How do you know which crystal is best for you?

bibi

Do I go by my starsign or my 'condition' or my profession ? I don't have a pendulum to get a yes/no.

Bibi x

pepperi

which crystal

If you want, you could include all three. If your not sure which ones to choose from put each color in your hand and get a "feel". Sometimes its how I pick my crystals.

Chronata

What works best for me is..just opening up, and choosing something I am drawn to.

I open my mind, my heart...and then I just allow the stones to come to me.

Sometimes I choose because of shape, or color...sometimes it's how a stone reflects light, or how good it feels in my hand.

And every time I do this...I always subconciously pick the right stone for me at the time I need it!

Try it! It's a lot of fun! Go to a place where there is a lot to choose from, and ignore the names, and supposed attributes...and just go for it!
you will end up with something wonderful meant just for you!

Emeraldgirl

I try not to pay too much attention to what stone books say are supposed to be for me and more on what I feel is right for me or what I am attracted to at the time. It usually works out fine for me and more often than not ends up being what's in the books anyway :p If you have a store that sells crystals near you i would suggest going in and seeing what they have and what stones draw you to them and going from there.

Remaniox

I look at the coloring of the crystal. I like vibrant blue stones and
I like red stones. I like other but those are the favorites