident.
and so you are perfectly stable nevertheless as the creator created you.
so when your behaviour is unstable you are disagreeing wih the creator idea of your creation.
you could do this if you choose and do,, but you would hardly want to if you were in your right mind.

it becomes impossible for to know anything because we are alwasy questioning ourselves, yet once we know ,, we are perfect light as the creator created us.
so we are not in our right minds when we choose otherwise.

4.you keep asking what it is you are, the fundamental question you continually ask yourself can not be direct to yourself at all.
for to do so is to imply that you not only know the answer but it is up to you to supply it
you cannot percieve yourself correctly as you have no image to be percieved
the word image is alwasy perception related and not a part of knowledge.
images are symbolic and stand for something else
the idea of changing your images recognizes the power of perceptin but also implies there is nothing to know.

so if it the question of what we are can not be directed to us,, then it can only be directed to the creator.
there is no image of us to be percieved but only what we are to be remembered and known.
and so focus not on the idea of changing your images for that indirectly implies there is nothing to know and that we have the answers to who we are.

5. knowing is not open to interpretation as you may try to interpret meaning but that is always open to error because it referes to the perception of the menaing.
you try to regard yourself as seperated and unseperated at the same time and so it is impossible to make so fundamental a confusion without increasing your confusion further.

so one shouldn't try to interpate knowledge for it is an attempt to put perceptions on it.
to try to do so is to confuse yourself further for knowledge is beyond perceptions.

6.the medium of miracles is prayer for it is a way of asking for something.
but the only meaningful prayer is for forgivness because those who have forgiveness have everything.
once forgivness is accepted, prayer in the usal sense becomes utterly meaningless.
the prayer for forgivness is nothing more then a request that you may be able to recognize what you already have.
instead of knwoledge in electing perception you placed yourself in a position where you could resemble your creater only by percieving miraculously.
you have lose the knowledge that you yourself are a miracle of god.
creation is your source and your only function.

so the real only prayer is a prayer for us to realize what we already have through forgivness of the seperation that we created for ourselves.
the creator has nothing to forgive ,, it is us who must forgive ourselves
for we are miracles of the creator

7."god created man in his own image and likeness"
it can be reinterpretated that image can be understood as thougths and likness as of like quality.
god did create spirit in his own thought and of a quality like to his own.
there is nothing else.
perception on the other hand is impossible without a belief in more and less.
at every level it invovles selective perception ina conintual process of accepting and rejecting.
organizing and reorganizing, shifting and changing. evaluation is an essential part of perception because judgement is necessary in order to select

so the creator created the creations in its own images and likeness and so our thoughts are like his thoughts in the sense they can create.
and we are like the creator in quality.
the phrase judgement is necessary in to select does not mean that it is necessary for us to crete like the creator but in our final judgement of what is good.
instead it means that perceptions requires judgement in order to select.

8.if there was perfect equality with no judgements what would happend to perceptions? they would become impossible as truth is only known.
all of is it is equally true and knowing any part of is to know it all.
only partial awarness is perceptions which knowledge transcends the laws govinerning the perceptions
and partial awarness becomes impossible. it is all one with no seperate parts, you who are one with it need but know yourself and your knowledge is complete.
to know the creator miracles is to know it.

to see everything and everyone as equal is to have no perceptions that one is better then the other. as that brings you to see the one is the all.

9.to heal the perception of seperation is to forgive utterly and truly.
for you must correctly percieve your brother for minds that decides to see themselves as seperatewhich your correct perception will correct.
spirit knows the creator completly and that is its miraculous power.
that fact that one has this power completly is alien to the world thinking.
the world beleive that if anyone has everything there is nothing left.
the creator miracles are as total as his thought because the miracles are its thoughts.

the miracles are the creator thouhts and to heal the seperatio is to forgive and then you can correctly percieve everything.
the world has everything it ever needs.

10.prayers has a place as long as perception lasts. those who percieve have not accepted the atonement and not given themselves over to the truth since perception rests on lack.
perceptions is based on a seperated state sot hat anyone who percieves at all needs healing.
communion not prayer is the natural state of those who know
that god the creator and its miracles are inseperable how beautitful are the thoughts of the goddess who live in its light.
your worth is beyond your perception because it is beyond doubt.
do not percieve yourself in differnt lights, know yourself int he one light where miracles that are you is perfectly clear.

once you know prayer is not need but communion for the thoughts of the creator live in its light and so we are all miracles of the creator not seperate from him and so there is nothing to ask but be with the creator.

HOLMES

a course in miracles textboo, chapter three, six, judgement/authority problem

1. we have discussed the last judgement before , after the last judgement there will be no more for beyond perception there is no judgement so judgement is symbolic.
"judge not that you not be judged"
means that you as judge the reality of others you can not help but judge the reality of yours as well.

judgement comes from perception and after there is no more perception there is no judgement just a knowing.
and so as we judge others we ineviably judge our own realities and our own selves.

2.the cause of loss of peace comes from the choice to judge then to know for judgement is a method of perception but knowledge rests not on perception nor judgement.
judgement alwasy involves rejection which "i jesus" have discussed before in terms of selectivity of perception which evaluation is a prequiste for.
judgement never empahesis only the postive aspect of what is judge in you, or in others.
what has been rejected for it was judged and found wanting remains in your mind for it has been percieved.
what you judge against has no efect is a belief of illusions you sufffer from.
this cannot be true unless you believe what you have judged agaisnt not exist.
you evidently do not believe this or you would not of judged against it.
it the end it doesn't matter if the judgement was right or wrong for you are placing your belief in the unreal.
any types of judgement can not avoid this for it implies that reality is yours to select from.

ok so to judge is to place our belief in the unreal, for whatever we judge remains in our mind for we percieved it as such.
everytime we judge is a step away from knowing and bring conflict within us and not peace. no matter who right we try to judge.
to judge is to step away from percieving.

3. to meet your brother and yourself totally without judgment is to bring a tremendous release and deep peace.
for when you recognize what you are and what your brothers are you will realize to judge them in anyway is without meaning.
yet when you judge them is to lose their meaning to you precisely because of that fact.
to be under the coercion of jdugement is to bring uncertainity in all things.
so you do not need judgement to organize your life, and to organize yourself
for in the presence of knwoledge all judgement is suspended and this is the process that allows recognition to replace perception.

so as you start to know things as they are, your recognition starts to replace perception and all need to judge is suspended and starts to fade away.
to see your brother without the subsconcious judgement of looks, race, education, facial defects, background, or even as seperate from you
is to see him or your sister as she is.
and that is the goal of knowing your brother and sharing love.

4.you refuse to accept that you are very fearful of everything you percieve
for you believe you have lost control over it due to refusing to accept the believe that you are fearful of everything you percieve.
your happier dreams have fear in them not just your nightmares
for nothing that you refuse to accept can be brought into awareness.
it is not dangerous but you have made it seem dangerous to you.

even your happy dreams have some sort of fear in them, be it a loss of control which would mean fearing a loss of control of happines in your life perhaps to the nightmares of murder , death, and being naked,, for they are fears that the judgements you have made have gone amok.
the message is not in the individual dreams but in the fear that causes them.
percieving.

5.you are tired when you have judged yourself as being tired, and when you at laugh at someone it is because of judgeing them to be unworthy in some way. you laugh at yourself when you laught at others, because you can not tolerate the idea of being more unworthy then they are.
it is disheartening so it makes you tired.
you are not really tired but capable of wearying yourself and so the strain of constantly judgeing is intolerable.
this ability so debilitating is so deeply cherished for you insist on healing on to judgement for you see yourself as the author of your reality.
you also regard judgement with fear believing that someday it will be used against you
which this belief only in the extent that you believe judgement as a weapon or a defense for your own reality.

here may bring up a conflict for other teachings tell us that we create our reality. and this is not saying that .
it is saying by judging others, ourselves and everything it makes us weary for we wish to use this judging ability which came after the seperation to become the author of our reality.
yet in that equation we are forgetting the creator love in our reality
so by letting go of judging and seeing things as the creator made them,, we will be truly able to create our reality with the creator love to fuel us and guide us.
judgement is like the sword comment,, all those who pick up the sword shall die by the sword. and so that is why we fear it for it can be used against us.

6.the creator offers only mercy,and so your words should reflect mercy for that is what you have recieved and what you should give. justice is a temporary attempt to teach you mercy yet it is judgemental because you are capable of injustice.

once we are no longer capable of injustice there will no longer be a need for justice and so that is why it is only temporary.
for we will no longer need justice once we are all merciful.
and the creator has no justice to give for it is only mercy of love

7.I jesus have spoken of endless variations of differnt symptom levels but there is only one cause for all of them,, "the root of evil" the authority problem.
every symptom the ego makes is condiction in terms as the mind is split between ego and the holy spirit and so whatever the ego makes is incomplete and contradictory.
the result of the authority problem stems the mind accepting one inconceivable thought as it premise and so produces ideas that only are inconceivable as well.

and so by choosing from the ego is to produce a conflict between your spirit in your mind, and your ego in your mind.
for whatever your ego mind creates is not eternal and therefore true as creating with spirit.

8.the issue of authority is really a question of authorship, for when you have authority problems it is always because you believe you are the author of yourself and project your delusion onto others.
thus you percieve the situation as others are literally fighting you for your authorship which is the fundamental error of allt hose who believe they have usurped the power of the creator.
this belief is frightening to the created but not to the creator who is eager to undo it but never punish.
the creator knows the errors makes its created unhappy for the creator creations are given their authorship yet once you see yourself as seperate from the creator you prefer to be anonymous.
you believe your creation was anoymous when you are uncertain of your true authorship.
this puts you in a postion where it is meaningful to believe you created yourself.
this dispute over authorship has left such uncertainity in your mind that it even doubt that you exist at all.

first of all you do exist,, this is saying that you are so uncertain of who made you, where your power comes from that you are actual uncertain of your own existence for perhap you are just a dream.
yet that is a just a fear of percieving, for the creator made you eternal after this passing of the physical body, your mind, personality and soul exists afterwards or how can jesus be talking to us today.

9.once you have given all desire to reject will you know that your rejection is impossible for you have lost the power of the creator but no usurped.
to lost it means that you do not remember where it is but it does not mean it is gone. the power of the creator does not depend on your aiblity to place it or indentify it, it is possible to look on reality without judgement and merely know that it is there.

if you look at the reality without judgement you begin to see where the power of the creator is, in everything.
your rejection from the creator is impossible for its love for you is eternal and so your desire to reject anything else will also disappear.

10.the natural heritage of spirit is peace and everyone is free to refuse their inheritance but they are not free to establish what their inheritance is.
everyone must decide what is the fundamental question of authorship
and the denial of authorship creates fear yet the offense is never to the creator but to the created who deny their creator.
for to deny the authorship of the creator is to deny yourself the reason for peace.
you see yourself only in segaments and that strange perception is the authority problem.

to have peace and accept your inheritance is to accept the authorship of the creator in your creation. and to deny that authorship creates fear yes but is never an offense to the creator ,, but only to you who deny your creator and therefore yourself and your brothers.

11.there is no one who does not feel she is imprisoned in some way, you must regard your will as not free for to do so is to enter into circular reasoning.
free will leads to freedom
judgement alwasy imprisions because it seperates segments of reality by the unstable scales of desire for wishes are not facts and to wish is to imply that willing is not sufficent.
no one one in their right mind believes what is wished for is as real as is willed.
"seek ye first the kingdom of heaven"
becomes
"will ye first the kingdom of heaven"
and you have said
i know what i am and i accept my own inheritance.

so to free yourself is to say i know what i am and i accept my inheritance and you have willed yourself the kingdom of heaven.

HOLMES

a course in miracles textbook, chapter three, seven "creating versus the self image"

1.every system of thought has a starting point for it begins with either making or creatinga differnce we have already discussed so far.
their resemblance lies in their power as foundation and their difference lies in what rests upon them.
both are cornerstones for system of belief by which one lives., it is a mistake to believe that a thought system based on lies is weak for nothing made by a child of the creator is without power.
you must realize this or you will be unable to escape from the prison you have made.

the idea that anything made by making is weak is a mistake for whatever we creat as a creation of the creator has power.
and so we must realize this or we won't not be able to leave the making ideals as a starting point for that foundation to change it to creating.

2.you cannot deprecaite the power of your mind to resolve the authority problem for to do so is to decieve yourself and this hurts you becuase you really do understand the strenght of the mind.
you can not weaken your mind anymore then you can weaken the creator.
"the devil "
is a frightening concept because he seems to be extremely powerful and extremely active as he is percieved in combat with god battling for possesion of his creations.
the devil decieved by lies and builds kingdoms in which everything is in direct opposition to god
yet he attracts man rather then repels them and they are willing to sell their souls to him in return for gifts of no real worth
this makes absolutely no sense.

the idea of a devil who does all this is not based on sense especially since we can not weaken the creator nor our minds.
and so we have been decieving yourselves

3.the meaning of the seperation must be understood, the seperation is a system of thougths real enough in time but not in eternity.
all beliefs are true to the believer
the creator could not of forbidden the fruit in the symbolic garden or it could not of been eaten.
the creator knows his created and so how would he would of put them in a postion where their own destruction was possible?
the forbidden tree called "tree of knowledge"
but the creator created knowledge and gave it to his creations freely
so the symbolism here has been given many interpretations yet rest assured that any interpretations that see the creator or the created as capable as destroying their own purpose is error.

while those who believe see their beliefs are true the seperation is not for eternity but only for the illusion of time which when disolved the seperation must then be healed as well.
the tree of knowledge was not the tree of knowledge for knowledge is given freely to the children of the creator.
so the idea of the forbidden tree which didnt' exist was the tree of knowledge is simply error

4.the eating of the tree of knowledge fruit is a symbolic expression for usurping the ability for self creating.
that is the only sense that the created and the creator are not co creators
for the tendacy of the self to make an image of itself is implicit in the self concept which believes the created and the creator are co creators in the ability for self creating.
knowledge can not decieve but perceptions can as images are percieved not known.
you can not do more then believe that you percieve yourself as self creating and can not make it true.
"i jesus" said before when you percieve correctly you can only be glad you cannot
until then you still believe you are an image of your making where the belief that you can make your own image is the foundation of your thought system. and so you use defense are to attack ideas that might bring that to light.
your mind is split and there is no resolution while believe the one thing that is inconvcievalbe, split with the holy spirt on this point.
that is why you can not created and are filled fear about you make.

right now , we are not co creator with the creator with what we make, and so use our thoughts to defend what we have made.
those consist of family bonds, friends bonds, business, judgement about this or that,
yet as you look at your friend and talk about the past good times, and who silly this person was or that person
know that you are both particapating in making your images.
while it is a natural tendency to attempt to make with your brother for when you create it will be with your brother,,
it is just a meaningless attempt to make what does not exist.
is it so hard to view those you purport to love with real love with no judgement, no past to hold them back,, no fear about what they can be.

5.the mind makes the belief in the seperation very real and very fearful and this belief is the "DEVIL"

(notice that it doesn't say the devil exists just that the mind belief in seperation is the devil"

for the belief in seperation is powerful active, destructive, and cleary in opposition to the creator. it is so for it denies his fathership, or her mothership or its creatorship.
look at your life and what the devil (mind belief in seperation) has made.
realize that the making of the devil will surely dissolve int he lgiht of the truth for the foundation of the seperation is a lie.
your creation by the creator is the only foundation that cannot be shaken because the light is in it.
therefore your starting point is truth and so you must return to your beginning.
much has been seen since then but nothign has really happened.
your self is still in peace even though the mind is in conflict.
you have not yet gone back far enoguh and that is why you become so fearful.
as you appraoch the beginningyou fear the destruction of your thought system upon you as if it was the fear of death.
there is no death but there is a belief in death.

the devil therefore is not a snake, or some being with a pitch fork, for why the creator of love create a being to oppose it.
instead the devil is your belief in the seperation, and so is the ego.
and look at the making the ego has done in your life which is not real.
i need that woman, i need that house, i need that job, i need to go to the bar,
i need to eat,, i need to drink, i need to over power with my mind,,
so all needs are the devil , which is the belief in seperation and the lack of the universe.

6.be glad
the branch that bears no fruit will be cut off and will wither away.
the light wills hine from the true foundation of life and your own thought system will stand corrected.
it cannot stand otherwise so you who fear savlation are choosing death
(which we have been told does not exist but the belief in it does )
so life and death, light and darkness , knowledge and perception are irreconcilable.
to believe they can not reconciledis to believe that the creator and his creations can not.
only the oneness of knowledge is free of conflict
your kingdom is not of this worldfor it was given you from beyond this world.
only in this worldis the idea of an authority problem menaingful.
the world is not left by death but by truth
and truth can be known by all those for whom the kingdom was created and for whome it waits.

the brancthat is cut for it bears no fruit is the unreal beliefs that we hold.
to choose death is to believe in it and attemp to experience it but we do not die but live eternally
(be it recairanted,, mutiple beings,, the truth is our true selves do not die)
so the truth of live can not be one with the illusion of death, and the truth of light can not be one with the illusion of darkness.
and so it is time to let go of those dualities which means the dualities of attack and defense
and just pick the truth ..
and the kingdom was created for all beings who is created by the creator and so we will all return there.
and what is the kingdom? to be one with the source, without fear,, at one ment with everything.