a course in miracles chapter five, "Healing and wholeness"

HOLMES

introduction

1. To heal is to make happy for I jesus have told you to think how many opportunities you have to gladden yourself, and how many you have refused.
this is the same as tell you that you have refused to heal yourself for the light that belongs to you is the list of joy.
radiance is not associate with sorrow and joy calls forth an intergrated williness to share it and promotes the mind natural impulse to respond as one.
those who attept to heal without being wholly joyous themselves call forth differnt kinds of responses at the same time and thus deprive others of the joy of responding whole heartedly.

to heal therefore is feel such joy that nothing negative can withstand that joy. that is why when geniune healing of faith and love take place there is emotional release the unlike of traditional medicine.
healing must come from joy of love or it shall fail?

2. to be whole hearted you must be hapy, if fear and love cannot co exist and if it is impossible to be wholly fearful and remain alive, the only possible whole state is that of love.
there is no differnce between joy and love, therefore the only possible whole state is the wholly joyous.
to heal or make joyous is therefore the same as to intergrate and to make one.
that is why it makes no differnce to what part or by what part of the sonship the healing is offfered for every part benefits and benefits equally.

for when you have any fear of the healin taking place.. or fear that it won't work for you are not worthy it shan't work not to the degree that it can once you come wholly from love and joy for once you connect to that love of light ,, it shall heal you as you heal others.

3.you are being blessed by every beneficent thought of any thought of any of your brothers anywhere. you should want to bless them in return out of gratitude as you need not know them individually or they you.
ithe light is so strong that it radiates throughout the createdship and return thanks to the creator for radiating its joy upon it.
only the creator holy creations are worthy channels of its beutiful joy because only they are beutiful enoguh to hold it by sharing it.
it is impossible for a child of the creator to love his neighbor except as himself or herself.
that is why the healer prayer is
let me know this brother or sister as i know myself.

remember that everyone regardless of colour of race, gender, class, physical look, or past are children of goddess, are created of the creator and thus are your brother and sister.
hence the prayer of let me know this brother as i know myself is healing the seperation one still has of their brother,, and also come to love those who the person thinks is lesser then them as much as they love themselves
and those they think is greater then they come to love themselves as much..
and in the end everyone shall love each other as equals for it can be no other way...

angels do not love micheal more then they love their angels brother nor repsect their angel brothers any less then they love micheal.. they simply go to micheal for his function and perform their function as well .
for everyone knows the only true direction comes from their creator.

HOLMES

a course in miracles textbook chapter five, 1. The invitation to the holy spirit.

1.Healing is a thought by which the two minds percieve their oneness and become glad. This gladness calls to every part off the sonship(or createdship) to rejoice with them, and let creator go out into them and through them.
only the healed mind can experience revelation with lasting effect, because revelation is an experience of pure joy. if you do not choose to be wholly joyous, your mind cannot have it does not choose to be.
Remember that spirit knows no differnce between having and being as the higher mind thinks according to the laws spirit obeys and therefore honors only the laws of the creator.
to spirit getting is meaningless and giving is all. Having everything, spirit holds everything by giving it , and thus creates as creator created.
while this kind of thinking is totally alien to having things, even to the lower mind it is quite comprehensible in connection with ideas.
If you share a physical possession, you do divide its ownership , if you share an idea however you do not lessen it.
all of it is still yours although all of it has been given away.
further if the one to whom you give it accepts it as his, she reinforces it in your mind and thus increase it.
if you can accept the concept that the world is one of ideas, the whole belief in the false association the ego makes between giving and losing is gone.

here the invitation to the holy spirit begins with your sharing of your mind with another. to give all to have all without any holding back of any vices or resources. yet only the healed mind is able to do this, the healed mind see the world not in materials but in ideas and that is where the healed mind love comes from.

2.let us start our process of reawakening with just a few simple concepts.

thoughts increase by being given away
the more who believe in them the stronger they become
everything is an idea
how then can giving and losing be associated?

this is basically another way of seeing paragraph one
if everything is an idea how can losing be associated with the idea as it is nothing material and it can not be stolen truly but only given away.
when a person idea gets "stolen" in the world of material sucess it still helps the world,, the only thing wrong with it is the person wanted ego concerns with it such as fame, material wealth.

3.This is the invitation to the holy spirit for I jesus have said already that I christ can reach up and bring down the holy spirit down to you, but I jesus can bring the holy spirit to you only at your own invitation.
the holy spirit is in your right mind as it was in mine.
the bible says "May the mind be in you that was also in christ Jesus" and uses this as a blessing.
it is the blessing of miracle mindedness and it asks that you may think as I jesus thought joining me in christ thinking.

If jesus could he would bring the holy spirit of light to us all instantly alas he cannot until we give our invitation for christ to do so. so the christ wishes the blessing on us that we may think as christ does,, and jesus did thinking of the christ..
and that is joining in christ thinking.

4.The holy spirit is the only part of the holy trinityt hat has a symbolic function. The holy spirit is referred to as the healer, the comforter and the guide. for it is also described as something "seperate" apart from the creator and from the created. I jesus myself said
"If I go I will send you another comforter and It will abide with you"
the holy spirit symbolic function makes the holy spirit difficult to understand because symbolism is open to different interpretations.
as a man and also one of the creator creations, my right thinking, which came from the holy spirit or universal inspiration.
the universal inspiration taught me first and foremost that this inspiration is for all.
I jesus could not have it myself without knowing this for the word "know" is proper in this context, because the holy spirit is so close to knowledge that the holy spirit calls knowledge forth or better allows it to come.
I christ have spiken before of the higher or true perception which is so near to truth that the creator itself can flow across the little gap.
Knowledge is always ready to flow everywhere but it cannot oppose therefore you can obstruct it, althought you can never lose it.

the holy spirit then is not a seperate entity but your spirit which inspires your mind.. it cannot enter your whole mind without your invitation for it to do so.. for it doenst' have to enter your spirit for your spirit is already holy.. and your body which is nothing to the holy spirit.
hence the holy spirit which was upon the christ mind of jesus shall sooner or later enter into your mind once your obstructions are gone.

5. The holy spirit is the christ mind which is aware of the knowledge that lies beyond perception. she, he , it came into being with the seperation as a protection inspiring the atonement principle at the same time.
Before that there was no need for healing for no one was comfortless.
The voice of the holy spirit is the call to atonement or the restoration of the integrity of the mind. When the atonement is complete and the whole sonship or created ship is healed , there will be no call to return.
but what the creator creates is eternal so the holy spirit will remain with the created of creator. this is to bless the creations and keep them in the light of joy.

the holy spirit was created by the creator and not the created and therefore is eternal. it was created in order to call us to the atonement and after the seperation is truly healed the holy spirit will remain to bless us and keep us in the light of joy forever.

6.Creator honored even the miscreations of the created because they had made them. but creator also blessed it created with a way of thinking that could raise their perceptions so high they could reach almost back to creator.
the holy spirit is the mind of the atonement and represents a state of mind close enough to the onemindness that transfer to it as last possible.
perception is not knowledge but it can be transferred to knowledge or cross over into it.
it might even be more helpful here to use the literal meaning of transferred or carried over since the last step is taken by the creator.

the holy spirit is the way to bring us back to the creator in the sense it raises up our minds so the creator can do the rest for us.
right perception or right minded leads to knowledge which leads to being with the creator.

7.the holy spirit the share inspiration of all the createdship induces a kind of perception in which many elements are like those in the kingdom of heaven itself.
first its universality is perfectly clear and no one who attains it could be for one instant that sharing it involves anything but gain.
second it is incapable of attack and is therefore truly open which means that although it does not engender knowledge it does not obstruct it in any way.
finally it leads the way beyond the healing that it brings and leads the mind beyond it own integration towards the paths of creation.
it is at this point that sufficient quantitative change occurs to produce a real qualitative shift.

quantitative change to me would refer to many things in one life leads up to a real quality change in their life. which brings creation to the mind through it share inspiration and as it spreads it brings more and more mind to the creation and the creator.
in such a way all the quantitative changes of many entering the christmind will bring such a qualitative change in the world that one cannot believe it at this point,, but it is not only possible but certain as the creator is.

WolfyJames

Well, I've been sick pretty much my entire life and I think that being whole can help for health. I mean by this that I think that there are inner parts of us that often work against us. In my case, it's an everyday event. But then, it's an everyday event for everyone. It can take the form of doubt or anxiety, fear... But what if there are inner parts that are capable of affecting the body? Maybe what I have to say only works for me because I have an auto-immune disease, which means that my immunitary system destroys the healthy cells within my body, and the immunitary system is a part of me that is mad and out of control. I was dreaming a lot about fights when I was younger and as I age, I've noticed that I fight against myself. But fighting against myself (my immunitary system, and the medications are there to weaken it) makes my body weaks for other infections, so this means that this is not a healthy fight, I could catch a flu and die from it, which is pretty silly. If I hunt it down and kill it, I will only kill myself in the process. So my guess is, which I'm working on, to recognize and accept the inner parts and make them whole with you should make them work for you. I've done this with my shadow and it worked. I hope it will work, and I'm sure people also have deadly inner parts to deal with.

HOLMES

a course in miracles, chapter five, 2, the voice for god or creator

1. healing is not creating it is reparation for holy spirit promotes healing by looking beyond it to what the children of creator were before healing was needed, and will be when they have been healed.
this alteration of time sequence should be quite familiar because it is very similar to the shift in the perception of time that the miracle introduces.
Holy spirit is the motivation for miracle mindedness, for the decision to heal the seperation by lettin it go.
your will is still in you because creator placed it in your mind and although you can keep it asleep you cannot obliterate it.
creator itself keeps your will alive by transmitting it from it mind to yours as long as there is time.
the miracle itself is a relfection off this union of will between father and son, mother and daughter, creator and creation.

in truth healing in its true form is not creating anew, nor is it curing but instead it is to return the mind and its learning device to what it was before the seperation occured. the will is within all of us to be healed but if we act upon it or not is up to us. our holy spirit is there to help us in the process if we allow it.

2.Holy spirit is the spirit of joy, the call to return with which creator blessed the mind of its seperated creations.
this is the vocation of the mind, for it has no calling until the seperation because before that it had only being and would not have understood the call to right thinking.
holy spirti is creator answer to the seperation, the means by which the atonement heals until the whole mind returns to creating.

the mind vocation is to heal itself so it can once again be whole thus it can return to it true function of creating. yet without the direction of will and focus of the individual the mind will begin making what it has availble and hence the world of daydreams.

3.the principle of atonement and the seperation began at the same time .
when the ego was made, creator placed in the mind the call to joy.
this call is so strong that the ego alwasy dissolves at its sound.
that is why you must choose to hear one of the two voices within you
one voice you made yourself and that one is not of creator.
but the other is given you by creator. who asks you only to listen to it.
the holy spirit is in you in a very literal sense it si the voice that calls you back to where you were before and will be again.
it is possible even in this world to hear only that voice and no other.
it takes effort and great williness to learn.
it is the final lesson I Jesus Christ learned, and creator sons are as equal as learners as creations.

the holy spirit call is to listen to the creator ,, whose call is to speak to it and be with it. That is the final lesson that jesus learned to listen to holy spirit and all creations of the creator are equal as learners as they are creations. hence jesus decided not to listen to the ego anymore but only the creator.

4.you are the kingdom of heaven but you have let the belief in darkness enter your mind and so you need a new light
the holy spirit is the radiance that must let banish the idea of darkness.
holy spirit is the glory before which dissociation falls away and the kingdom of heaven breaks through into it own.
before the seperation you did not need guidance.
you know as you will know again but you do not know now.

the fact that we believed in darkness does not change the fact that we are the kingdom of heaven. we must rely on holy spirit for its radiance to banish the idea of darkness. and trust that we will know again what we have forgotten .

5.creator does not guide because creator can share only perfect knowledge.
guidance is evaluative because it implies therei s a right way and also wrong way, one to be choosen and the other to be avoided.
by choosing you give up the other.
the choice fo the holy spirit is the choice for creator.
creator is not in you in a literal sense as you are part of creator.
when you choose to leave it , creator gave you a voice to speak for the creator because he could no longer share her knowledge with you without hinderance. direction communication was broken because you had made another voice.

the holy spirit is the voice for the creator until we let go of that other voice we have made. then we will hear the voice of the creator again pure.
until then we realize that we are part of the creator and not the creator is part of us. for while we are holy for the creator made us,, we are not the creator and so it goes only one way. we are the creation who can create with the creator jsut as jesus did, but we are not the creator just as the jesus is not the creator.
when jesus said he was there with abraham,, we all were there at the beginning of creation for there are no levels, no seperation, no differnce in young to old soul. it is all creation.

6.holy spirits calls you to both remember and forget.
you have choosen to be in a state of opposition in which oppposites are choosen. as a result there are choices you must make.
in the holy state the will is free so that it's creative power is unlimited and choice is meaningless.
freedom to choose is the same power as freedom to create but it's application is differnt.
choosing depends on a split mind which holy spirit is one way of choosing.
creator did not leave its creation comfortless even though they chose to leave the creator .
the voice they put in their minds was not the voice for creator will for which holy spirit speaks.

we choose to leave the creator,, this is of course an illusion for we choose to believe in things that were not there and thus turn away from it loving message however as we left the creator create a voice which our spirit would carry and it is the holy spirit that exist at the heart of all division that we have made. this holy spirit is the true christ spirit that there is only one spirit and we are all one. once we realize that and answer the call to the holy spriti we will once again hear the creator and the holy spirit will serve a new purpose,, to mirror the creator call to us.

7. the voice of the holy spirit does not command because it is incapable of arrogance. it does nto demand because it does not seek control. it does not overcome because it does not attack.
it merely reminds.
it is compelling onlybecause of what it reminds you of. it brings to your midn the other way, remaining, quiet even in the midst of the turmoil you may make.
the voice for creator is alwasy quiet because it speak of peace.
peace is stronger then war because it heals as war is division and not increase.
no one gains from strife
what profiths a man if he gains the whole world and loses his own soul.
if you listen to the wrong voice you have lost sight of your soul which you cannot lose it but you can not know it. it is therefore lost to you until you choose right.

so while you may percieve the soul lost to you,, it is never lost and never in danger.. just your connection to it. holy spirit doesnt' compel in anyway yet the message it shares compells one on its own for the message to heal, love and forgive is a pretty compelling message that many turn away from in order to hide.

8.holy spirit is your guide in choosing, it is part of your mind that alwasy speaks for the right choice, because it speaks for creator.
holy spirit is your remaining communciation with creator which we can interrupt but never destory.
holy spirit is the way in which creator will is done on earth as it is in heaven.
both heaven and earth are in you, because the call of both is in your mind.
the voice for creator comes from your own alters to it.
these alters are not things, but devotions.
yet you have other devotions now, your divided devotion has given you the two voices, and you must choose at which alter you want to serve.
the call you answer now is an evaluation because it is a decision.
the decision is very simple.. it is made on the basis of which call is worth more to you.

hence the choicce is ours to make, and the decision is simple to make, which is of more worth to us.. the decision to love or to hate,
the choice of heaven upon earth or our imaginary hell of guilt and fear and anger.
the choice of peace of mind or war of the mind.
holy spirit doenst' say to us to choose but simply calls return to the creator love , the choice is always made in every moment by our minds which the ego is the one who says choose me,, choose me or the fire..

9.jesus says my mind will always be like yours, because we were created as equals. it was only my decision that gave me all the power in heaven and earth.
my only gift to you is to help you make the same decision. this decision is the choice to share it because decision itself is the decisiont to share.
it is made by giving and it is therefore the one choice that resembles true creation.
i jesus am your model for decision.
by deciding for creator I jesus showed you that this decision can be made and that you can make it.

so we are equal to jesus, he wants us to know that, for he is only differnt by his decsision for the creator and holy spirit and right choices that comes from love.
this gift he recieved as a result he would wish for us all.. in order to change everything for love.

10.I jesus have assured you that the mind that decided for me is also in you and that you can let it change you just as it changed me.
this mind is unequivocal becaue it hears only one voice and answers in only one way. you are the light of the world with me.
rest does not come from sleeping but from waking
holy spirit is the call to awaken and be glad for the world is very tired because it is the idea of weariness.
our task is the joyous one of waking it to the call of creator .
everyone will answer the call of the holy spriti or the createdship cannot be as one. what better vocation could there be for any part of the kingdom then to restore it to the perfect intergration that can make it whole.?"
hear only this throught the holy spirit within you and teach your brothers to listen as I am teaching you.

we are the light of the world you and I who read this. the mind that i have can be yours as it is the mind of the christ self who is endowed with the holy spirit. the process is not hard to reach just let go of the ego beliefs and embrace the truth of the creator.

11. when you are tempted by the wrong voice call on me jesus to remind you how to heal by sharing my decision and making it stronger.
as we share this goal we increase its power to attract the whole createdship. and to bring it back into the oness in which it was created.
remember that yoke means join together and burden means message.
let us restate
my yoke is easy and my burden is light in this way
let us join together for my message is light.

there is no greater truth then this,, the message is light,, pure light of love that is the creator. let us join together and the horrors of the world will no longer exist. for all is forgiven and all is accepted.

12.i jesus have enjoined you to behave as i behaved but we must respond to the same mind to do this.
this mind is the holy spirit whose will is for the creator always.
holy spirit teachs you how to keep me as your modal for your thought and to behave like me as a result.
the power of our joint motivation is beyond belief but not beyond accomplishment.
what we can accomplish together has no limits, because for the call for creator is to the call to the unlimited.
child of god, daughter of goddess, created of creator my message is for you to hear and give away as you answer the holy spirit within me who is within you.

therefore the holyspirit who exists within us can teach us how to behave like jesus did as we keep his model for us to follow. and in doing so we shall realize our holiness of christ self within us and become models as well to others.
this course is for us to realize that message.

HOLMES

a course in miracles textbook, chapter five, 3, the guide to salvation

1.the way to recognize your brother is by recognizing the holy spirit in him.
I jesus have already said that the holy spirit is the bridge for the transfer of perception to knowledge so we can use the terms as if they were related, because in the holy spirit mind they are. This relationship must be in his mind because, unless it were the seperation between the two ways of thinking would not be open to healing. the holy spirit is part of the trinity because the holy spirit mind is partly yours and also partly creators.
this needs clarification not in statement but in experience.

the holy spirit exists as part of spirit of the creator and part of your spirit so that is how the holy spirit is part of the trinity. This can not be clarified in statement further but only in experience. look not at the brother for his personality, nor his faults, or his looks,, but his divine holy spirit that is the same as yours and the creator.
hence that is what jesus saw when he looks at people then and he stills sees today.

2.the holy spirit is the idea of healing...
the holy spirit being thought, the idea gains as it is shared.
being the call for the creator, it is also the idea of creator since you are part of creator it is also the idea of yourself as well as all of the creator creations.
the idea of the holy spirit shares the property of other ideas because it follows the laws of the universe of which it is a part.
the idea of holy spirit is strengthened by being given away as it increases in you as you give it to a brother.
your brother does not have to be aware of holy spirit in himself or in you for this miracle to occur.
your brother may have dissasociated the call for creator just as you have yet this dissasociation is healed in both of you as you become aware of the call for creator in your brother and thus acknowledge its being.

the idea of holy spirit which came from creator and your self increased as it is shared. it doesn't need your brother acknowledgement in order to be shared but as you do share it,, it acknowledge your brother being and the idea of holy spirit.

3.there are two diametrically opposed ways of seeing you brother,, they must be in your mind because you are the perciever.
they must be also in your brother mind because you are percieveing him.
see your brother through the holy spirit in his mind and you will recognize him in yours.
what you acknowledge in your brother you are acknowledging in yourself and what you share you strengthen.

as all creations is meant to share thus when you share holy spirit you are furfilling its natural cause. and as you acknowledge the perfected spirit of your brother you also see it in yours

4.the voice of the holy spirit is weak in you ,, that is why you must share it.
it must be increased in strength before you can hear it as it is impossible to hear it in yourself while it is so weak in your mind.
it is not weak in itself, but it is limited by your unwillingness to hear it.
if you make the mistake of looking for the holy spirit in yourself alone, your thoughts will frighten you because, by adopting the ego viewpoint you are undertaking an ego-alien journey with the ego as guide.
this is bound to produce fear.

as the holy spirit is strengthen by sharing we know that it does increased.. but it is never weak. the strenghtening then comes by sharing it in our own mind so we can hear the holy spirit. this is frightening to the ego which is still strong in you, using the ego as a guide will produce more fear.
that is why the holy spirit presence is strengthen in your mind as you share it for the truth of it will start to dispell even more as the ego weakening it more.

5.delay is of the ego because time is its concept so both time and delay are meaningless in eternity.
I jesus have said before that the holy spirit is creator answer to the ego. everything of which the holy spirit reminds you is in direct oppostion to the ego notions, because true and false perceptions are themselves opposed.
the holy spirit has the task of undoing what the ego has made.
Holy spirit undoes it at the same level of which the ego operates or the mind would be unable to understand the change.

the delay that you feel now comes from the ego fear for it feels that it can hold out but time and delay are not meaningful to source.
the holy spirit is the key for its truths opposes the false perceptions off the ego. so the change must happen at the ego level which truth overcomes the false over ego time but in moment to the source.

6.I jesus have repeatedly emphasized that one level of the mind is not understandable to another so it is with the ego and the holy spirit with time and eternity.
eternity is an idea of creator so the holy spirit understand its perfectly. Time is a belief of the ego so the lower mind which is the ego domain accepts it without question. the only aspect of time that is eternal is now.

Now is the only aspect of the ego that is the holy spirit understanding as well. the future now or the past now is all the now of holy spirit but levels to the ego... the ego can not understand the now of the holy spirit just as the holy spirit does not see the levels of the ego.
once ego considers eternity it begins to expands and sees the greater truth.

7.the holy spirit is the mediator between the interpretations off the ego and the knowledge of the spirit. the holy spirit ability to deal with symbols enables holy spirit to work with the ego beliefs in its own language.
the holy spirit ability to look beyond symbols into eternity enables holy spirit to understand the laws of creator for which holy spirit speaks.
the holy spirit can therefore perform the function of reinterpreting what the ego makes not by destruction but by understanding.
understanding is light and light leads to knowledge.
the holy spirit is in light because holy spirit is in youwho are light but you yourself do not know this.
it is therefore the task of the holy spirit to reinterpret you on behalf of creator.

the holy spirit being light therefore does not destroy what you made with the ego but merely interprets it with understanding. so in doing so it reinterprets what you interprets already however it is up to the mind if it accepts or not.
this is only possible because the holy spirit has the ability to deal with symbols and through the symbols relate the laws of the creator to you.

8.you cannot understand yourself alone this because you have no meaning apart from your rightful place in the createdship and the right place of the createdship is creator. this is your life, your eternity and yourself.
it is of this that the holy spirit reminds you for it is this that the holy spirit sees in you.
this vision frightens the ego because it is so calm.
for peace is the egos greatrest enemy because according to its interpretations of reality, war is its guarantee of its survival. the ego becomes strong in strife if you beleive there is strife you will react viciously becuase the idea of danger has entered your mind.
the idea itself is an appeal to the ego for the holy spirit is as vigilant as the ego to the calls of danger, opposing it with his strenght just as the ego welcomes it. the holy spirit counters this welcome by welcoming peace.
eternity and peace are as closely related as are time and war.

The holy spirit serves to remind you of your eternity through its calmness you see the ego is weak and the holy spirit is strong so it is through war that the ego seeks to show its strength while the holy spirits has no need to show it strength for it is already strongth. yet it strenght is gentle, calm and comes through peace which is the true strength.

9. perception derives meaning from relationships. those you accept are the foundations of your beliefs. the seperation is merely another term for a split mind. the ego is the symbol of seperation just as the holy spirit is the symbol for peace.
what you percieve in others you are strengthening in yourself. you may let your mind mispercieve but the holy spirit lets your mind reinterpret its own misperceptions.

by focusing on the holy spirit we can reinterpret our own misperceptions by percieving correctly and in doing so we strengthen perceiving peace instead of the war of split mind by seeing the holy spirit in all.

10. the holy spirit is the perfect teacher, holy spirit uses only what your mind already understands to teach you what you do not understand. the holy spirit can deal with a reluctant learner without going counter to the reluncant learner mind because part of the mind of the relucant learner is for creator.
despites the ego attempt to conceal this part it is still much stronger then the ego although the ego does not recognize that strength. the holy spirit recognizes it perfectly because it is in its own dwelling place, the place in the mind where the holy spirit is at home. you are at home too because it is at place of peace and peace is of creator.
you who are part of creator are not at home except in his peace.
if peace is eternal you are at home only in eternity.

the holy spirit sees your mind as it own dwelling place for we are not seperated from the creator. it brings the split mind to peace yet for we are not at home until we know the peace of eternity of the creator.
this is how those who are reluncant are helped in some way when we offer the holy spirit to it for the holy spirit in the reluncant learner realizes it own spirit in you as you offer it to the learner and strenghten it in you for your mind is more open.

11.the ego made the world as it percieve it but the holy spirit who is the reinterpreter of what the ego made, sees the world as a teaching device for bringing you home. the holy spirit must percieve time and reinterpret it into the timeless and must work through opposites because it must work with and for a mind that is in oppositation. correct and learn and be open to learning
you have not made truth but truth can still set you free. look as the holy spirit looks and understand as he understands. his understanding looks back to creator in rememberance of christ. Holy spirit is in communion with creator always and holy spirit is part of you. holy spirit is your guide to salvation because the spirit holds the rememberance of things past and to come and brings them to the present.
holy spirit holds this gladness gently in your mind asking only that you increase it in creator name by sharing it increase its joy in you.

the world is our learning device just as our bodies are.. and they serve our purpose for bring us home. we do this by correcting, learning and be opent o learning for we didnt' make truth but truth can free us.
the holy spirit is in truth the creator and us together as all is one.

HOLMES

a course in miracles textbook chapter five, four, teaching and healing

1. what fear has hidden is still part of you and joining the atonement is the way out of fear.
the holy spirit will help you reinterpret everything that you percieve as fearful and teach you that only what is loving is true.
truth is beyond your ability to destroy but entirely within your ability to accept.
truth belongs to you because as an extension of source you create it with source.
truth is yours because it is part of you just as you are part of created because creator created you.
nothing that is good can be lost because it comes from the holy spirit, the voice for creation.
nothing that is not good was ever created, and therefore cannot be protected.
the atonement is the guaranteee of the safety of the kingdom and the union of the sonship or createdship is its protection.
the ego cannot prevail against the kingdom because the createdship is the united.
in the presence of those who hear the holy spirit call to be as one , the ego fades away and is undone.

the ego shall fade away as the mind awakens to the holy spirit and as you do so the ego shall fade away from those who comes to you for guidance.
they do not come because you are more then they,, they come for you are more awaken then they and deep down inside know that you know what they need. all shall be united in the end :)

2.what the ego makes it keep to itself and so it is without strength as its existence is unshared. it does not die it ws merely never born.
physical birth is not a beginning it is a continuing for everything that continues has already been born.
it will increase as you are willing to return the unhealed part of your mind to the higher part returning it undivided to creation.
I jesus have come to give you the foundation so your own thoughts can make your really free. you have carried the burden of unshared ideas that are too weak to increase but have made them you do not realize how to undo them.
you cannot cancel out your errors alone as they will not disappear from your mind without the atonement which is a remedy nto of your making.
the atonement must be understood as pure act of sharing.
that is what I christ meant when I jesus said it is possible that even in this world to listen to one voice.
if you are part of creation and the created is one you cannot be limited to the self the ego sees.

the ego shares nothing for it does not see things as ideas but as seperate material things which dictate your lives.
the holy spirit within your mind sees everything as an idea and so wishes to share it in order to increase your light and your love and your abundance through that sharing. the listening to one voice is the choice to listen to the ego limited view of the world or the spirit view of the world which is limitless.

3.every loving thought held in any part of the createdship belongs to every part. it is shared because it is loving for sharing is creator way of creating and also yours.
the ego can keep you in exile from the kingdom but in the kingdom itself it has no power.
ideas of the spirit do not leave the mind that thinks them nor can they conflict with each other
however ideas of the ego can conflict because they occur at differnt levels and also include opposite thoughts at the same level.
It is impossible to share opposing thoughts
you can share only the thoughts that are of creator and that creator keeps for you and of such is the the kingdom of heaven.
the rests remains with you until the holy spirit has reinterpretated them in the light of the kingdom making them too worthy of being shared.
when they have been sufficently purified holy spirit lets you give them away.
the decision to share them is their purification.

and so the idea is, when you are ready to give away and share what you have reinterpreted that means that you have purfied truly what in your mind you saw before.
it is impossible to share opposing thoughts or rather impossible to find a common ground coming from opposite thoughts for there will never be an equal. instead the common ground is the intention behind it which is love.
the sharing comes from sharing purified thought for purfied thought will alwasy be the same thought of love, forgiveness and acceptance.

4.I jesus heard one voice because i understood that I could not atone for myself alone. listening to one voice implies the decision to share it in order to hear it yourself. the mind that was in me is still irresistibly drawn to every mind created by creator because source wholeness is the wholeness of his created.
you cannot be hurt and do not want to show your brother anything except your wholeness.
show him that he cannot hurt you and hold nothing against him or you hold it against yourself. this is the meaning of turning the other cheek.

you do not turn the other cheek to ask your brother to hurt you more..
you turn the other cheek to show him that he did not hurt you and that his attack is useless. it is only possible by listening to one voice.

5.teaching is done in many ways above all by example. teaching should be healing because it is the sharing of ideas and the recognition that to share ideas is to strenghten them.
I jesus cannot forget my need to teach what I christ have learned which arose in me because I jesus christ learned it. I jesus call upon you to teach what you have learned because by doing so you can depend on it.
make it dependable in my name because my name is the name of creator created.
when I learned I jesus give to you freely and the midn what was in me rejoices because you decide to hear it.

know that jesus really is a personality without ego, with only the intent to love you for there is nothing to forgive for jesus has become the embodiement of creator and so serves his purpose as your elder brother and that is to guide you back to him..
to serve yourself as your brother elder brother..
elder meaning respect and so jesus is saying to you I am not greater then you,, you are equal to me and can have me as yourself as well
for you are not gods .. you are god.
you are not godesses .. you are godesss
you are not sources, you are source.

6.the holy spirit atones in all of us by undoingg and thus lifts the burden you have place in your mind. by following holy spirit you are lead back to creator where you belong and how can you find the way except by taking your brother with you. my part in the atonement is not complete until you join it and give it away.
as you teach so shall you learn. I jesus will never leave you or forsake you because to forsake you would be to forsake myself and creator who created me.
you forsake yourself and creator if you forsake any of your brothers. you must learn to see them as they are and understand they belong to creator as you do. how could you treat your brother than better by rendering unto source the things that are creator.

keep not your brother for to keep your brother is to say that you are both seperate from creator, from the world, from your brothers.
instead give your brother to creator and as you do ,, you see the worth in yoru brother and within yourself. as you teach this by doing you heal you both in doing so. journey with all your brothers

7.the atonement gives you the power of a healed mind but the power to create is of creator. therefore those who have been forgiven must devote themselves first to healing because having recieved the idea of healing they must give it to hold it.
the full power of creation cannot be expressed as long as any of creator ideas is withheld from the kingdom.
the joint will of created, the united is the creator that can create like the creator.
because only the complete can think completely and the thinking of creator lacks nothing.
everything you think that is not through the holy spirit is lacking.

those who have been forgiven does not mean the creator forgive them ,, for that was not necessary as the creator did not condemn them.
instead that they have forgiven themselves and in order to hold that forgiveness for themselves give it to others as a reinforcement that all is one.

8.how can you who are so holy suffer..
all your past except its beauty is gone and nothing is left but a blessing
I jesus have saved all your kindness and every loving thought you have ever had.
I jesus have purfied them of the errors that hid their light and kept them for you in their own perfect radiance.
they are beyond destruction and beyond guilt.
they came from the holy spirit within you and we know what creator creates is eternal.
you can indeed depart in epace because i christ have love you and I jesus loved myself.
yougo with my blessing and for my blessing, hold it and share it so that it may always be ours.
I jesus christ place the peace of creator in your heart and in your hands to hold and share.
the heart is pure to hold it and the hands are strong to give it.
we cannot lose.
my judgement is as strong as the wisdom of creator in whose heart and hands we have our entire being.
sources quiet created are creator blessed creations
the thoughts of creator with you always.

remember that as you teach and heal in that teaching.. and heal,,and teach in that healing
that the thoughts and love in the thougths of creator are with you alwasy ..
just as jesus christ brother is with you always
and those that have awaken already are with you alwasy
and the angels with you already..
there is no battle to lose , just patience while everyone awakes.
hence know that teaching and healing are one..
just as you are one with every person for you are the same spirit.. creator.

HOLMES

a course in miracles textbook chapter five, 5, the ego use of guilt

1. the ego has a purpose just as holy spirit has a purpose and perhaps some of our concepts will become clearer and more personally meaningful if the ego use of guilt is clarified.
the ego purpose is fear because only the fearful can be egotistic.
the ego logic is as impeccable as that of the holy spirit because your mind has means at its disposal to side with heaven or earth as it elects.
but again remember that both are in you.

the holy spirit purpose is forgivness and love from which that forgivness comes from. the ego purpose is fear for that was the purpose it was made for ,, to be opposite of spirit in the seperation.
both reside in your mind and both logic are impeccable. however the ego logic is based on shaky foundations which even the most highest of logic will fall apart which the simple logic of spirit is based on truth which is a solid foundation..
both resides in you and the choice is yours.

2 in heaven there is no guilt because the kingdom of is attained through the atonement which releases you to create. the word create is appropriate because once what you have made is undone by holy spirit the blessed residue is restored and therefore continues its creation.
what is truly blssesed is incapable of giving rise to guilt and must give rise to joy. this makes it invulnerable to the ego because its peace is unassailable.
it is invulnerable to disruption because it is whole.
guilt is alwasy disruptive as anything that engenders fears is divisive because it obeys the laws of division.
if the ego is the symbol of the seperation it is also the symbol of guilt. Guilt is more then merely not of creator it is the symbol of attack on creator.
this is a totally meaningless concept except to the ego but do not underestimate the power of the ego belief in it.
this is the belief from which all guilt really stems.

guilt then is the power of the ego belief that it can attack the creator which causes the seperation. your self is invulnerable to the ego once it realizes it is whole.
but until then the power of guilt is not to be underestimated for it will work it way into your mind set when you least expect it until you are of one mind.

3.the ego is the part of the mind that believes in division.
how could part of creator detach itself without believe it is attacking creator. Remember that authority problems comes from the base of usurping creator power. The ego believes that this is what you did because it believes that it is you. if you indentifiy with the ego you must percieve yourself as guilty. when you respond to your ego youw ill experience guilt and you will fear punishment.
the ego is quite literally a fearful thought as however ridiculous the idea of attacking creator may be to the sane mind, never forget that the ego is not sane.
it represents a delusional system and speaks for it.
listening to the ego voicemeans that you believe it is possible to attack source and that apart of source has been torn away by you.
fear of retaliationf rom without follows because the severity of guilt is so acute that it must be protected.

the ego insanity is based on a delusional believe that it attacked the creator and made it unwhole and in doing so it will be punished. and so since the ego believes it is you,, it is yourself that you believe you did something to the creator and so will eventually be punished.
which is simply not so for the creator is all powerful and so we could not hurt it in any way..

4.whatever you accept in your mind has reality for you. it is your acceptance of it that makes it real. if you enthrone the ego in your mind , your allowing it to enter makes it your reality.
this is because the mind is capable of creating reality or making illusions.
I jesus said before that you must learn to think with creator. to think with creator is to think like source. this engenders joy, not guilt because it is natural.
unnatural thinking will alwasy be attended with guilt because it is the belief in sin (lack of love). the ego does not percieve sin as a lack of love but as a postive act of assult. this is ncessary to the ego survival because as soon as you regard sin as a lack you will automatically attempt to remedy the situation. and you will suceed.
the ego regards this as doom but you must learn to regard it as freedom.

ego sees sin as a postive assault not that in the form that it is good to have sin. but in the form that it assult actually happend and anything contary to that diminishes the ego. free our minds from our belief in sins was jesus intent back then and still is today.

5.the guiltless mind cannot suffer as being sane the mind heals the body because it has been healed. the sane mind cannot concieve the body of illness becasue it cannot concieve of attacking anyone or anything.
I jesus said before that illness is a form of magic yet it might be better to say that it is a form of magical solution. the ego believes that by punishing itself it will mitigate the punishment of creator. yet even in this it is arrogant.
it attributes to creator a punishing intent and then takes this intent as its own prerogative.
it tries to usurp all the functions off creator as it percieves them because it recognizes that only total allegiance can be trusted.

the ego projects or attributes to creator a punishing intent instead of its loving intent.. this is because it is in opposition of the creator for it purpose is being furfilled that of fear.
by ursurping the qualities of creator it believes it can be the creator when it is simply the maker of illusions.

6.the ego cannot oppose the laws of creator anymore then you can but it can interpret them according to what the ego wants just as you can.
that is why the question what do you want must be answered for you are answering it every minute and every second and each moment of decsiion is a judgement that is anything but ineffectual.
remember though that the alternatives themselves are unalterable.
the holy spirit like the ego is a decision. together they constitute all the alternatives the mind can accept and obey.
the holy spirit and the ego are the only choices open to you.
creator created one and you cannot eradicate it. you made the other and so you can eradicate it.
only what creator creates is irreversible and unchangable. what you made can always be changed because when you do not think like creator you are not really thinking at all.
delusional ideas are not real thoughts although you can believe in them.
but you are wrong.
the function of thought comes from creator and is in creator. as part of source thoughts you cannot think apart from creator.

as your delusional ideas are not real thoughts , you cannot think real thoughts apart from creator. the decision is yours to think with holy spirit or make ideas with ego.

7. irrational thougth is disordered thought. source itself orders your thoughts because your thoughts was created by creator.
guilt feelings are alwasy a sign that you do not know this.
they also show you that beleive you can think apart from creator and want to.
every disordered through is attended by guilt at it inception and mained by guilt in its continuance.
guilt is inescapable by those who believe they order their own thoguths and therefore obey their dictates.
this makes them feel responsbile for their errors without recognizing that by accepting this resonsibility they are reacting irresponsbility.
if the sole responsiblity of the miracle worker is to accept the atonement for what is atoned for cannot be yours.
the dilemmma cannot be resolved except by accepting the solution of undoing.
you would be responsible for the efforts of all your wrong thinking if it could not be undone.
the purpose of the atonement is to save the past in purfied form only. if you accept the remedy for disordered throught, a remedy who efficacy is beyond doubt., how can doubt remain ?

purified past refers to only the good goes with you ,, like ghost when sam says to his girlfriend in ghost form , "the good part you take with you "
as the ego can be undone by the atonement there is nothing to be responsible for except the purification results that remains.

8. the continuing decision to remain seperated is the only possible reasons for continuing guilt feelings. we have said this before but did not emphazise the destructive results of the decision.
any decsion of the mind will affect both behavior and expereince as what you want you expect and that is not delusional.
your mind does make your future and it will turn it ba ck to full creation at any minute if it accept the atonement first.
it will also return to full creation the instant it has done so.
having given up disordered thoughts the proper ordering of thought becomes quite apparent.

and so the moment you decided to accept the atonement your future will no longer be made but it will fully created as your mind returns to creation.
in doing so your mind thoughts become ordered like a finely tuned wholistic organsim that it is.
and that you are as part of the thought of creator

HOLMES

a course in miracles, chapter five, 7 "time and eternity"

1. creator in its knowledge is not waiting, but creator kingdom is missing you while you wait.
all the created of creator are waiting for your return just as you are waiting for theirs, as delay does not matter in eternity but it is tragic in time.
you have elected to be in time rather then eternity and therefore believe you are in time.
yet your election is both free and alterable, you do not belong in time,, your place is only in eternity where creator herself placed you forever.

so we may believe we are in time,, we will grow old, feeble, that we have lost all our chances at life. instead we are in eternity and our souls never grow old, feeble, and lose nothing.. as we believe in time,, all we do is change learning devices every time we make a new learning vechile for us to learn under. (bodies in differnt lives).
until we finally awaken and become in eternity instead of time.

2.guilt feelings are the preservers of time, they induce fear of retaliation or abondonment and thus ensure that the future will be like in the past.
this is the ego continuity.
it gives the ego a false sense of secruity by believing that you cannot escape from it.
but you can and must.
creator offers you the continuity of eternity in exchange. when you choose to make this exchange, you will simultaneously exchange guilty for joy, viciousness for love, and pain for peace.
my, the christ, role in only to unchain your will and set it free.
your ego cannot accept this freedom and will oppose it at every possible moment and in ever possible way.
and as it maker you recognize what it can do because you gave it the power to do it.

by letting of our guilt of the egos,, we can then accept the what the creator truly offers us.. when we unchain our will it is not to chain it to the creator like what many of us fear .
instead it is to unchain us from our egos and to embrace our true natures.
peace, love, joy,

3.remember the kingdom always and remember that you who are part of the kingdom cannot be lost.
the mind that was in me, jesus, is in you for creator creates with perfect fairness.
let the holy spriit remind you alwasy of creator fairness and let me, jesus , teach you how to share it with your brothers.
how else can the chance to claim it for yourself be given you.
the two voices speak for differnt interpretations of the same thing simultaneously or almost simultaneously for the ego always speak first.
alternate interpretations were unnecessary until the first one was made.

the ego alway speak first, it is necessary for the ego to do so in order to keep the alternate intepretations going for it's existence.
yet as you remember the kingdom, and you are part of the kingdom,, you will realize there is another way to look at things then the ego.

4.the ego speaks in judgement and the holy spirit reveres its decision much as a higher court has the power to reverse a lower court decision in this world.
the ego decisions are always wrong because they are based on the error they were made to uphold.
nothing the ego percieves is interpreted correctly not only does the ego cite scipture for its purpose but it even interprets scipture as a witness for itself.
the bible is a fearful thing in the ego judgement. percieve it as frightening , it interprets it fearfully.
being afraid you do not appeal to the higher court because you believe its judgement would also be against you.

it is because the ego speaks in judgement, and sees the sciptures in judgement that you fear to appeal to the higher court because you believe the judgement is against you already so why appeal.
in truth the ego has already judged against you for the creator is never against its created for such is it love.
hence be not afraid to ask for an appeal , for aid for the creator lives to do that, and that is why it created us for the purpose of our appeals to the source.

5.there are many examples of how the ego interpretations are misleading, but a few will suffice to show how the holy spirit can reinterpret them in the ego own limited light.

so these interpretations can be seen with the ego or the created true eyes ,, that of the creator.

6. as ye sow, so shall ye reap,
the ego interprets this to mean what you consider worth cultivating you will cultivate in yourself . your judgement of what is worthy makes it worthy for you.

the ego sees this as a universal wisdom for focusing on whatever it deems worthy to cultivate,, power, money, conditional love, lust. and in doing so ,
it establishes it ideal of a limited world, where things do not come easily,, that one has to work sacfricing everything to get what they reap.
right perception will show you what you are sowing.

7. vegeance is mine, sayeth the lord,
is easily reinterpreted if you remember that ideas increase by being shared.
the statement emphazes that vegeance cnanot be shared.
give it therefore to the holy spirit, who will undo it in you because it does not belong in your mind, which is part of god, godess. source.

vengeance cannot be shared in any form by the creator , so how can it be shared by you with your true brothers.

8. I will visit the sins of the fathers unto the third and forth generation,
is interpreted viciously by the ego as an attempt to guarantee the ego own survival.
to the holy spirit , the statments means that in later generations, holy spirit can still reinterpret what the former generations has misunderstood and thus release the thoughts from the ability to produce fear.

hence the christminded will see this as opportunity to undo what past generations have done,, for the holy spirit can reinterpret what has been misunderstood.
an example of this is in the greatest story ever told, where the leader was saying to the people,, god will come and lay waste to the world and be terrible in wrath.
this was what was taught then,, and still is taught by the ego minded.
jesus as portrayed by the actor max von, simply said no..
and after the leader kept on talking..
he said a bit louder noo.
and the leader asked him "who are you." what is it that you are telling these good people".
and jesus christ as portrayed by the movie start correcting what people were thinking by coming from love.

9.the wicked shall perish,
becomes a statement of atonement if the word perish is understand as be undone.
every loveless thought must be undone, as word the ego cannot even understand. to the ego to be undeone measn to be destroyed.
the ego will not be destroyed because it is part of your thought, but because it is uncreative, and therefore unsharing, it will be reinterpreted to release you from fear.
the part of your mind you have given to the ego will merely return to the ego, where your whole mind belongs.
you can delay the completion of the kingdom, but you cannot introduce the concept of fear into it.

the ego changed the wicked shall be undone to perish,, for it fears for it own survival, it doens't understand that it will only be purified and returned to you without fear.

10. you need not fear the higher court will condemn you, it will merely dismiss the case against you.. there can be no case agaisnt a child of creator, and every witness to guilt in creator creations is bearing false witiness to source itself.
appeal everything you believe gladly to creator own higher court because it speaks for creator and speaks truly.
it will dismiss the case against you, however carefully you have built it up.
the case may be fool proof, but it is not sourceproof.
the holy spirit will not hear it because holy spirit can only witness truly.
holy spirit verdict will always be thine is the kingdom" because holy spirit was given to you to remind you of what you are.

the holy spirit is the creator higher court and its answer will alwasy be love, from love is what you are, and to love will you return for thine is the kingdom.

11. when i jesus said, i am come as a light into the world,
i jesus meant that i jesus came to share the light with you.
remember my the christ reference to ego dark glass and remember that i jesus also said
do not look there
it is still true where you look to find yourself is up to you. your patience with your brother is your patience with yourself.
is not a child of creator worth patience?
I jesus have shwon you infinite patience because my will is of our father, mother, source.
from whom I jesus learned of infinite patience.
source voice was in me as it is in you. speaking of patience towards the sonship, the created ship in the name of the creator, the father, the mother, the source.

as we believed in the ego, we live in imaginary darkness.
so jesus who awoke, came to show us that the darkness we are prisioner to ,, doesnt' exist. and that when it comes to ourselves, and to our brother give up not,, for the patience jesus showed in his life is still there for it comes from the infinite creator itself..
and so that patience still exist within us as we are equal in creation as jesus.

12. now you must learn the only infinite patience produces immediate effects.
this is the way in which time is exchange for eternityfor infinite patience calls upon infinite love and by producing results now it renders time unnecessary.
we have repeatedly said that time is a learning device to be abolished when it is no longer useful.
the holy spirit who speaks for pure spirit in time also knows that time is meangingless.
it reminds you of this in eveyr apssing moment of time because it is holy spirit function to return you to eternity and remain to bless your creations there.
holy spirit is the only blessin you can truly give because holy spirit is truly blessed.
because holy spirit has been given you freely by creator you must give holy spirit as you recieve holy spirit.

time is then meanginess, and eternity is only meaningful.
when you give love to a person,, your ego seeks to undo it by reminding you that your resources are limited, that time is short, that sooner or later your will grow apart.
but in truth the love you give to another never dies,, that time is infinite and you will alwasy be together in spirit.

HOLMES

a course in miracles, chapter five, 7. the decision for creator/god.

1. do you really believe you can make a voice that can drown out the source.
do you really believethat you can devise a thought system that can seperate you from creator.
do you really believe you can plan for your own safety better then the source can.
you need be neither careful nor careless , you need merely case out your cares upon the source because the creator careth for you.
you are great spirit care because source love you.
the creator voice reminds you alwasy that all hope is yours because of the sources care.
you cannot choose to escape creator care because that is not source will.
but you can choose to accept the care of creator and use the infinite power of the source for all those the creator created by the care.

there is nothing to do but accept the care of the creator,, for without it,, we live in a crazy world , created by our limited thoughts.
perhaps it is just another way to look at the world,, or perhpas more,, but are we not sad to see the world as it is now.

2.there have been many healers who did not heal themselves.
they have not moved mountains by their faith because their faith was not whole.
some of them have healed the sick at times.
but they can not raise the dead.
unless the healers heals theirself, they cannot believe that there is no order of difficulty in miracles.
the healer has not learned that every mind creator created is equally worthy of being healed because creator created it whole.
you are merely asked to return to creator the mind as source created it.
the creator asks you only for source gave, knwoing that this giving will heal you.
sanity is wholeness and the sanity of your brother is yours.

here we are referencing the idea of the wounded healer..
and the message physican heal yourself,,
then you can heal your brothers,,
for without your healing of yourselve,,
not only how can your brother believe,, but how can you believe yourself.
and so the sanity of healers is to heal themselves enough to know that all is one and the creator is the answer to all questions.

3.why should you listen to the endless insane calls you think are made upon you when you can know the voice of creator is in you.
creator commended its spirit to you, and ask that you commend yours to source.
creator wills to keep it in perfect peace, because you are of one mind and spirit with him.
excluding yourself from the atonement is the ego last ditch defence of its own existence.
it reflects both the ego need to seperate, and your willingness to side with its seperateness.
this williness means that you do not want to be healed.

the healer then answer the creator spirit to keep it creator spirit within the healer spirit in perfect peace.
to do otherwise is an willingness not to be healed but to believe in the seperation which causes all illness.

4.but the time is now.
you have not been asked to work out the plan of salvation yourself becasue as i jesus told you before, the remedy could not be of your making.
creator itself gave you the perfect correction for everything you made that is not in accord with his holy will.
i jesus am making creator plan perfectly explicit to you and will also tell you of your part in it.
and how urgent it is to furfill it.
creator weeps at the sacfricive of his creations who believe they are lost to creator.

how can the creator who sees not the illusions cry over the imagined sacfrice of the creations? it is simple,, the creator doesnt' cry over the imagined deaths of the created..
but simply at the belief in the seperation of the children.
for it means that for a time being ,, they will not answer its voice.
yet for each person who answer creator voice,, .. it diminsihes the seperation belief.

5.whenever you are not wholly joyous, it is because you have reacted with a lack of love to one of creator creations.
percieving this as sin, you become defensive because you expect attack.
the decision to react in this way is yours, and can therefore be undone.
it cannot be undone by repentance in the usual sense for that implies guilt.
if you allow yourself to feel guilty, you will reinforce the error rather than alllow it to be undone for you.

so as one repents, they are reinforcing the act of their imagines sins and not undoing it.
the only way to undo it is to allow it to be undone by holy spirit.

6.decision cannot be difficult. this is obivious, if you realize that you must already have decided not to be wholly joyous if that is how you feel.
therefore the first step in the undoing is to recognize that you actively decided wrongly, but can as actively decide otherwise.
be very firm with yourself in this, and keep yourself fully aware that the undoing process, which does not come from you, is nevertheless within you because creator placed it there.
your part is merely to return your thinking to the point at which the error was made, and give it over the atonement in peace.
say this to yourself as sincerely as you , remembering that the holy spirit will respond fully to your slightest invitition.

I have decided wrongly because i am not at peace.
i made the decision myself but i can aslo decide otherwise.
i want to decide otherwise, because i want to be at peace.
i do not feel guilty, because the holy spirit will undo all the consequence of my wrong decision if i will let it.
i choose to let it by allowing the holy spirit to decide for creator for me.

and so in saying this,,
i am saying to myself to use an example of say eating disorder.
i have decided wrongly in this eating disorder, because i am not at peace.
i made the decision to eat in a disorderly way, but i can also decide otherwise.
i want to decide otherwise because i want to be at peace.
i do not feel guilty because the holy spirit will undo all the consequence of my wrong decision if i will let it.
i choose to let the holy spirit undo my eating wrongly by allowing the hly spirit to decide for creator for me.