a course in miracles, chapter four, the illusions of the ego

HOLMES

introduction (some chapters have special introductions)

1. the bible suggests you should not set your brother back on his journey but go twice as far as he asks. and so devotion a brother canot set you back either for it leads to mutual progress.
inspiration when properly understood is the opposite of fatigue and that is the result of genine devotion. for to be fatigued is to be dis-spirited yet to be inspired is to be in spirit.
to be egocentric is to be dis-spirited
to be self centered in the right sense is to be inspired or in spirit.
and so the truly inspired are enlightened and cannot abide in darkness.

in helping your brother on his journey you help yourself on your journey and so do not set yourself back though by personal goals of the perception we do.
to be inspired as we do this is to renew our spirits and so only the self centered in the right sense of the world will be inspired and choose inspiration by helping their brother.
and the inspiried can not abide in darkness which is illusion.

2." be still and know i am god"
you choose to speak from spirit or the ego
and once you have choosen to speak form spirit you will say to yourself be still and know i am god for these words reflect knowledge.
when you speak from ego you are dis-spiriting yourself and disclaiming knowledge instead of affirming it.
they are in vain those who embark on usless journeys
for the ego may desire them but the spirit cannot embark on them for the spirit is forever unwilling to depart from its foundation.

the choice is ours to speak from the ego or from spirit
to speak from the spirit is to know ourselves but to do otherwise and speak from the ego is an attempt to disempower your spirit by claiming you do not know it.
it is a vain attempt those who follow ego desires when they embark on useless journeys for the spirit can not embark on them ,
but since we are never severed from our spirits we do not go on them either though we percieve that we do.

3."the last useless journey"
is the journey of the cross, do not dwell on it but dimiss it as accomplished for if you can accept it as your own last useless joruney are you free to join the resurrection.
until you do so your life is wasted because it merely re-enacts the serpation at the loss of power through the futile attempts of the ego at reparation.
this leads finally the crufixation of the body or death of it.
this happens always in a cycle until voluntarily given up.
do not make the pathetic error of "clinging to the old rugged cross" for the only message of the crufixation is that you can overcome the cross
and until then you are free to crucify yourself as often as you choose.
this is the not the gospel i jesus intended to offer you
we have another journey to undertake and if you will read these lessons carefully they will help you to undertake it.

it is not the journey of the cross that we have to undertake for it has been accomplished and so we are free to join the resurrection or the life.
as we listen to the ego which takes away our power, makes it futile attempts at reparing itself, it finally crufix it body in an attempt to remake itself.
yet the overcoming of the cross has been done and so no one else has to undergo its message.
until we accept this we are welcome to crucify ourselves as often as we choose for that is our right yet one day we will realize that is a vicious unreal cycle and we will give it up ..
like buddha gave up his own cycle
and jesus intended to offer you a differnt journey which is to be explored in these teachings.

HOLMES

a course in miracles, chapter four, 1, right teaching and right learning.

1. teacher and pupil are in the same order of learning and are alike in the learning process and will lack conviction if they do not share the lessons.
a good teacher must believe in the ideas he teaches, clarifies and strengthens them by teaching them.
a good teacher must meet another condition that he must believe in the students to whom he offers the ideas.

for you to teach others you must then believe in those you teach.
yet you are not the teacher if you do not learn along with the student for as you teach so shall you learn. yet in order to teach you must believe in the idea you teach being able to clarify them .
however you can not clarify your ideas unless you strenghten them by teaching them. remember that those you teach are not lesser then you for you are still a learner as well.

2. learning means change and so many stand guard over their ideas because they want to their protect their thought systems as they are.
the reason why change is fearful to the seperated is because they not percieve change as a move towards healing the seperation.
the seperated percieve change as a move towards further seperation because the seperation was their first experience.
you believe you will find peace if you allow no change to enter into your ego.
this is only possible if you maintain the same thought system can stand on two foundation which leads to a profound confusion.
yet nothing can reach the spirit from the ego and the ego from spirit,,
the spirit can not strenghten the ego or reduce conflict within it.
for you see the ego is contradiction for yourself and creator self is in opposition.
they are opposed in source, in direction and in outcome thus they are fundamentally irreconcilabelfor the spirit can percieve and the ego can not know.
they are not in communication and can never be in communciation yet the ego can learn even though its maker can be misguided.
the ego can not make however the totally lifeless out of the life given.

the ego can not make life totally dead nor can it exist with the spirit so there can not be no peace while we allow no change to occur.
it is because the ego and the spirit can not exist together or rather they dont' for the ego truly doesn't exist.
one can not know the spirit from the ego,, nor see the ego from the spirit

3.learning is ultimatley percieved as frightening for it leads to the relinquishment not the destruction of the ego to the light of spirit.
this is the change the ego must fear for the spirit need not be taught but the ego must be.
jesus lesson was like yours and because he learned it , he can teach it,
he says "i jesus will never attack your ego but i jesus am trying to teach you how its thought system arose. when i jesus remind you of your true creation , your ego cannot but respond with fear.

the ego must be taught which jesus learned and he can teach it for he learned it, taht your ego will not be destory but simply relinquised to the light of spirit yet until it does however the ego will be fearful
and so the way to educate it is to teach it how its thought system arose.

4.refusing to change your mind will not prove that the seperation has not occured and so teaching and learning are your greatest strengths now.
teaching and learning enable you to change your mind and help others to change theirs.
so the dreamer who doubts the reality of his dream while he is still dreaming is not really healing his split mind. for you dream of a seperated ego and believe in a world that rests upon it and so it is very real to you.
you cannot undo it by not changing your mind about it.
if you are willing to renounce the rol of guardian of your thoughts system and open it to jesus, i jeuss will correct it very gently and lead you back to the creator.

refusing to change our minds will not make things better for we are the dreamer while doubting the reality of our dreams are still dealing with a split mind. if we offer our thoughts system to jesus he will correct very gently and lead us back to the creator. and so teaching and learning will help us to change our mind and help us to help others.

5.the true goal of the good teacher is to give your students so much of your own learning they your student will no longer need you.
it is impossible to teach the ego this for it goes against all of its own laws
the laws are set up to protect the continuity fo the system in which the lawmaker believes. it is only natural for the ego to try protect itself once you have made it
it is not natural for you to obey its laws unless you believe them so the ego cannot make this choice because of the nature of its origin. you can make the choice because of your nature.

the ego is not in control of yourself, your mind is due to your nature of your origin. the ego can not teach others for it needs people to believe in it.
the true good teacher cares not about need or attachment and so the laws of the ego are transcended once you choose according to your true nature.

6.spirit can not clash but ego can clash in any situation, you will be afraid if you percieve a teacher as merely a larger ego because to enlarge an ego is to increase anxiety about seperation.
I jesus will teach with you and live with you if you will think of me but my goal will alwasy be to absolve you finally from the need for a teacher.
that is the opposite of the ego-oriented teacher goal for he is concerned with the effects of his ego on other egos and therefore interprets their interaction a means of ego preservation.
I jesus would not be able to devote to teaching if i believed in the ego oriented teacher goals and you will not be devoted teacher as long as you believe it.
i jesus am being percieved as a teacher either to be exalted or rejected but i jesus do not accept either perception for myself.

the fear of the ego is that the teacher will enlarge it which is confusing for one may think the ego would want to be enlarged. yet the ego natural fear is to be seperate from you and so it fears an teacher.
for it fears the teacher is ego filled and will work to seperate it the ego from you yes,, but to make you dependent on the ego of the teacher.
jesus, the created is periceved as a greater teacher or rejected totally but he holds neither the rejected teacher image of him for his purpose is to teach.
and he does not hold himself greater as a teacher but as an equal helping his equal brother to see the creator so he is no longer needed.

7.remember that your worth is no established by teaching or learning for it was established by the creator and as long as you dispute this, everything you do will be fearful.
disputation will lead to being fearful of any situation that lends itself to believe in superiority and inferiority.
teachers must be patient and repeat their lessons until they are learned.
I jesus am willing to do this because i have no right to set your learning limits for you again anothing you do or think or wish or make is necessary to establish your worth.
your worth is not debatable except in delusions.
your ego is never at stake because god did not create it and your spirit is never at stake for the creator did make it.
any confusion on this point is delusional and no form of devotion is possible as long as this delusion lasts.

your worth is never in question yet when you dispute that fact, it leads to fear,, fear that someone is better then you , fear that you are inferior
which leads to a fear of being equal for if you see yourself as superior to others then lowering yourself to be equal make your ego think that you are inferior then your self worth.
yet your worth is never in question and so the worth of your brothers is never in question either.
thus the idea of level, class, hierachy makes one believe they are superior or inferior and is delusional.
the christ as a teacher is willing to be patient as need for he can not dictate your limits , only you can.

8.the ego will remain doubtful as long as you believe in it's existence and so it tries to exploit all situations into forms of praise for itself in overcoming it doubts.
you who have made it cannot trust it for in your right mind you know it is not real.
the only sane solution is to not try to change reality which is a fearful attempt but to accept it as it is.
you are part of reality which stands unchanged beyond the reach of your ego but within easy reach of spirit.
when afraid be still and know that creator is real and you are its beloved creation in whom it is well pleased.
do not let your ego dispute this because the ego cannot know what is far beyond its reach as you are.

the ego thus tries to turn all situations into its priase beliving it overcame it doubts but the ego is always doubtful when one believes is in its existence.
we cannot trust the ego for we know deep down it is not real.
yet the only sane solution is to accept reality.
relaity is within the reach of spirit but beyond the reach of ego remember that as we be still and know that the creator is alwasy pleased with us.
so for now our job is nto to let ego dispute this truth for the ego cannot know.

9. the creator is not the author of fear you are for you have choosen to create unlike her. therefore you have made fear for yourself thus you are not at peace because you are not furfilling your function.
the creator gave you a lofty function that you are not meeting because the ego has chosen to be afraid instead of meeting it.
when you awaken you will not be able to understand this because it literally incredible.
do not believe the incredible now
any attempt to increase it believableness is merely to postpone the inevitable.
the word inevitable is fearful to the ego but joyous to spirit. goddess is inevitable and you cannot avoid her anymore then she can avoid you.

we are have made fear for ourselve by choosing to create unlike the creator nature. the creator nature is perfect love,,thus we choose to create unloving imperfectly. in doing so we have not accept our function for we are afraid of it.
so by believing in the incredible notion of creating unlike of the creator is to prolong the, fearful to the ego, inevitable.

10.the ego is afraid of the spirit joy, once you have experienced it you will withdraw all protection from the egoand become totally without investment in fear. fear is a witiness to the seperation and the ego rejoices when you witness to it
leave it behind and do not listen to it and do not preserve it.
listen only to the creator who is incapable of deception as the spirit it created. so release yourself and release others.
do not present a false unworthy picture of yourself to others and do not accept such a picture from them as well.

i would also add do not present a false unworthy picture of others to yourself and to them as well.
when you experience fear it is testifying to the seperation and that brings joy to the ego. to try to expereince the spirit joy is to bring fear to the ego.
and so we are being advise to leave it behind and listen only to the creator and to release ourselves and others from our egos

11.the ego can not build nothing but a shabby and unsheltering home for you
so do not let this improverish house stand.
this ego house weakness is your strength for only the creator can make a house that is worthy of its creations who have chosen to leave it empty of their own dispossession.
yet the creator home will stand forever and is ready for you when you chose to enter it. be certain of this for the creator is incapable of creating the perishable as the ego is of making the eternal.

the creator makes perfect house and the ego does not for what the ego builds is perishable and shall fall but the creator house shall never fall.
which house would we like to have is easy to understand once the ego house foundation of weakness is revealed.

12.you can do nothing of the ego to save yourself, or others.
of the spirit you can do everything for the salvation of both.
humility is a lesson for the ego and not the spirit for the spirit is beyond humility for it accept its radiance and glady sheds it light everywhere.
the meek shall inherit the earth because their egos are humble and this gives them truer perception.
the spirit right is the kingdom of heaven who beauty and dignity is far beyond any doubt, beyond perception and stand foreveras the mark of love of the creator for its creations who are wholly worthy of it and only of it.
there is nothing else worthy as a gift for a creation of the creator itself.

the ego can do nothing to save your or others,
a lesson of humility will allow it percieve more truly until spirit is realize by your mind upon which you move beyond humility for your spirit is radiant.
your right is the kingdom of beauty and dignity above any doubt, perception of judgement and stands forever.
ntohing less then that kingdom is worthy of you who is worthy.

13. I the christ will substitue for your ego if you wish but never for your spirit. for a father or a mother c an leave a child with an elder brother who has shown himself reponsible.
this invovles no confusionof the child origin as the brother can protect the child body and his ego but the brother is not the father or the creator because he protect the child body and the ego of his brother.
i the christ can be entrusted with yoru body and ego only because this enables you not to be concerned with them.
and let i the christ teach you the unimportance of them.
if i had not been tempted to believe in the ego and the body myself i could not be able to understand their importance and teach them to you.
let us undertake this lesson and learn it together so we can be free of them together.
I would like devoted teacher who share my aim of healing the mind for spirit is far beyond the need of your protection or mind.

remember this

in this world you need not have tribulation because i have overcome the world this is why you should be of good cheer.
jesus the christ.

HOLMES

a course in miracles, chapter four, 2, the ego and false autonomy

1. the best question and it is reasonable to ask is how the mind could ever have made the ego.
there is no point in giving answers of the past for the past does not matter and history would not exist if the same errors were not being repeated in the past.
abstract thought applies to knowledge because knowledge is completely impersonal and examples are irrevelant in its understanding.
perception is however always specific and therefore quite concrete.

the answers of the now are therefore just as valid as the answers of the past and the future for how the mind created the ego and still does so hasnt changed.
this perception is specfic so does not imply knowledge like abstract thought.

2.the ego everyone makes for himself or herself is subject to variation due to its instablity. the ego he makes for everyone else he percieves is equally as variable.
their interaction is a process that alters both because they were not made by with the unalterable creator. these alterations can and does occur as readily when the interaction takes place in the mind as when involves physical proximity.
so thinking about another ego is as effective in changing relative perception as is physical interaction. there could be no better example that the ego is only an idea and not a fact.

by choosing not to accept the ego it is also important to not to accept any ego anyone else puts on you. and as you think of others people egos you are putting an ego upon them as well.
jesus refused to retake upon the ego upon his person when he awoke and so he refused to see the ego upon others as well.
the images you have of yourself and others is alwasy subject to change,
the true knowledge you have of each other is never subject to change for it is an fact.

3.your state of mind is a good example of how the ego was made for when you threw away knowledge it was if you never had knowledge which is apparent that one need only accept it to that it does happen.
it occurs in the present so how can it be surpising it happend in the past for surpise is a reasonal response to the unfamiliar though hardly to something that occurs with such persistence.
but do not forget that the mind need not work that way even though it does work that way now.

everyone has thrown away knowedge, yet the surpise itself is that it is so surpising to those who realize it for they throw it away every second of the moment yet take heart for the mind doenst have to work the way it is now.

4.think of the loves of the animals for their offspring and the need they feel to protect them. that is because they are regard them as part of themselves. no one dimisses something he considers part of himself.
your react to your ego as much as creator does to its creations with love,charity, and protection.
consider that your reaction to the self you have made is not suprising for they resemble in many ways how you will one day react to your real creations. those creations will be as timeless as you are.
the question is now how you react to the ego but what you believe you are.
belief is an ego function as long as your origin is open to believe you are regarding it as from an ego view point.
when teaching is no longer necessary you will simply know the creator.
beleives there is another way of percieving is the loftiest ideas of which the ego thinking is capable of that is because it contains a hint of acceptance the ego is not the self.

you see the ego as part of yourself for it is only natural for you did make it. however you did not creatie in the sense it is timless and eternal.
as long as you have to believe in your origin then it can be seen from an ego view point. but once you know your orgin which is the creator you will no longer need teaching.
just remember your ego is not yourself but a creation of your mind.

5.it is anything but true that undermining your ego though system must be percieved as painful. babies scream in rage if you take away a knife or scissors although they may well harm themselves if you do not take them away.
in this sense you are stil a baby for you have no real self perservation and are likely to decide that you need precisely what would hurt you the most.
yet whether or not you accept it now, you have agreed to cooperate in the effort to become both harmless and helpful attributes that must go together.
your attitudes are necessarily conflicted because all attitudes are ego based.
this will not last.
be patient a wshile and remember that the outcome is a certain as goddess.

be patient and realize the infinatie wisdom of the creator sees what we do not. and thus what we think is what we need, is really scissors that we are playing with. how many times have we thought we did what we had to do only to realize our mistakes and wonder why we choose to do this?
the answer lies in the ego and not the creator though the creator will teach us new ways to do things that involves win and win for both parties though by ego based goals they not realize it.

6.only those who have a real and lasting sense of abundance can be truly charitable. this is obivous when you consider what is invovled to the ego, to give anything implies you will to do without it.
for when you associate giving with sacfrice you give only what you believe you are somehow getting something better and can therefore do without the thing you are giving.
giving to get is an inescapablelaw of the ego, which always evaluteitself in relation to the others egos.
it is therefore continually preoccupied with the belief in scarcity that gave rise to the ego in the first place.
the whole perception of other egos as real is only an attempt to convince itself that it is real.
self esteem in ego terms means nothing more then the ego has deluded itself into accepting its reality and is therefore tempororilly less predatory.
this self esteem is alwasy vulnerable to stress a term which refers to any percieved threat to the ego existence.

this indirectly speaks to me of the idea of giving to people for the universe will always give you something better in return..
that is an ego idea for the true giving of the abundance is give totally for that abundance is without limit.
and that abundance is love.
the self esteem of the ego is subject to threat to its existence and that includes its complete thought system.
if you start to think of giving without sacfrice of any kind ,, it will begin to threaten the ego thought system and thus bring fear.

7.ego literally lives by comparision as equality is beyond its grasp, and charity becomes impossible. the ego never gives out of abundance becuase it was amde as a substitute for abundance in the first place. that is why the concept of getting arose in the ego thought system.
appetites are getting mechanisms representing the egos need to confirm itself.
this is true of body appetities as it is of the higher ego needs. body appetities are not physical in origin as the ego regards the body as its home and tries to satisfy itself through the body.
but the idea that this is possible is a decision of the mind, which as become completley confused about what is really possible.

the needs are not the body needs but the ego need of using the body to satsify it needs. the ego lives by comparison of greater or lesser and though the ego mind may say that someone is an equal as him, in its mind it means that they are inferior and not a threat to it.
the ego fears an inferior person somehow raising in power or position of the ego percpetion for it infers that the ego is somehow threaten.
it is a decision of the mind after all which needs you satsify.

8.the ego believes it is completley on its own which is merely another way of describing how it thinks it originated. this is such a fearful state that it can only to turn to others egos or try to unite with themin a feeble attempt of indentification. or attack them in an equally feeble show of strength.
it is not free however to open the premise to question because the premise is its foundation.
the ego is the mind belief that is completely on its own so the ego ceaseless attempts to gain the spirits acknowledgementand this establish it own existence are useless.
spirits in its knowledge is unware of the ego, it does not attack it, it merely cannot concieve of it at all.
while the ego is equally unware of spirit, it does percieve itself as being rejected by something greater then itself.
this is why self esteem in ego terms is delusional for the creation of god do not create myths although creative efffects can be turn to mythology. it can do so however only one condition what it makes is no longer creative.
myths are entirely perceptual and so ambigious in form and characteristically good and evil in nature that the most benevolent of them is not without contations.

the ego can not ally with other egos more then temperorily for its very nature will eventuall attack its allies in feelble show of strength.
the ego believes in myth, and does percieve itself as being rejected by something greater and so makes up reasons for it rejection.
those who beleive in the ego are rejected with it or the ego would have you believe but in truth it is not the creator who has rejected it but it is your own divine self who has done so, your own spirit.

9. myths and magic are closely associated since myths are usally related to ego origins and magic to the powers the ego ascribes to itself.
mythological systems generally include some account of the creation and associate this with its particular form of magic.
the so called battle for survival is only the ego struggle to preserve itself and its interpretation of its own beginning.
this beginning is usally assocated with physical birth because it is hard to maintain that the ego existed before that point in time.
the more religiously ego oriented may beleive the soul existed before and will continue to existafter a temporary lapse into ego life
some even believe the soul will be punished for this lapse,
however the salvation does not apply to spirti which is not in danger and the spirit need not be salvaged.

the soul is not in danger, and so what needs to saved? your mind is the one to be saved from beliefs in myths and magic and religion.

10.salvation is nothing more then the right mindess which is not the one mindess of the holy spirit but must be achieved before the one mindedness is restored. rightmindedness leads to the next step automatically because right perception is uniformaly without attack and therefore wrongmindess is obliterated
the ego cannot survive without judgement and is laid aside accordingly.
the mind then has only one direction in which it can move.
its direction is alwasy automatic because it cannot but be dictated by the thought system to which it adheres.

your mind can only move by the thought system it follows so it can either follow the ego which it is now,, or the creator which it can.
salvation is only the movement from wrong mindeness to right mindedess.

11.it cannot be emphasized too often that correction perception is only a temporary expedient.
it is necessary only because misperception is a block to knowledge while accurate perception is a stepping stone towards it.
the whole value of right perception lies in the inevitable realization that all perception is unnecessary
this removes the block entirely
you may asked how this is possible as long as you appear to be living in this world
that is a reasonable question.
you must be careful however that you really understand it. who is the "you" how is living in this world. spirit is immortal and immortality is a constant state. it is a true now as it ever was or ever will be because it implies no change at all.
it is not a continum nor is it understood by bbeing compared to an opposite.
knowledge never implies comparisions that is the main differnce from everything else the mind can grasp.

the answer lies not in the right perception but the removal of perception yet in order to lead to that removal it requires correct perception as a stepping stone.
who is it living in this world,, your ego or your true self,,

HOLMES

a course in miracles chapter four, 3, love without conflict

1. it is hard to understand what
"the kingdom of heaven is within you "
really means that is because it is not understandable to the ego
the ego interprets it as if soemthing outside is inside and this does not mean anything to it.
the word within is unnecessary for the kingdom of heaven is you, what else but you did the creator and what else but you is its kingdom.
this is the whole message of the atonement, a message which is in its totality transcends the sum of it parts.
you too have a kingdom that your spirit created, it has not ceased to create because of the ego illusions. your creations are not more fatherless than you are. your ego and your spirit will never be co-creators, but your spirit and your creator will alwasy be, be confident that your creations are as safe as you.
"the kingdom is perfectly united and perfectly protected and the ego will not prevail against it. amen"

here we are seeing the ego can not prevail against the light so why try? and the we are the kingdom of heaven as well we must never forget that and realize that we create belongs to it just as we do, yet we are co creators as well.

2.that it is written in a form of a prayer, is because it is useful in moments of temptations. it is a declaration of independence so you will find it very helpful if you understand it fully.
the reason you need my(christ) help is because you have denied your own guide and therefore need guidance.
my(christ) role is to seperate the true from the false so truth can break through the barriers the ego as set up and can shine into your mind. against our united strength the ego cannot prevail.

the previous statement that the ego will not prevail against the kingdom for it is perfectly united and protected is explained here that if we understand it fully it is great to help us in moments of tempations not against an imaginary devil but against our egos who say believe in me.
the christ can help us because we have denied our own christ self and therefore need the christ for now then eventually we will not need the christ to teach us for we will be withour own christ self who is the same christ self for everything is united and pefectly protected.

3.you must realize by now the ego regards spirit as its enemy for the ego arose from the seperation and its continued existence depends on your continuing belief in the seperation.
all the ego can offer is a sense of temperory existence which begins with its own beginning and its own ending yet it must ofer you some sort in maintianing this belief.
it tells you this life is your existence because it is its own.
against this sense of temporary existence spirit offers you the knowledge of permanence and unshakable being. no one has experienced the revelation of this can ever fully believe in the ego again. how can its meager offering to you prevail agains't the glorious gift of the creator.?

the spirit is not odds with the ego but the ego is at one sided war with spirit for without your beleif in it and the seperation it becomes obsolete. \
how many times have we looked at life, and said there must be something better then this, then our ego comes and says this is there is so fear everything for you will die, and everything is a lie.
yet know whatever the ego offers to you the creator can do it ten fold and more.

4.those who indentify wit their ego cannot believe that their creator loves them, for they do not love what they have made and they make does not love them. being made out of the denail of the creator the ego has no allegiance to its maker.
you cannot concieve of the real relationship that exists between you and the the creator because of the hatred you have made for yourself.
you project onto the ego the decision to seperate and this conflict with the love you feel for the ego for you have made it.
no love in this world is without this ambivalence and since no eog has experienced love without ambivalence the concept is beyond its understanding.
love will enter immediately into any mind that truly wants it but your mind must want it truly.
this means that it wants it without ambivalence and this kind of wanting is whooly without the ego drive to get.

your ego can not love you, as the creator, and you truly want that love without any ambivalance that the ego gives you.
and that love is by opening your mind to the creator.
you feel love for your ego for you have made it,,
imagine the love you will for the things you create with the creator.

5.there is an experience so differnt from anything the ego can offer that you will never want to cover or hide it again.
it is necessary to repeat that your beleive in darkness and hiding is why light cannot enter for the bible gives many references to the immeasurable gifts which are for you but for which you must ask. this is not a condition as the ego sets conditions, it is the glorious condition of what you are.

since you imagined yourself leaving, you imagine that you have to ask you in order to come back and so you yourself has set the conditions. the only reason why the light cannot enter is because one believes in darkness and in that darkness they can hide. and so that is where the ego loves to be for once in the light the seperation is over and its existence is over.

6.for no force except your own will is strong enough or worthy enough to guide you as in this you are as free as the creator and must remain so forever.
let us ask the creator in the created name to keep you mindful of its love for you and yours for it.
she has never failed to answer this request because it asks only for what it has already willed. those who all truly are alwasy answered though shall not have no other god or creators before the ultimate creator because there is none.

it is our own free will that must be guided by our wish for it be so for without it the creator can do nothing nor can the brothers and sisters you have or it would have happned long ago ,, the instant after the seperation the creator would of brought you home and it shall be for time is just an illusion.

7.it has never really entered your mind to give up every idea you ever had that oppose knowledge. you retain thousands of little scraps of fear that prevent the holy one from entering.
light cannot penetrate through the walls you make to block it and it is forever unwilling to destroy what you have made. no one can see through a wall but i jesus can step around it. watch your mind for the scraps of fear or you will be unable to ask the christ to do so.
i jesus can help you only as our creator created us, for i jesus will love you and honor you and maintian complete respect for you have made but i jesus will not uphold it unless it is true. for i jesus will never sake you more then the creator will but i jesus must wait as long as you choose to forsake yourself
because i jesus wait in love and not in impatience for you will surely ask me truly. i jesus will come in response to a single unequivocal call.

the undoubting call to the christ, your brother will result in him coming yet in for it to be undoubting he shall wait for you as any good brother shall.
for it is your will that blocks him.

8. watch carefully and see what it is you are really asking for, be very honest with yourself in this for we must hiding nothing from each other. if you will really try to do this,you have taken the first step toward preparing your mind for the holy one to enter. we will prepare for this together for one he has come you will be ready to help the the christ make other minds ready for the creator. how long will you deny the creator, the creation he made.

the author of this course through the scribe helen to me who is reading is asking us to be sure, and honest with oursevles as we ask this.
for we must not hide nothing from each other for while the creator reveals everything to us, in order for us to recieve it, we have to reveal all.
for to do otherwise is to deny the creation and the creator.

9.in your own mind, though denied by the ego is the declaration of your release. the creator has given you everything
this one fact mean your ego does not exist and that makes it profoundly afraid. in the ego language to have and to be are differnt but they are indentical to the spirit.
the holy spirit know that you have both have everything and are everything.
any distinction on this respect is meaningful only when the idea of getting implies a lack has already been accepted. that is why we make no distinction betwee having the kingdom of the creator and being the kingdom of the creator.

there is no distinction between being the creation and having the creation though the ego would try to seperate the two and in doing so will have you believe in the seperate.

10.the calm being of the creator kingdom which in your sane mind is perfectly conscious is ruthlessly banished from the part of the mind the ego rules.
the ego is desperate because it opposes literally invincible odds whether you are asleep or awake. consider how much vigilance you have been willing to exert to protect your ego and how little protect your right mind.
who but the insane would undertake to believe what is not true and then protect this belief at the cost of truth?

this is not judging you as saying you are insane for not believing me
but in the sense the split mind is insane for it can not be sane.
your spirit is well and your connection to it is as well.
the only thing wrong is how your mind percieve things.
there is a viligance in keeping the ego alive, and so picture that viligance in keeping the light and you will no longer have to protect any belief.

HOLMES

a course in miracles, chapter four, 4, this need not be

1. you choose not to listen if you do not hear the voice of the creator. that you do listen to the voice of your ego is demonstrated by your attitudes, your feelings, and your behavior. yet that is what you want and what you are fighting to keep and what you are vigilant to save.
your mind is filled with schemes to save the face of the ego and not seek the face of christ.
it is a dark glass the ego seeks to see its face for how can it maintain the trick of its existence but with mirrors. but where you look to find yourself is up to thee.

it is a matter of choice where you look to find yourself be it the creator or the ego mirror yet as you look at the ego mirror you will never find yourself and as you look at the creator you will alwasy find yourself.

2.I jesus have said that you cannot change your mind by changing your behavior yet i have also said and in many time that you can change your mind.
know this much not be when you have choosen wrongly and are not joyous.
for in every case you have though wrongly about some brother the creator created and are percieving images your ego makes in a darkened mirror.
this need not be.
think honestly what you though the creator would not have thought and what you not thought that creator would have you think.
this need not be
search sincerly for what you have done and left undone and then change your mind to think with the creator, this is much easier then trying to think against when it may seem hard to do.
this need not be.
your mind is one with the creator denying this and thinking has held your ego together but has literally split your mind.
this need not be
as a love brother i jesus am deeply concerned with your midn and urge you to follow i jesus my example as you look at yourself and your brother and see in both the glorious creations of a glorous creator.

the whole message is the choices we make, they need not be for they can reversed at anytime. to think without the creator we can easily think with the creator, to do without the creaor we can easily do with the creator if we but choose.

3.when you are sad
know this need not be
for depression comes from a sense of being deprived of something you want and do not have, remember that you are deprived of nothing except by your own decisions and then decide otherwise
this need not be.

the sadness we feel in the world for feeling we are deprived of money, love, respect need not be for it is our own decisions that we are and thus we can easily reverse that by choosing differntly.

4. when you are anxious realize that anxiety comes from the capriciousness of the ego
know this need not be
you can be as vigilant against the ego deciates as for them.

we can be vigilant againts the ego tempations rather trying to protect them and if we are trying to protect the ego desires such as lust, wealth ,, that need not be, for we can reverse that as the universe creates itself anew every moment.

5.when you feel guilty, remember that the ego has indeed violated the laws of the creator but you have not.
this need not be
leaves the imagined sins which is lack of love of the ego to the christ that is what the atonement is for.
but until you change your mind about those whom your ego has hurt
the atonement cannot release you
this need not be.
while you feel guilty your ego is in command because only the ego can experience guilt,, This need not be.

there is no need to feel guilty yet the ego says feel guilty it is a choice of who to listen to,, the creator or the ego, and remember those who follow the ego this need not be.
for the atonement is at hand as it always has been and shall be until the end of time after which there shall be only be all one.

6. watch your mind for the tempations of the ego and do not be decieved by it for it offers you nothing
this need not be.
when you have given up this voluntary dis-spiriting you will see how your mind can focus and rise above fatigue and heal. yet you are not sufficiently vigilant against the demands of the ego to disengage yourself
this need not be.

the ego "tempatations" need not be, for the mind can rise above them and recieve it rewards which is no rewards but its privileg and right
until then however you are not vigilant against the ego and that need not be.

7. the habit of engaging with the creator and his creations is easily made if you actively refuse to let your mind slip away.the problem is not one of concentration it is the belief that no one including yourself is worth consistent effort, side with the created consistently against this deception and do not permit this shabby beleif to pull you back
this need not be
the disheartened are useless to themselves and to the created but only the ego can be disheartened.
that need not be.

it is a belief in your own worth that stops you from engaging the creator and the creations yet only the ego is disheartened and those who give up the ego are useful to everyone, those who are imbued with the illusions of the ego are not useful to anyone. that need not be :)

8.there is not limit to the power of a creation of the creator yet the creation can limit the expression of that power as much as he choose.
there has been many chances to gladden yourself yet many times have you refused,
that need not be.
your mind and i jesus mind can unit in shining your ego away releasing the strength of the creator into everything you think and do.
do not settle for anything less then this and refuse to accept anything but this as your goal.
watch your mind carefully for any beleifs that hinders it accomplishment adn step away from them
for they need not be.
judge how well you have done this by your feelings for this is the one right use of jdugement. judgement is like any other defense can be used to attack or protect , to hurt or to heal,
that need not be
the ego should be brought to judgement and found wanting there for without your own allegiance, protection, and love the ego can not exist
let it be judged truly and you must withdraw allegiance, protection, and love from it.

so jesus, the created who is also buddha know that as well is asking one to unite their minds with them in order to dispell the ego.
judge by your feelings and that is the only use of judgement ,, that of the judgement of the ego in order to judge it rightly,,
for in doing so you will withdraw allegiance, protection and love from the ego and give to the true creator in oneship.

9.I will not look there because i know these images are not true
you will say that to the ego dark glass for you are a mirror of truth in which the creator shines in perfect light. let the holy one shine on you in peace knowing that this and only this must be.
the creator mind shone you in your creation and brought your mind into being, its mind still shines on you and must shine through you
this must be
your ego cannot prevent the creator from shining on you but it can prevent you from letting the creator shine through you .
that need not be.

the creator wishes to shine through you yet you allow the ego to prevent it,,, for the creator respect you and follow your wishes.. for it know that you will eventually do so.
the holy one is not just the source,, the holy one is all of us united as one.

10.the first coming of christ is merely another for the creation, for christ is the son of the creator, the second coming of christ means nothing then the end of the ego rules and the healing of the mind.
I jesus was created like you in the first and i jesus have called you to join with me in the second.
this must be
I jesus am in charge of the second coming and my judgement which is used only for protection , cannot be wrong because it never attacks. yours may be so distorted that you believe I was mistaken in choosing you
i assure that is a mistake of your ego , do not make it for humility
that need not be.
your ego is trying to convince you that it is real and i The Christ am not.
because If I the christ, the son, the created am real, I jesus am no more real then you are.
that knowledge and I jesus assure you that it is knowledge means that christ has come into your mind and healed it.

the first coming of the christ was jesus realization that he was one with the creator, just as buddha did. the second coming of the christ is its call to join it, and there has been many joining the christ like buddha, and the other masters. we are to join them in healing our minds and once our mind is healed work to help heal others who wish it.
the simple knowledge that christ is no greater then you and is real will lead to your mind being healed for you are one with the creator as well

11. I jesus do not attack your ego, i Jesus do work with your higher mind, the home of the holy spirit for all spirits are one, where you are asleep or awake just as your ego does with your lower mind which is it home.
I jesus am your vigilance in this because you are too confused to recognize your own hope. I jesus am not mistaken, your mind will elect to join with mine and together we are invincible.
you and your brother will yet come together in the name of the creator and the crated and your sanity will be restored.
I jesus raised the dead by knowing that life is eternal attribute of everything that the living creator created.
why do believe it is harder for me to inspire the dis-spirited or to stablize the unstable? I jesus do not that there is an order of difficulty in miraces , you do
I jesus have called and you will answer, I jesus understand that the miracles are natural because they are expressions of love,
my calling you is as natural as your answer and as inevitable.

we are thus split of two minds, the higher mind and the lower mind,, yet the higher mind is all and the seperation called us to create an illusarionary lower mind as a matter of duality which insists what was once one is now two.
the choice to answer the call to join minds is voluntary and will come as natural as the call to come home which we never left.
it is all love.

HOLMES

a course in miracles, chapter four, 4 the ego-body illusion

1.all things work together for good there are no exceptions except in the ego judgement. the ego exerts maximal vigilance about it, what it permits into awareness and this is not the way a balanced mind holds together.
the ego is thrown further off balance because it keeps it primary motivation form your awareness and raises control rather then sanity to the predominance. the ego has every reason to do this according to the thought system which gave rise to it and which it serves.
sane judgement would inevitably judge against the ego and must be obliterated by the ego in the interest of its self preservation.

the ego seeks then to obilerate sane judgement yet it can only do so temperorily for all things work together for good so the ego judgement can only do so much for its own cause.

2. a major source of the ego off balance state in its lack of discrimination between the body and the thoughts of the creator. thoughts of the creator ae unacceptable to the ego because they clearly point to the nonexistence of the ego itself. the ego therefore either distorts them or refuses to accept them. it cannot however make them cease to be for it therefore tries to conceal not only the unacceptable body impulses but also the thoughts of the creator because both are threatening to it.
being concerned primarily with its own preservation in the face of threat the ego percieves them as the same.
by percieving them as the same, the ego attempts to save itself from being swept away as it surely would be in the presence of knowledge.

your knowledge when you accept it will sweep away the ego for it would no longer serves it purpose. so the ego seeks to stop all true knowledge that would point to temporarily purpose and how it can be overcome.
the christ conquer its ego and so in doing so can show us to overcome ours.

3.any thoughts system that confuse creator and the body must be insane, yet this confusion is essential to the ego, which judges only in terms of threat or non threat to itself.
in one sense the ego fear of the creator is at least logical since the idea of the creator does dispel the ego. but fear of the body with which the ego indentifies so closely, makes no sense at all.

there is no reason to fear the body for it is not logical yet the ego fears it for it confuses it with the creator, after all do we believe the body made the mind or the mind makes the body. we believe that fixing the body will fix the mind, yet in truth it is the other way around.
for the body is a learning device to the mind and so the ego believes the body made the mind and so it must be the creator just as the creator made you. that idea is insane not as a form of judgement but as a form of statement of truth.

4.the body is the ego home by its own election it is the oly indenfication with which the ego feels safe, since the body vulnerability is its own best argueemnts that you cannot be of the creator. this is the believe the ego is eager to sponsor.
yet the ego hates the body because it cannot accept it as good enough to be its home.
here is where the mind is actually dazed being told by the ego it is actually partof the body and the body is its protector yet the mind is also told the body cannot protect it.
there the mind asks where can i go for protection, to which the ego replies turn to me
the mind and not without cause remind the ego that is itself insisted that it is indentified with the body so there is no point in turning to it for protection.
the ego has no real answer to this because there is none but it does have a typical solution.
it obliterates the question from the mind awareness. once out of awareness the question can and does produce uneasiness but it cannot be answered for it cannot be asked.

the question is oliberated from your mind only for now for eventaully you will ask the question again and again and again. and finally you will not be hapy with the techique of the ego removing it from your mind for the tension of uneasiness will be too much to take. and you will say to the ego i dont' want to know your answer and turn to the only source you can,, the creator and the created forsaking the ego.

5.this is the question that must be asked
Where can i go for protection
Seek and ye shall find...
does not mean that you should seek blindly and desperately for something you would no recognize. meaningful seeking is conciously undertaken, consciously organized, and consciously directed.
the goal must formulated clearly and kept in mind for learning and wanting to learn are inseperable.
you learn best when you believe what you are trying to learn is of value to you. however not everything you may want to learn has lasting value.
indeed many things you want to learn may be chosen becuase their value will not last.

one may say I don't care if their value won't last , at least i am learning something and that has value. yet that value is only imaginery only of value in the ego filled world of deprivation, and orders of levels making one brother imaginary better then the other.
once you decide where do i go for true protection and consciously seek you shall consciously find.

6.the ego thinks it is an advantage not to commit itself to anything that is eternal, beause the eternal must come from the creator as eternalness is the one function the ego has tried to develop but has systemically failed to achieve. the ego compromises with the isse of the eternal just as it does with all issues touching on the real question in any way. by becoming involved with tangential issues, it hopes to hide the real question and keep it out of the mind.
the ego characteristic busy-ness with nonessentials is for precisely that purpose. preoccupations with problems set up to be incapable of solution are favourite ego devices for impeding learning progress.
in all these diversionary tactics however the one question is never asked by those who pursue them.
that question is what for.
this is the question you must learn to ask in connection with everything
what is the purpose
whatever it is , it will direct your efforts automatically. when you make a decision of purpose, then, you have made a decision about your future effort.
that decision will remain in effect until you change your mind.

all decision remind in effect until we change our minds. the simple matter of what is the purpose question or what for do we do these will sooner help us realize that it is for nothing that we do this, or everything.
already you have seen that in effect with the theory of the man must do what is best for himself and the group .. as opposed for just himself of the past theory.
the consciousness is moving towards oneship.

HOLMES

a course in miracles, textbook, chapter four, 6, the rewards of god.

1. the ego does not recognize the real source of threat if you associate yourself with the ego you do not understand the situation as it is.
only your allegiance to it gives the ego any power over you.
I have spoken of the ego as if it were a seperate thing acting on its own, to do so was necessary to persuade you that you cannot dimiss it lightly and must realize much of your think is ego directed.
we cannot safetly let it go at that, however, or you will regard yourself as necessarily conflicted as long as you are here, or as long as you beleive that you are here.
the ego is nothing more then a part of your belief about yourself.
your other life has continued without interruption and has been and always will be totally by your unaffected by your attempts to dissociate from it.

your true self or your other life has not been affect nor will it by our attempt to dissociate form it. the ego is not a seperate thing like an inner devil,
but simply a part of our belief about ourselves and that belief is strong.
by associating ourselves with the ego belief we are not do not understand.

2.in learning to escape from illusions, your debt to your brother you must never forget, it is the same debt owed to the christ.
whenever you act egotistically towards another you are throwing away the graciosuness of your indebtedness and the holy perception it would produce.
the term holy can be used here because as you learn how much you are indebted to the whole sonship, which includes the christ, jesus, you come as close to knowledge and perception can.
the gap is then so small that knowledge can easily flow across it and obliterate the gap forever.

the ideal of debt here is not the ego based debt,, but the sonship oriented ideal of debt. that we share with each other for love entials giving love as we recieve it to each other. that is the meaning of the sonship and the idea of oneship.

3.you have very little trust in me the christ as yet, but it will increase as you turn more and more often to me jesus instead of your ego for guidance.
the results will convince you more increasingly that this choice is the only sane choice you can make.
no one who learns from experience that one choice bring peace and joy while another brings chaos and disaster needs additional convincing.
learning through rewards is more effectie then learning through pain, because pain is an ego illusion and can ever induce more then a temporary effect.
the rewards of the creator however are immediately recognized as eternal.
since this recognition is made by you and not the ego, the recognition itself establishes that you and your ego cannot be indentical.
you may beleive you have already accepted this differnce but you are no means convinced as yet.
the fact you believe must escape from the ego shows this, but you cannot escape form the ego by humbling it or controlling it or punishing it.

we cannot escape from the ego by punishing it or controlling it or humbling it..
we can only escape by turning to our christ self which is simply a change in our mind of what belief to follow

4.the ego and spirit do not know each other, the seperated mind cannot maintain the seperation except by dissociating.
having done this , it denies all truly natural impulses not because the ego is a seperate thing, but because you want to believe that you are.
the ego is a device for maintianing this belief but it is still only your decision to use this device that enables it to endure.

as explored so far the ego isnt' seperate but a belief system that we took on when we incairnated into this material universe. as such it is then a device which endures for our decision let its endure. so we do so by trying to dissociating from our spirit.

5.how can you teach someone the value of something you have deliberately thrown away.
you must of thrown it away because you did not value it. you can only show your brother who has done what you have done by showing how miserable he is without the something he has thrown away. then slowly bring it nearer so he can learn how his misery as he approaches it.
this teach teaches him to associate his misery with its absence and the opposite of misery with its presence.
it gradually becomes desirable as he changes his mind about its worth,
I jesus am teaching you to associate misery wit the ego and joy with the spirit for you have taught yourself the opposite.
you are still free to choose but can you really the rewards of the ego in the presence of the rewards of the creator?

so we are free to choose between our ego belief or the belief in spirit which really isnt a belief but a recognitation of the truth.
as misery come from the absence in the mind of spirit and joy comes from the presence of spirit in your mind creating spirit mind instead of ego mind.

6.my, christ trust in you is greater then yours in me the christ at the moment but it will not always be that way, your mission is very simple.
you are asked to live so as to demonstrate that you are not an ego and I jesus a christ like you do not choose the creator channel wrongly.
the holy one shares my trust and accepts my atonement decisions because my will is never out of accord with the creator.
I jesus have said before that I jesus am in charge of the atonement as this is only because I jesus have completed my part in it as a man and now complete it through others.
my chosen channels cannot fail because I jesus will lend them my strength as long as their strength is wanting.

the idea of choice of the christ righ here does not infer that the one choosen as his channels are better.. the christ would choose all people to be his channel and thus the ego beleif would end.
nay it is the readiness of the mind that allows it to be chosen as opposed to a closed mind who wants nothing to do with spirit or to let go of its ego belief.
the more open to spirits mind we have, the more effect we will have on upon our brothers til the last hold out is open and the seperation ends.

7.I christ will go with you to the holy one, and through my perception the creator can bridge the little gap.
your grattitude to your brother is the only gift I christ want, I christ will bring it to the creator for you, knowing that to know your brother is to know the creator.
if you are grateful to your brother, you are grateful to the creator for what it created for you.
through your gratitude you come to know your brother, and one moment of real recogniation makes everyone your brother because each of them is of your creator.
love does not conquer all things but it does set things all right
because you are the kingdom of the creator I christ can lead you back to your creations.
you do not recnogize them now, but what has been dissociate is still there.

this is saying that our dissociation from our spirit does not mean it was stop creating what is real for us to enjoy.
that we are our gratefulness to our brother can only help us to realize our gratefulness to the source.
hence the christ didnt want us to worship him, or make him lord,
for the christ wanted us to worship the source and love each other as the source for we are part of the source.

8.as you come closer to a brother you approach me and as you withdraw from your brother i christ become distant to you.
salvation is a collaborative venture.
it cannot be undertaken successfully by those who disengage themselves from the sonship because they are disengaging themselves from me the christ.
the creator will come to you only as you will give the creator to your brothers.
learn first of them and you will be ready to hear the creator.
that is because the function of love is one.

remember that story of the person who fed jesus when he was hungry , clothed him when he was naked, comfort him when he was sad?
when did you do that he asked the multitudes , those who did it to the last of their breathen did it to him.
and here you see the christ saying as you come closer to your brother you come closer to him,, yet as you seperate yourself from your brother the christ becomes distant to you.
not because she took herself away from you but because you could not percieve the christ as you did when you were close with your breathern.
the function of love is one and the one is the sonship at one with the father.
the daughtership at one with the mother,
and the created to the creator at one.

HOLMES

a course in miracles chapter four, 7, creation and communication

1. It is clear that while the content of any particular ego-illusions does not matter, it's correction is more helpful in a specific context. ego illusions are quite specific, although the mind is naturally abstract.
Part of the mind becomes concrete however when it splits. the concrete part believes in the ego, because the ego depends on the concrete.
the ego is the part of the mind believes your existence is defined by seperation.

so while in the general picture any ego illusiosn does not matter, to correct is very helpful.
for the mind is naturally abstract and once it becomes concrete it believes in the seperation. the correction of the ego illusions return the mind to its natural abstract form.

2.everything the ego percieves is a seperate whole without the relationships that imply being, thus the ego is agianst communciation except as it is ulitized to establish seperatedness.
so the ego is for communication that establish separateness and is against any form of communication that abolishes it.
the communication system of the ego is based on its own thought system as is everything else it dictates. Its communication is controlled by its need to protect itself and it will disrupt communication by its need to protect itself and will disrupt communication when it experiences threat.
the disruption is a reaction to a specific person or persons, the specifiicity of the ego thinking then results in spurious generalization which is realy not abstract at all.
it merely responds in certain specific ways to everything it percieves as related.

so the ego see everything whole but as seperate whole beings not related to each to each other.
and in doing so it is against communciation that enchances the whole and is for communciation that supports the seperation.
the ego tries to be general but in truth it is being concrete as it does so.
so as the ego percieves everything as related it acts to stop that relationship.

3.in contrast spirit reacts in the same way to everything it knows is true and does not respond all to anything else, nor does it make any attempt to establish what is true.
it knows that what is true is everything that the creator created and the creation is complete and direction communciaton with its creator.
the communication is the will of the creator for creation and communication is synonymous. (they are so closely related that one suggests the other)
the creator created every mind by communication its mind to every mind thus establishing it forever as a channle for the reception of its mind and will.
since only beings of a like order can truly communicateits creations naturally communicate with it and like it.
this communciation is perfectly abstract, since its quality is universal in application and not subject to any judgements, any exceptions or alteration.
the creator created you by the communication and for the communication.
the mind can distort its function but it cannot endow itself with function it was not given.
that is why the mind cannot totally lose the ability to communicate even though it may refuse to utilize it on behalf of being.

the important message here is the mind cannot totally lose the ability to communcate with its creator nor turn away from it.
for whatever the creator creates it must therefore communicate with it for the creator and whatever it creates are one.

4.existence as well as being rest on communication.
existence however is specific in how, what, and with whom communciation is judge to be worth undertaking. being is completely without these distinctions.
it is a state in which the mind is communication with everything that is real, to whatever extent you permit this state to be curtailed you are limiting your sense of your own reality.
do not descecrate your reality or recoil from it, it is your real home your real temple and your real self.

so to whatever extent you allow your mind to communicate with everything is the extent youw ill see your own reality. for that reality is the true reality complete with everyone else reality.
so being is desirable then just existence for it means a better communication with everything and through that communciation the creator itself.

5.the creator who encompasses all being, created beings who have everything individually, but who want to share it to increase their joy.
nothing real can be increased but by sharing, that is why the creator created you.
divine abstraction takes joy in sharing, that is what creation means,
"how"what"and "to whom"are irrevevant because real creation gives everything since it can only create like itself.
remember that in the kingdom there is no differnce between having and being as there is in existence.
in the state of being the mind gives everything always.

so remember in the kingdom of everything being and having are the same, yet in order to give everything the mind has to be in the state of being.
the creator created us all in order to share everything and therefore increase itself to infinity and eternity whereas time exists not when realized.

6.the bible repeatedly states that you should praise the creator, this hardly means that you should tell the creator how great it is.
the creator has no ego with which to accept such praise and no percetion with which to judge it.
but unless you take your part in creation its joy is not complete because yours is not complete. and this it does know,
the creator knows this in its own entire being its experience of its creation love. the constant going out of its love is blocked when its channles are closed and it is lonely when the minds it created do not communicate fully with it.

the creator wants not the praise of its creations but the communication of the creation with it. for the creator simply wants its love to be accepted.

7.creator has kept your kingdom for you but it cannot share its joy with you unil you know with your whole mind.
revelation is not enough because it is only communication from the creator.
the creator does not need revelation returned to it for it would be impossible but the creator does the revelation given to others.
this cannot be done witht he actual revaltion it contents cannot be expressed because it is intensely personal to the mind that recieves it.
it can however be returned by that mind to other minds through the attitudes the knowledge from the revelation brings.

you cannot share the revelation experience, share it in anyway due to its intensely personal nature.
the knowledge that it brings you however should be shared with all for that knowledge is that the creator loves you and everything with you.

8.the creator is praised when any mind learns to be wholly helpful.
this is impossible without any being wholly harmless becuase the two beliefs must coexist which is impossible.
the truly helpful are invulnerable because they are not protecting their egos and so nothing can hurt them.
their helpfulness is their praise of the creator and the creator will return their praise of it becuse they are like the creator and they can rejoice together.
creator goes out to them and through them and there is great joy throughout the kingdom.
every mind that is changed adds to this joy with its individual willingness to share in it.
the truly helpful are the creator miracle workers whom i jesus will direct until we are all united in the joy of the kingdom.
i jesus will direct you to whereever you can be truly helpful and to whoever can follow the christ guidance through you.

as you praise the creator that praise is return
as you love the creator that love is return.
so that is why the bible said praise the creator,, for it was assumed that it would be understood to accept that praise back.
by the prophets and even the brother jesus who said such things for us to follow and still says these things for us to follow.
listen to the creator first,,
but if it must start with your praise it matters not,, only that you accept the love back and the notion that you are part of the creator and therefore very holy as it is.
and the problems of the worlds will dissolve as the world people do so to create a new world.