Fey Tarot - 2 of Pentacles

Sulis

I really like this card. It's very different from the RWS version.
I see a very close similarity between this card and the Fey Lovers; both feature a large, earth fey and a small, airy, energetic fey.
Maybe I like this card because this is how I see myself and my husband. He's earthy, practical, solid, dependable; I'm the airy, up in my head, flitty one.

I pulled this card as my daily card yesterday.

I like the way it speaks of the relationship between the mundane and the spiritual or the relationship between the little things and the bigger picture.

It's a reassuring card - It tells me that even in the midst of change which can sometimes be scary, our roots remain the same. If we are well grounded in reality, things will be ok.

Love

Sulis xx

lunalafey

Intersting timing :D
I drew this card in a spread about work-money just a bit ago.

I like the way it speaks of the relationship between the mundane and the spiritual or the relationship between the little things and the bigger picture.
It's a reassuring card - It tells me that even in the midst of change which can sometimes be scary, our roots remain the same. If we are well grounded in reality, things will be ok.

With ending the job I had the last five years and not having another job lined up- my mind was occupied with "where will it come from?"
I was quite troubled, but then reminded myself of what I experienced in the past. When I don't worry about 'how' and just relax, the Universe provides.
It's a subtle mix of the social physical needs and the spiritual connection that brings those needs about.

tarobones

The Seer and the Twos

Many tarot writers connect The Major Trump 2 (The Seer/High Priestess) and all the twos, and this makes sense to me. The wisdom of The Seer and the grounded practical energy of the 2 of pentacles merge. I see the card as a call to stay connected to the practical world, unifying spirit and matter. There is high energy in the image itself with the roly-poly Fey firmly grounded with her pentacle, yet delighting in the magic of the Fey alighting on it. Spirit (greenFEY) and matter (Pentacle).....a powerful image indeed. BB, Michael

rcb30872

I see four possible meanings:

1) Balance is needed, although the green Fey is a spirit, but I just look at it, and think of how precariously she is balanced on the round thing that the woman is holding.

2) Look for the joy on doing even the most mundane chores, in a manner of speaking.

3) You would have a guiding light, or something light to look at despite how dark things may seem.

4) If you want things to progress, or to get the ball rolling, you have to do something about it. (I get this idea from how the green fey is, and the times in my childhood when I, or someone else, was on like a cylindrical thing, and you made it move by moving your feet, very difficult to do, but fun :p)