Global Network of Psychics: May 15-21

Satori

Please feel free to post your divinatory experiences here, your flashes of insight, your impressions. We are looking to make sense of the flood of sensory information that comes in for us sometimes and that we can't always understand or isolate. The intent is to then see if patterns emerge in the weekly threads that could point to an event brewing in the world.

Thanks in advance for sharing.
Have a wonderful week!

Vadella

For a few days I was extremely exhausted and I had no clue why. I started to feel sad but yet there was nothing for me to be sad about. My grandmother had to go into the hospital due to an enlarged heart. That's when my own feelings of exhaustion and sadness began to fade.

I've been having several migraines a day for the past 2 days. Really bad lately, anyone else?

zorya

so i see this headline at yahoo. "missing idaho children'

get a sudden flash

two very frightened children, clutching each other. boy and girl, ages between 8 and 10. girl shorter than boy. sitting low on floor, backs against wall, maybe under table. very scared.

they are in a wood building, paint is worn off, so mostly grey. very flat around them. in distance i see power lines, which are at an angle (not parallel), to the bldg.

so then i open the article. http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20050518/ap_on_re_us/idaho_slayings

"...8-year-old girl and her 9-year-old brother who vanished from a house where their mother, older brother and a man were found slain."

think i'm going to be sick.

Satori

O Zorya. I'm praying they are found with no further trauma than what they've already experienced. Fingers crossed.

Do you think this info you've gotten is worth calling in? How awful for you and them. I'm praying...hard.

Vadella, yesterday I had chirping in my ears accompanied by headache for about two days before that. Mostly the chirping was in the left ear. It is a very disruptive sound and the headache is almost migraine level, but I didn't get the visual stuff that comes with my migraines. Luckily, I only get about two migraines or three, a year.

Runester

want to know something..i lived their.for half my life..my mom and brother still live their.
because i`ve lived their,i am trying to do everything i can.

had the same visions..the girl was so afraid she was ill..i also saw a metallic green oldsmobille or pontiac.

kthx

light2000

this week

this week i had a small felling whith no importance but was strange. i was in a bar, whith a lot of friends, and at our table was a new person that i never see before.
one friend of mine was talking about reiki and tarot ( she is a professional reiki healer) and this new girl said that dont belive at nothing at that stuff. of course she was at the wrong table because anyone there are a beliver. she talked and talked, i think that you know what i mean. and i was quiet, than i have a felling, i thought about it, if i could say it or not. then i talked, and it was such a litle thing and i dont know where this felling come. so i said, you write about fellings dont you? she said yes. then i continued, you write about sad fellings dont you? and she said yes again. and i said try to write those fellings like poetry. everyone stayed amazed about what i said. then the girl told me that when someone do something bad to her she write a letter but never send it, and she keeps all the letters.
like i said was a litle felling but i dont know how i had that.

zorya

elf said:
O Zorya. I'm praying they are found with no further trauma than what they've already experienced. Fingers crossed.

Do you think this info you've gotten is worth calling in? How awful for you and them. I'm praying...hard.
i get the strong impression the sheriffs dept. wouldn't welcome psychics. according to an article, the sheriff's dept said they were getting a lot of tips, but not all the information was useful. "Some were from some real weird people,"

i keep looking to see if a private web site is being set up. i've tried to help in shamanic ways.

Satori

I'm just so overwhelmed with emotion.
zorya, you are a precious gift to those two little ones, I'm sure they feel your love coming to them. I'm sending you love to help out, will chant with the girls again today for you. Will play my sophia chakra cd today for you to help energize your chakras, and will meditate and listen while the baby naps to help boslter you up.

hugs,
elf

Satori

Runester said:
want to know something..i lived their.for half my life..my mom and brother still live their.
because i`ve lived their,i am trying to do everything i can.

had the same visions..the girl was so afraid she was ill..i also saw a metallic green oldsmobille or pontiac.
kthx

We have to believe that we aren't shown these things for no reason.
(((((Runester)))))
Keep praying and sending them love.

Do you know any police in town Runester?

Runester

yea, was friends with one, an officer halligan. but i think hes retired. and if i could remember the lawyer who handled my accident case, he went on to become a judge or assistant DA not sure which, me and him became close aqciantances as well.

after trying, its like everything shut off. never had strong visions in my life, i just knew things most the time, what a time to struggle with my own talents.