What was the first deck that made tarot sing for you?

Sophie

We have a thread about first decks. Like many people in Anglo-Saxon countries, my first deck was a RWS (I was living in England at the time). I also owned the Morgan-Greer, and liked it. But the first deck that made Tarot sing for me was the Mythic Tarot, followed by the Thoth.

What was yours? Were you a first-time-lucky, or did you have to look for that elusive Orpheus?

Free Flight

Hi Helvetica

Me it was first time lucky. Mythic, first deck. Sang to me beautifully

x FF

Grigori

Second time lucky. Also the Mythic (preceded by a RWS). Althought later on the Mythic got on my bad side, and a Universal Waite did quite well.

Citrin

I was a first time lucky. :D It took a couple of weeks/months, but then my first deck, The Goddess Tarot, sang to me.

Lee

The Mythic for me as well.

-- Lee

Moongold

The Morgan Greer for me.

Emily

It was the Morgan Greer for me too. :) - this deck finally made the tarot come alive for me.

Mimers

For me it was the Osho Zen. The moment it came out of the box it was magic to me. The readings were amazing.

I don't read with it anymore surprisingly. I don't know why.

Mimi

tao51

The Zerner-Farber actualy felt musical. This was just a beautiful group of cards that the connection was easy.

earth en lady

Mine too was The Osho zen loved with a passion ,I don't read with it much any more either ...Strange :)