for those of you who get the Tarot of Dreams first...

shadowdancer

... which I am guessing will be those of you in the USA, you are obliged to give us the early heads up on them! :)

I am away for a week starting tomorrow but will be signing in regularly to check this thread for some early views.

Heck I am looking forward to them.

Davina

dantarot

i want to hear too

I thought I might be getting mine today, but alas, no. I ordered them 5 days ago, so I'm not sure how long it takes.

Lee

At the time Ciro first enabled the ordering process, he was still waiting for the duplicated CDs to arrive, so they weren't actually ready to be shipped at the earliest time one could order it. I don't know what the status is at the moment, but those who ordered it in the first few days of its being available may not get it in a matter of days.

-- Lee

Ruby Red Slippers

Ciro - Love the man
BUT
he is an artist and they function on a different time than the rest of us!!!

I'll be jumping up and down when they get here, but am not holding my breath!!

RRS

Phantom Goddess

Where is the ordering done for the books? I've been away for much too long. LOL

cirom

Ruby Red Slippers said:
Ciro - Love the man
BUT
he is an artist and they function on a different time than the rest of us!!!

RRS

Guilty as charged :)

However, just to clarify, I sent an e-mail to everyone on my mailing list informing them that I would be recieving the CDs in about a week, and would start shipping from that point. In the interim I was at least in a position to take orders and start doing the paper work, i.e. print labels etc.
I always indicated that I would give priority to those on my mailing list, and I did just that, it was'nt my intention to make a public announcement that the deck was ready, untill the middle of next week. I'm afraid the news spread unofficially.
Nevertheless, all those who ordered Mac format Cd's will probably be recieving their packages middle of next week (after the 4th July break), everyone else will probably be early the following week, give or take for international orders.

Don't forget, when you play the CD make sure your computer sound is on, and preferably loud......forget the neighbours :)

OakDragon

cirom said:
I always indicated that I would give priority to those on my mailing list, and I did just that, it was'nt my intention to make a public announcement that the deck was ready, untill the middle of next week. I'm afraid the news spread unofficially.

I'm sorry about that, Ciro. I should have been a little more tactful, I guess.

cirom

OakDragon said:
I'm sorry about that, Ciro. I should have been a little more tactful, I guess.

Oh no problem, it was obviously going to happen, I just did'nt want people to be concerened that delivery was going to be disorganized. Let me know what you think since you'll probably be the first to receive a copy.

lunakasha

Not to sound impatient but....anyone got it yet??? :D })

Seriously....looking forward to hearing all about it. I am especially anxious to hear more about the interactive CD....very exciting!!!

And congratulations Ciro....I think you've outdone yourself, and the Gilded was a tough act to follow.

:) Luna

sarahava

I can't wait to hear about this deck. So far, it's one of my favorites and I've only seen a few images! :grin:

I'm holding off on buying it right now though. Hub has hinted that he might be getting it as a gift for me...