Aeclectic Tarot
Tarot Cards & Reviews          Tarot Forum               Free Tarot Readings           Tarot Card Meanings

Tarot Deck Keychain

> Aeclectic Tarot Forum > Tarot > Tarot Decks

Citizen

bladeraven 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emily
I slipped up when I ordered this deck and managed to get it without the keychain and plastic case. The cards are so small and the cardstock is more like paper - Its spent most of the time with me sat in the tarot bookshelf.

Without the keychain it isn't even a novelty, just a deck that is too small to be used.

Lol..well helps if you have brownies living in the home??!! Lol

An idea you can do is you can use them as a form of decoration perhaps?
Top   #11
Wanderer

Emily 

Hi bladeraven,

I did think of glueing them into my journal - and also I've looked around to see if I could buy a little plastic slip case for them - the original box is way too large for the cards and just doesn't protect them - other than that - nope can't think of anymore uses for them lol
Top   #12
Citizen

bladeraven 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emily
Hi bladeraven,

I did think of glueing them into my journal - and also I've looked around to see if I could buy a little plastic slip case for them - the original box is way too large for the cards and just doesn't protect them - other than that - nope can't think of anymore uses for them lol

oooooooo......that would be a neat way to decorate your journal.....lol..can't think of any plastic cases offhand..
Top   #13
Citizen

Little Baron 

If you had a pocket book where you kept notes on all of the cards, they might be nice, glued onto the corner of the page that corresponds to each card. A nice little book to keep with you when you are on the go.

LB
Top   #14

Elsewhere on Aeclectic Tarot
· Tarot Cards & Reviews
· Free Tarot Readings
· What's New
· Tarot Card Meanings

Aeclectic Tarot Categories
· Angel Decks
· Dark & Gothic Decks
· Goddess Decks
· Fairy Decks
· Doreen Virtue Decks
· Beginner Decks
· Cat Decks
· Pagan & Wiccan Decks
· Ancient Egyptian Decks
· Celtic Decks
· Lenormand Decks
· Rider-Waite Decks
· Marseilles Decks
· Thoth Decks
· Oracle Decks
· List All Decks
· Popular Tarot Decks
· Available Decks
· What's New

Copyright © 1996 - 2020 Aeclectic Tarot. All rights reserved. Privacy Policy. Contact us.