Finding your soulmate spread

rcb30872

I used the spread as posted by C.N. that can be found here
http://www.tarotforum.net/showthread.php?t=15164
I have used the Radiant Rider-Waite Tarot Deck

1 - What is my/your soulmate like? (Court Card)
Knight of Cups
On first glimpse, I would say a man or 35 years or younger of a water sign. An idealist and a seeker of perfection, mostly in the area of relationships, He is in love with love. His quest is for emotional untiy

2 - In what situation will I/You meet my/your soulmate? (Minor)
Seven of Pentacles
I will already be in a relationshop which appears to be going nowhere. I will have to decide whather to stay with the perosn I am and try to make a go of it or to leave this person and take on the challenge of establishing a new relationship. If I decide to take on the challenge and leave the other person I would be with my soulmate

3 - How to approach/charm my/your soulmate? (Ace)
Ace of Wands
Optimism, enthusiasm and imagination

4 - Advice card (Major)
the Hermit
Gain self-awareness. Have patience, tolerance and acceptance of myself and him. Don't be afraid to change. Look at the path ahead with care. Allow time apart so that we can both do our own separate things

Bec

GoddessArtemis

Good spread! Here's mine:

1. What is my soulmate like?
Knight of Pentacles
A solid, money-conscious person, with a Moon in Aquarius

2. In what situation will I meet this person?
2 of Pentacles
Perhaps at work, or juggling work and finances (maybe?)

3. How to approach/charm my lover/soulmate?
Ace of Pentacles
Again, something to do with money or posession; perhaps they will be handling my money

4. Advice card
The Lovers
Ummm...what's IS the advice?

Sophie

GoddessArtemis said:
4. Advice card
The Lovers
Falling in love is a grace - but keeping love alive takes some effort from both?

rcb30872

GoddessArtemis said:
Good spread! Here's mine:

Knight of Pentacles
A solid, money-conscious person, with a Moon in Aquarius
I equate Knight of Pentacles with someone who has good work ethics and who is in the pursuit of perfection. Could be a Virgo star sign

2 of Pentacles
Perhaps at work, or juggling work and finances (maybe?)
Maybe is a juggler in the circus. LOL. You might be right about juggling finances, maybe he is a financial adviser or is a stock broker

Ace of Pentacles
Again, something to do with money or posession; perhaps they will be handling my money
Maybe if he is a financial adviser, maybe you go to him for that

4. Advice card
The Lovers
Surrender control to a higher power. If you have to diverge from your pre-chosen path to be with this person, decide what is more important being with this person or continue with that path. I think that this points to, that when you meet this person you would know instinctively that they are the person for you, and they in turn would know that as well. You were meant to be together, if you chose not to be with this person, or vice versa, you will be both in pain because you aren't together, you will feel empty.

Bec

Flidais

GoddessArtemis said:
Knight of Pentacles / A solid, money-conscious person, with a Moon in Aquarius

Hi GoddessArtemis! I am intrigued by this astrological association for the Knight of Pentacles. I had not heard it before. Does it have something to do with the deck you used?

GoddessArtemis

Virgo?? Oh no! No offense to other Virgoans out there, but as a Pisces, why would my soulmate be my astrological opposite? rcb30872, If we're destined to meet..it's no wonder that I can't seem to make my current relationship work; if I stayed, I'd be straying from meeting my soulmate. But if that's the case, it'd be nice if someone could tell me...hey, this is why you're in sooo much pain in this current relationship...stop fighting destiny. But nothing is so cut and dry, I guess.

Flidais, I referred to a website that links cards to astrological placements. Here's the link:

http://www.tarot.org.il/English/Paul_Christian.html

Hope that helps!

rcb30872

Well, I am a Virgo, but since you are a Pisces I can understand why. I tried to have a relationship with a Pisces before, no offense intended, but what a nightmare and a waste of time that was.

No, you are absolutely right, nothing is cut and dry. Wish it was. I am a single mother, how do you think that helps with my situation??

Bec

GoddessArtemis

rcb...frankly, I've only briefly dated a Virgoan before, but I've had quite a few Virgo friends and my brother is one, too. I don't mind Virgo's; they can be nice and sweet, actually, and we get along well. However, romantically...I see it being a problem because I'm a "free spirit" and not as grounded as a Virgo might like (though I have a Mars/Venus in Taurus, so I'm a very stable partner....for those who know astrology). But needless to say, I guess I never dreamt of my soulmate being my opposite. Suppose if I do find my soulmate, can't be complaining too much.

As for things not being cut and dry...nope, never is, as I learn every day. Being a single Mom, however, should not cramp your romantic style--if that's what you meant. But I imagine its a challenging thing to bring a child up alone; I should know. My mom was a single mother.

rcb30872

I wasn't saying that you had anything against Virgoans, as I don't have anything against Pisceans. But when looking at it in a romantic nature is a different story. Yes us Virgoans can be very down to earth as Pisceans can be the opposite.

The whole idea of a soul mate is that you learn something from them, and in turn them learn something from you. It may not be all roses, there may be some struggles, but in the end it is worth it, because then you will feel at home. I mean if that means that you are to be your astrological opposite then you compliment each other, you can learn to be more (insert qualities that Virgoans have) and they can learn to be more (insert qualities that Pisceans have).

Bec

ananda

alright i'll bite...

Queen of Swords

kind of funny since i'm with a libra now and have a libra moon. i would venture to guess that this person is quite honest and doesn't beat around the bush. i wonder if the arrival of the queen signifies this will be a woman as opposed to a man?

6 of Wands

alright this has me a little stumped, as i've always associated this card with victory and success.

Ace of Swords

i think this plays off the first card and i'd guess i'm supposed to be myself. i'm thinking there would definitely be a meeting of the minds. or perhaps i need to appeal to this person on that level initially.

4. Advice card
Hermit

this is my card, as i'm a virgo. i would think that i'm being advised to look within for the answers that i'm seeking and through that discovery i will be led where i need to be.

pretty nifty spread.

~ananda